Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 206

Thread: Rex isn't going anywhere, Tanny could get help, regime gets 1 one year...

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Therapy for what?

    We all lost this year, the team failed, but the answer shouldn't always be, **** this, and **** that, **** the coach, **** the QB, **** everything, blow it all up.

    As fans we need to be smarter than that, we need to understand that there are reasons teams struggle. It's difficult to win in this league, even the best coaches in the history of football all lost at some point, had bad years, etc etc. Turning over the front office and the roster all the time does not help.

    I chose to believe the current regime deserves a chance to right the ship, and based on 2 AFCCG's, they deserve that opportunity.
    How you cant see the obvious is beyond many of us.

    There is almost a reason, sometimes two reasons daily as to why the JETS need to fire everyone and somehow replace their owner.

    Today Rex Ryan dressed Tim Tebow after Time Tebow went to the coach and said DONT PLAY ME!!!!!....

    Are you kidding me? This HC deserves another chance?

    The most pathetic organization in all of sports!

    What an embarrassment........

    I hate you Woody Johnson for what you've done to my team
    Last edited by copernicus; 12-24-2012 at 12:18 AM.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    You're completely delusional and out of your mind. You seriously need help.
    Say's the jackass who once again chimes into another one of my threads just to pick a fight because you're still butthurt over past exchanges..

    Get over yourself already.

    Disagree with me all you want, I have no issue with people who don't see my perspective, it's the beauty of the message board.

    But in your case, and a couple of others, act like an ass, just because, and I'll give it back.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    How you cant see the obvious is beyond many of us.

    There is almost a reason, sometimes two reasons daily as to why the JETS need to fire everyone and somehow replace their owner.

    Today Rex Ryan dressed Tim Tebow after Time Tebow went to the coach and said DONT PLAY ME!!!!!....

    The most pathetic organization in all of sports!

    What an embarrassment........

    I hate you Woody Johnson for what you've done to my team
    You have a complete inability to see anything past your agenda

    You once used the Steelers in one of your rants about "model organizations," I guess not this year, eh?

  4. #64
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,369
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    How you cant see the obvious is beyond many of us.

    There is almost a reason, sometimes two readons daily as to why the JETS need to fire everyone and somehow replace their owner.

    Today Rex Ryan dressed Tim Tebow after Time Tebow went to the coach and said DONT PLAY ME!!!!!....

    The most pathetic organization in all of sports!

    What an embarrassment........

    I hate you Woody Johnson for what you've done to my team
    John Gruden was baffled by the Jets offense Monday night. Bewildered. Laughing in disbelief.

    And when Bill Cowher states that your team is dysfunctional, it's pretty telling.

    And I don't think either one wants any part of this mess.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    We crossed posts, but I already gave my response to the other poster. It's complete crap.

    So we should ignore the Giants and Steelers implosion because they have won SB's? Really?

    I just don't get how anybody with a straight face can suggest this...

    Why do the 2 AFCCG's Rex took this Jets team two years ago get thrown away, but it's ok for the Giants and Steelers to completely implode the way they have and get a pass, and the Jets not?

    This makes NO sense... None!

    My point isn't to defend the Jets peformance, they failed, they have failed the season. We as fans should be unhappy, never once suggested we should not, but why blow it up just because? What alternatives are out there? I asked the same about the Giants and Steelers, because the seasons of all 3 teams are the same, yet, you same posters do not think they should blow things up, only the Jets...

    Sorry, but that is flat out tunnel vision and logic that makes no sense.
    I think its the fact that they are back to back poor seasons and this year they arent even competing. You have to look at some of these games. I mean to go out and beat a Cardinal team by 1 that goes and loses by over 50 and to lose to a Titan team that loses by 48 is a sign of things that are awful. The Jets will beat all of 1 team in their last 32 games with a 9 win or better season. It might be 2 teams with a winning record if the Rams win next week to finish 8-7-1. Thats two years of inept football. They have to move on from some of this talent base even if the coach stays.

    As for the other teams I think they get a pass because they made the playoffs last season, with one winning the Super Bowl. I think you have to seriously look at the makeup of a team when its two years in a row, though the warning signs were there with the Jets last season.

  6. #66
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Say's the jackass who once again chimes into another one of my threads just to pick a fight because you're still butthurt over past exchanges..

    Get over yourself already.

    Disagree with me all you want, I have no issue with people who don't see my perspective, it's the beauty of the message board.

    But in your case, and a couple of others, act like an ass, just because, and I'll give it back.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Why do the 2 AFCCG's Rex took this Jets team two years ago get thrown away, but it's ok for the Giants and Steelers to completely implode the way they have and get a pass, and the Jets not?

    This makes NO sense... None!
    The Giants played alot more meaningful games then the Jets have this year including a SB victory. More media attention, more late games, tougher schedule more demands on players and coaches that aren't football related. The Jets had the luxury of no playoff games and a one of the easiest schedules in the league.

    You can bet Coughlin will be on a short leash if the Giants don't make the playoffs this year and next year.

    The Jets have been among the worst teams in football since they started their collapse last year. Rex should be on a short leash and Tanny has been trying to replace Pennington since 06 using a 2 on Clemens and moving up for Sanchez. When your have 2 bad years in a row and you draft two busts over a 6 year period at QB you deserve to be on very thin ice.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    John Gruden was baffled by the Jets offense Monday night. Bewildered. Laughing in disbelief.

    And when Bill Cowher states that your team is dysfunctional, it's pretty telling.

    And I don't think either one wants any part of this mess.
    Gruden is a tool, who latches on the media's flavor of the week to develop his mantra on MNF, this is common knowledge, his tales mean crap.

    It took Bill Cowher how many years to finally win a SB? Do you think he makes it past 4 years with the Jets?

  9. #69
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Gruden is a tool, who latches on the media's flavor of the week to develop his mantra on MNF, this is common knowledge, his tales mean crap.

    It took Bill Cowher how many years to finally win a SB? Do you think he makes it past 4 years with the Jets?
    And that makes their comments non-credible?

    I suppose you are more knowledgeable?

  10. #70
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    245-A
    Posts
    3,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You have a complete inability to see anything past your agenda

    You once used the Steelers in one of your rants about "model organizations," I guess not this year, eh?
    WOW!

    He's not knocking you, but expressing what a lot of people just don't get about your posts. Your entitled to your position, but that post was NOT pushing an agenda, that was a mere comment on what is plain as sight; as my father says: In the valley of the blind, the cyclops is king. I guess the majority of JI needs to get the white canes out and follow the *** R*y 19 of sunshine that shines on the Jets warts 24/7/365.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    The Giants played alot more meaningful games then the Jets have this year including a SB victory. More media attention, more late games, tougher schedule more demands on players and coaches that aren't football related. The Jets had the luxury of no playoff games and a one of the easiest schedules in the league.

    You can bet Coughlin will be on a short leash if the Giants don't make the playoffs this year and next year.

    The Jets have been among the worst teams in football since they started their collapse last year. Rex should be on a short leash and Tanny has been trying to replace Pennington since 06 using a 2 on Clemens and moving up for Sanchez. When your have 2 bad years in a row and you draft two busts over a 6 year period at QB you deserve to be on very thin ice.
    Up until the Jags game, the Jets had played the toughest schedule in the league, based on teams' records this year, so that doesn't fly.

    The Jets were playing in meaningful games until the Titans game last Monday, the Giants will have had an extra two weeks of meaningful games. The Jets were raked through the coals last year, and played in meaningful games through week 17 of the season.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You have a complete inability to see anything past your agenda

    You once used the Steelers in one of your rants about "model organizations," I guess not this year, eh?

    How in the world could you compare the Steelers and the JETS?

    Have you ever played a sport in your life?

    Mike Thomlinson and Steeler ownership have class and integrity, it is a large part of the blue print for success in sports and in life.

    After a year where there was so much controversy as to who should dress at QB, Rex Ryan dressed Tim Tebow after he went to Ryan and refused to play.

    If a high school athlete ever went to the HC and told him dont play me that kid would be asked to hand in his uniform.

    The only place in the world where this doesnt happpen is on the NY JETS.

    Call the JETS idiots and tell the HC you dont want to play and it will guarantee you a roster spot on the NY JETS roster!!

    How in the world can you defend this?
    Last edited by copernicus; 12-24-2012 at 12:31 AM.

  13. #73
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    We crossed posts, but I already gave my response to the other poster. It's complete crap.

    So we should ignore the Giants and Steelers implosion because they have won SB's? Really?

    I just don't get how anybody with a straight face can suggest this...

    Why do the 2 AFCCG's Rex took this Jets team two years ago get thrown away, but it's ok for the Giants and Steelers to completely implode the way they have and get a pass, and the Jets not?

    This makes NO sense... None!

    My point isn't to defend the Jets peformance, they failed, they have failed the season. We as fans should be unhappy, never once suggested we should not, but why blow it up just because? What alternatives are out there? I asked the same about the Giants and Steelers, because the seasons of all 3 teams are the same, yet, you same posters do not think they should blow things up, only the Jets...

    Sorry, but that is flat out tunnel vision and logic that makes no sense.
    Two AFC championships that were LOST. Why you defend absolute failure is beyond me. They failed and they're ****ing fired. Best you can come up with is losing two afc championships? That's the shiny star on the resume. Get a grip.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas2No99 View Post
    WOW!

    He's not knocking you, but expressing what a lot of people just don't get about your posts. Your entitled to your position, but that post was NOT pushing an agenda, that was a mere comment on what is plain as sight; as my father says: In the valley of the blind, the cyclops is king. I guess the majority of JI needs to get the white canes out and follow the *** R*y 19 of sunshine that shines on the Jets warts 24/7/365.
    Cop has spent the entire season whining about the owner, and over-exaggerating the real problems with this team, making our owner and front office out to be something much worse than they actually are. It's over dramatization at its best, it's been this way since week 1. It's crap.

    Do I have an agenda? No, not really, I have an opinion, you disagree, no problem. But when I offer a comparison to another team, and you then label me unobjective, that too, is crap!!!

  15. #75
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    245-A
    Posts
    3,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason423 View Post
    I think its the fact that they are back to back poor seasons and this year they arent even competing. You have to look at some of these games. I mean to go out and beat a Cardinal team by 1 that goes and loses by over 50 and to lose to a Titan team that loses by 48 is a sign of things that are awful. The Jets will beat all of 1 team in their last 32 games with a 9 win or better season. It might be 2 teams with a winning record if the Rams win next week to finish 8-7-1. Thats two years of inept football. They have to move on from some of this talent base even if the coach stays.

    As for the other teams I think they get a pass because they made the playoffs last season, with one winning the Super Bowl. I think you have to seriously look at the makeup of a team when its two years in a row, though the warning signs were there with the Jets last season.
    An EVEN MORE ELOQUENT argument reiterating what the Sunshine fails to see about our woeful team.

  16. #76
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Cop has spent the entire season whining about the owner, and over-exaggerating the real problems with this team, making our owner and front office out to be something much worse than they actually are. It's over dramatization at its best, it's been this way since week 1. It's crap.

    Do I have an agenda? No, not really, I have an opinion, you disagree, no problem. But when I offer a comparison to another team, and you then label me unobjective, that too, is crap!!!
    Wrong. It was real talk. Something you can't grasp and comprehend.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    And that makes their comments non-credible?

    I suppose you are more knowledgeable?
    Everybody has an opinion, it doesn't mean they are all credible.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Gruden is a tool, who latches on the media's flavor of the week to develop his mantra on MNF, this is common knowledge, his tales mean crap.

    It took Bill Cowher how many years to finally win a SB? Do you think he makes it past 4 years with the Jets?
    The Ravens, a 10 win team, already guaranteed a playoff birth, fire their OC mid-season just to shake things up when they feel things aren't going just right...

    And yet you still cling to the belief that a big shake-up isn't warranted with the Jets after this disastrous season...


  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Wrong. It was real talk. Something you can't grasp and comprehend.
    I'm not wrong, in fact, I'm absolutely right. I'm not the only one who has taken issue with Cop and his oscar award winning dramatization agenda with the everything the Jets do.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    Look...as bad as we have been this year...we were a dropped pass away from beating NE in NE. We handed teams games all year long...look at Seattle...red zone int, fumbled punt and it was a loss...at Pitt...terrible defense by Cro, fumbled punt and a terrible loss...at Tennessee, we were a -5 in turnovers...on the road and had a shot....this thing can be turned around and it won't take a complete retooling...just get back to football and get back to basics...get rid of tebow, get healthy, stop shooting ourselves in the foot and let's win some games next year...will most likely have a third place schedule so that might give us a tiny break but let's hope there aren't too many crazy moves because I don't think that is the best solution for anyone

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    totally agree. just look at cincy, minnesota, seattle, houston, washington, denver, san fran, etc. each of those respective teams were in bad shape, some would argue dire, as we went to the afcg for the 2nd season. Many of those teams retooled through the draft and FA. Jets have the same opportunity. Just need to make the most of it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us