Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 206

Thread: Rex isn't going anywhere, Tanny could get help, regime gets 1 one year...

  1. #41
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    What is this thread about? Is two sentences too much to ask after you've written a novel?

    SAR I
    I remember the good old days when the fans would accept mediocrity and make it positive. Now we are trying to turn trash into treasure. The sure sign that a fanbase hasn't seen championship football and it is becoming delusional.

  2. #42
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I told you what to do.

    **** off!
    What is this thread about?

    Just give me a few sentences, like three, maybe four. No one is going to read that whole thing anyway, if not for me, do it for everyone else.

    SAR I

  3. #43
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You once told me to not respond to you, to stay out of your threads, that you would report me to any mod who would give you a second of their time to humor your pathetic whiney egotistical punk ass...

    I guess that didn't work out to well, huh jackass?

    You are a self-aggrandizing prick, stay the **** out of my threads, and GFY!
    Some things never change.

  4. #44
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    245-A
    Posts
    3,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Prepared?

    The Giants were blitzed 34-0 last week, and 33-14 today to a team that has been in a tail spin of their own. They looked prepared to you?
    So that's your best reply?!?!! Yes, they look prepared for the season and have competed accordingly so all year without being LAUGHINGSTOCKS OF THE NFL, unlike the Jets who get procedural penalties every game like BRANDON MOORE NOT REPORTING AS AN ELIGIBLE WR TODAY!!!!!!

    It's sad, but I see that others are correct about you.

    33 & 34 points are still less than the points we gave up this year to NE

  5. #45
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Midlothian, VA
    Posts
    621
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Given the team's cap situation, and the fact that Tanny has been trying to turn over a roster while remaining competitive, he gets another year. I think too many don't realize that Mike T has been trying to revamp this roster for the last two years, but while trying to remain competitive.

    The NFL isn't fantasy football, can't just dump coaches and players because it may work on Madden on PS3, continuity is a must, and this regime has already shown they can get it done, they deserve an opportunity to respond. What else is out there? What coach out there should be brought in to replace Rex, and why? Do you really think "that" person is the answer? I don't see a Belichick out there? What else is out there? At GM, who do you bring in to take over the team in the front office? Bill Polian? The guy who failed in Indy? This league is like the economy, it's an adventure of ups and downs, it evolves in cycles, it's not always about the "next" coach, or the "next" QB, sometimes, we need to let these coaches and players try to figure out, give them a chance, they are young, and still growing on the job, but most importantly, they've SHOWN already that they can do it, maybe with the right tweaking.
    This is the most level headed sensible post I've seen in a long time. Cowher wouldn't have lasted 14 years with the Jets. Is Coughlin still the genius the NY media made him out be? Lets see if his head will be called for like Rex's. Rex hasn't ever said anything we wouldn't have said if we were asked the same questions. We want to see Belichick fall too. Rex was here the last time the Jets won the Superbowl too. He,his father and brother want to see the Jets win a superbowl again. They want a Ryan to be the one to win it too.

  6. #46
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas2No99 View Post
    So that's your best reply?!?!! Yes, they look prepared for the season and have competed accordingly so all year without being LAUGHINGSTOCKS OF THE NFL, unlike the Jets who get procedural penalties every game like BRANDON MOORE NOT REPORTING AS AN ELIGIBLE WR TODAY!!!!!!

    It's sad, but I see that others are correct about you.

    33 & 34 points are still less than the points we gave up this year to NE
    The Jets gave up points to one of the top offenses in the league.

    The Giants just gave up 33 points to an offense that has been struggling and recently fired their OC.

    Is it my best response, what else is there? Because it makes sense, you belittle it?

    I'll ask you again, should the Giants blow it up?

  7. #47
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    I've seen enough over the past 3 months. Unprepared, undisciplined, out coached. Dominated at home this season 3xs and lose to a lame duck coach/team at home today

    This team has got worse since last season.

    Rex needs to go. Blow it up. It's time

    Sorry you can't see that.

    Merry Christmas
    In the money C Mart as usual...........

  8. #48
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Let me ask you, should the Giants blow it up? Should the Steelers blow it up? Don't they have many of the same cracks the Jets had this year?
    Why do you always seem to go there?
    Comparing the Jets with teams that have won recent multiple SB's?
    No, we don't want to blow up the Giants or the Steelers...
    Their HC's have won championships...
    They have HOF QB's...

    If you were more of an objective poster, a better comparison would be with teams that have had some recent playoff success, but have fallen short this year...
    Like the Lions, or Cowboys...

    And the answer to that would be perhaps those teams DO require to be blown up... Starting with Schwartz and Garrett possibly being fired...
    So, yes, the Jets may need to be blown up...

  9. #49
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    This is the most level headed sensible post I've seen in a long time. Cowher wouldn't have lasted 14 years with the Jets. Is Coughlin still the genius the NY media made him out be? Lets see if his head will be called for like Rex's. Rex hasn't ever said anything we wouldn't have said if we were asked the same questions. We want to see Belichick fall too. Rex was here the last time the Jets won the Superbowl too. He,his father and brother want to see the Jets win a superbowl again. They want a Ryan to be the one to win it too.
    Exactly...

  10. #50
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    Why do you always seem to go there?
    Comparing the Jets with teams that have won recent multiple SB's?
    No, we don't want to blow up the Giants or the Steelers...
    Their HC's have won championships...
    They have HOF QB's...

    If you were more of an objective poster, a better comparison would be with teams that have had some recent playoff success, but have fallen short this year...
    Like the Lions, or Cowboys...

    And the answer to that would be perhaps those teams DO require to be blown up... Starting with Schwartz and Garrett possibly being fired...
    So, yes, the Jets may need to be blown up...

  11. #51
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    Why do you always seem to go there?
    Comparing the Jets with teams that have won recent multiple SB's?
    No, we don't want to blow up the Giants or the Steelers...
    Their HC's have won championships...
    They have HOF QB's...

    If you were more of an objective poster, a better comparison would be with teams that have had some recent playoff success, but have fallen short this year...
    Like the Lions, or Cowboys...

    And the answer to that would be perhaps those teams DO require to be blown up... Starting with Schwartz and Garrett possibly being fired...
    So, yes, the Jets may need to be blown up...
    A more objective poster? Using the Giants as an example of relatively is not being objective? They are the defending champs whose team are in a complete tailspin the last several weeks. Their QB, who has been on a HOF path has been pathetic, the defense has been pathetic, they have as many cracks on that team as any team in the league in the last several weeks, how the **** is this not an objective comparison?

    What about my post is not objective? Did I not say the Jets have failed? Did the QB not fail? Did I not acknowledge this?

    Stop with the "homer" "objective" crap for just a minute, and actually read the damn post.

    The comparisons to other teams, coaches who have struggled in the past, players who have struggled in the past, name coaches, and name players, all to make a comparison to the Jets current situation makes COMPLETE sense.

    The Jets went to two AFCCG's, you or some will say, so ****ing what, look at them now. But then YOU in the same ****ing post suggest that because the Giants and Steelers have won a SB more recently than the Jets, we should look past their implosion this year? THAT is objective? Complete and utter crap!

  12. #52
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    245-A
    Posts
    3,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    The Jets gave up points to one of the top offenses in the league.

    The Giants just gave up 33 points to an offense that has been struggling and recently fired their OC.

    Is it my best response, what else is there? Because it makes sense, you belittle it?

    I'll ask you again, should the Giants blow it up?
    you ask the same question which I ALREADY answered, but maybe this poster's version OF THE SAME ANSWER will get through to you:

    Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    Why do you always seem to go there?
    Comparing the Jets with teams that have won recent multiple SB's?
    No, we don't want to blow up the Giants or the Steelers...
    Their HC's have won championships...
    They have HOF QB's...

    If you were more of an objective poster, a better comparison would be with teams that have had some recent playoff success, but have fallen short this year...
    Like the Lions, or Cowboys...

    And the answer to that would be perhaps those teams DO require to be blown up... Starting with Schwartz and Garrett possibly being fired...
    So, yes, the Jets may need to be blown up...
    I'm not here to fight with you, plenty others do that here, but I just don't get how you can defend this regime. I agree there are factors having contributed to this being a HORRENDOUS year, but when you keep comparing the Jets to the Giants and Steelers, eeehhhhh, why should I even bother anymore?

  13. #53
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry... Mike T needs to be the accountant that he is, Rex's clown show must end...Bring in Cowher, he will bring credibility that we lack...enuff with the b.s. Thanks for the afccg games, but we have sucked ever since...the team is a mess, injuries are an excuse unless it's Peyton Manning.

  14. #54
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love Christmas time. Really warms the soul.

  15. #55
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    I love Christmas time. Really warms the soul.
    Typical Rah Rah.

    Start a thread espousing your opinion and then proceed to berate, belittle, attack and challenge everyone who doesn't agree with you.

    How many teams repeat as Super Bowl champions? Comparing the Jets to the Giants and Steelers is about as laughable as it gets. Downright stupidity.

  16. #56
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas2No99 View Post
    you ask the same question which I ALREADY answered, but maybe this poster's version OF THE SAME ANSWER will get through to you:



    I'm not here to fight with you, plenty others do that here, but I just don't get how you can defend this regime. I agree there are factors having contributed to this being a HORRENDOUS year, but when you keep comparing the Jets to the Giants and Steelers, eeehhhhh, why should I even bother anymore?
    We crossed posts, but I already gave my response to the other poster. It's complete crap.

    So we should ignore the Giants and Steelers implosion because they have won SB's? Really?

    I just don't get how anybody with a straight face can suggest this...

    Why do the 2 AFCCG's Rex took this Jets team two years ago get thrown away, but it's ok for the Giants and Steelers to completely implode the way they have and get a pass, and the Jets not?

    This makes NO sense... None!

    My point isn't to defend the Jets peformance, they failed, they have failed the season. We as fans should be unhappy, never once suggested we should not, but why blow it up just because? What alternatives are out there? I asked the same about the Giants and Steelers, because the seasons of all 3 teams are the same, yet, you same posters do not think they should blow things up, only the Jets...

    Sorry, but that is flat out tunnel vision and logic that makes no sense.

  17. #57
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Typical Rah Rah.

    Start a thread espousing your opinion and then proceed to berate, belittle, attack and challenge everyone who doesn't agree with you.
    I attack those who chime in the thread strictly to derail it with their crap, just as you are here..

    You can go **** off too, you have nothing to add here.

  18. #58
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    I love Christmas time. Really warms the soul.
    What is this thread about? Can you translate it to Braile so I can have a dog read it to me?

    Any chance it'll become a major motion picture so I can understand it that way?

    SAR I

  19. #59
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I attack those who chime in the thread strictly to derail it with their crap, just as you are here..

    You can go **** off too, you have nothing to add here.
    This is Jordy's thread!

    You better be nice to him or he'll ask you to leave.

    SAR I

  20. #60
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    25,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I attack those who chime in the thread strictly to derail it with their crap, just as you are here..

    You can go **** off too, you have nothing to add here.
    You're completely delusional and out of your mind. You seriously need help.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us