Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rex isn't going anywhere, Tanny could get help, regime gets 1 one year...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Everybody has an opinion, it doesn't mean they are all credible.
    Tell you what. I'll go with Gruden and Cowher and many of the other former players and coaches who have been verbally scratching their heads when talking about the futility of the Jets and the organization over a loudmouth on a messageboard who thinks he knows more about football than everyone else.

Peace out.

Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    The Ravens, a 10 win team, already guaranteed a playoff birth, fire their OC mid-season just to shake things up when they feel things aren't going just right...

And yet you still cling to the belief that a big shake-up isn't warranted with the Jets after this disastrous season...

The Jets aren't finishing 2-14, they played in a meaningful game through week 14 of the season. The season has been a disaster for all the reasons I stated, a major shakeup isn't neccessarily the answer, that is my opinion, and I've stated why.

Still dont get why this guy gets flamed for only looking on the bright side of things....

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Tell you what. I'll go with Gruden and Cowher and many of the other former players and coaches who have been verbally scratching their heads when talking about the futility of the Jets and the organization over a loudmouth on a messageboard who thinks he knows more about football than everyone else.

Peace out.
    And many of those players and coaches are all now members of the media who have an obvious agenda.

I'll go with those players that aren't influenced by the media, hell, I'll start with our HOF QB who is probably a bit "off" now in his life, but does make a lot of good points that I happen to agree with, and seem to be in line with my own.

This thread wasn't about knowing more than everyone else, so again, I don't know what the **** you're talking about, you're only here because of your own agenda with me.

So again, **** off!

Quote Originally Posted by Gas2No99 View Post
    An EVEN MORE ELOQUENT argument reiterating what the Sunshine fails to see about our woeful team.
    So taking my position with the Jets is wrong, comparing it to other prominent teams in the SAME position, is wrong, and it's sunshine.

Got it...

All League
    I have to ask Ray, not trying to make anything of it, just trying to see where are coming from, but what is your age? Early 20's?

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Still dont get why this guy gets flamed for only looking on the bright side of things....
    Some have personal agendas with me.

Some just hate it that I don't rip the organization side-ways because of their own agendas.

Up until the Jags game, the Jets had played the toughest schedule in the league, based on teams' records this year, so that doesn't fly.

The Jets were playing in meaningful games until the Titans game last Monday, the Giants will have had an extra two weeks of meaningful games. The Jets were raked through the coals last year, and played in meaningful games through week 17 of the season.
    The Jets outright collapsed last year and have one win against a playoff team at home this year. Meaningful my ass. This team hasn't had a meaningful game since they laid down like dogs in Pittsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    I have to ask Ray, not trying to make anything of it, just trying to see where are coming from, but what is your age? Early 20's?
    LOL, no, just turned 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    The Jets outright collapsed last year and have one win against a playoff team at home this year. Meaningful my ass. This team hasn't had a meaningful game since they laid down like dogs in Pittsburgh.
    It was meaningful in the sense they were playing for a playoff position.

Cop has spent the entire season whining about the owner, and over-exaggerating the real problems with this team, making our owner and front office out to be something much worse than they actually are. It's over dramatization at its best, it's been this way since week 1. It's crap.

Do I have an agenda? No, not really, I have an opinion, you disagree, no problem. But when I offer a comparison to another team, and you then label me unobjective, that too, is crap!!!
    You have truly lost it.

Over exaggerated?

I've been 100% correct in my assessment all the way through.

Today the team dressed a QB who told the HC not to play him because he was mad that he wasnt starting. The HC dressed him anyway, didnt play him ultimately wasting a roster spot and sending another awful message to the rest of the team.

Last week they rewarded a wash up Wr, from another team, who called the organization a bunch of idiots with a contract.

In between, just about each day since TC there has been embarrassing news about the JETS mostly brought on by themselves

Over exaggerated?
    Last edited by copernicus; 12-24-2012 at 12:49 AM.

All League
    So taking my position with the Jets is wrong, comparing it to other prominent teams in the SAME position, is wrong, and it's sunshine.

Got it...

You know What! THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM RIGHT THERE!!!!

I never said you were wrong, or that I was right. CLEARLY that's a personal issue you got to resolve due to your lack of esteem; it's not Ray Ray 19 vs. THE WORLD! I'm not picking a fight with you, but the diatribe you continue to spew indicates that it IS POINTLESS to converse with you. There have been MORE THAN SUFFICIENT posts explaining why some disagree with your stance, but more importantly, how neanderthal-ian your rationale is comparing foie gras to fertilizer.

Live in your cave misery, one just tries to understand your homerism and realize it's a bitter angry rat in a hole scratching his way out because others disagree and a small few insult you; I now understand why. Whatever, be delusional, good luck, Merry Xmas.

This thread has revealed the serpentine you are in cherry picking responses

Why do the 2 AFCCG's Rex took this Jets team two years ago get thrown away, but it's ok for the Giants and Steelers to completely implode the way they have and get a pass, and the Jets not?

This makes NO sense... None!
    I agree 100%. SOJFs with prisoner of the moment syndrome. If the Giants did that, they probably dont win in 2007 with Coughlin. Not to mention last year. Again, what did Belicheat do before Tammy arrived?

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    You have truly lost it.

Over exaggerated?

I've been 100% correct in my assessment all the way through.

Today the team dressed a QB who told the HC not to play him because he was mad that he wasnt starting. The HC dressed him anyway, didnt play him ultimately wasting a roster spot and sending another awful message to the rest of the team.

Last week they rewarded a wash up Wr, from another team, who called the organization a bunch of idiots with a contract.

In between, just about each day since TC trade there has been embarrassing news about the JETS mostly brought on by themselves

Over exaggerated?
    None of the crap you spew about ad nauseum on this board can be correlated with the problems of this team.

Your agenda is clear, it's complete crap.

If you're so embarrassed, then move on and find another ****ing team to root for already and spare us all.

It was meaningful in the sense they were playing for a playoff position.
    I thought you were interested in winning a SB at some point. Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gas2No99 View Post
    You know What! THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM RIGHT THERE!!!!

I never said you were wrong, or that I was right. CLEARLY that's a personal issue you got to resolve due to your lack of esteem; it's not Ray Ray 19 vs. THE WORLD! I'm not picking a fight with you, but the diatribe you continue to spew indicates that it IS POINTLESS to converse with you. There have been MORE THAN SUFFICIENT posts explaining why some disagree with your stance, but more importantly, how neanderthal-ian your rationale is comparing foie gras to fertilizer.

Live in your cave misery, one just tries to understand your homerism and realize it's a bitter angry rat in a hole scratching his way out because others disagree and a small few insult you; I now understand why. Whatever, be delusional, good luck, Merry Xmas.

This thread has revealed the serpentine you are in cherry picking responses
    ROFLMAO

Low self-esteem? LOL, oh boy...

I'm not miserable

It's not me vs anybody

Disagree with me all you want

Labeling me "sunshine," "unobjective," and a "homer" is crap, and is just wrong.

These are the stereotypes YOU'VE placed on me, and I'm refuting you on it, sorry YOU can't handle that.

You're not picking a fight with me, and yet, you had no problem attacking me for all the same things you claim that I'm doing.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 12-24-2012 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    I thought you were interested in winning a SB at some point. Never mind.

None of the crap you spew about ad nauseum on this board can be correlated with the problems of this team.

Your agenda is clear, it's complete crap.

If you're so embarrassed, then move on and find another ****ing team to root for already and spare us all.
    You keep writing about how my agenda is complete crap?

I am starting to believe that your agenda is crap.

Maybe you are related to Woody Johnson or Rex because other than that I cant see how you can defend what appears to be so clear.

The JETS are not just losing, they are an utter disgrace.

I pray that the owner sells this team.

"More Tebow" How'd that work out?

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    You keep writing about how my agenda is complete crap?

I am starting to believe that your agenda is crap.

Maybe you are related to Woody Johnson or Rex because other than that I cant see how you can defend what appears to be so clear.

The JETS are not just losing, they are an utter disgrace.

I pray that the owner sells this team.

"More Tebow" How'd that work out?

I never said more Tebow

End the sharade, please find another team, you'll feel better!

I never said more Tebow

End the sharade, please find another team, you'll feel better!
    "End the charade", how appropriate.

Maybe you didnt say "more tebow" but the owner and the HC sure did. They said it OVER and OVER telling JETS fans to be patient and they TOTALLY knew what they were doing. Fans had no choice but to believe, even when they were being barraged by the media and other team's fans who claimed the JETS were a "charade."

HOW'D THAT WORK OUT???????

You keep defending the same people who created this CHARADE!!