Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Rex isn't going anywhere, Tanny could get help, regime gets 1 one year...

Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    +1

This is the guy who actually believes that Sanchez did NOT run into Brandon Moore's ass even though any idiot with eyes could see that's what happened.

Of course, after Rah Rah's delusional spin on Sanchez running into Moore's ass, Moore comes out and says that Wilfork did not push him backwards and Sanchez indeed ran into his ass.
    Except it wasn't spin, it was a matter of interpretation. Not everybody sees it your way either, jackass.

Quoting Jordy?

Last edited by Ray Ray19; 12-25-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Except it wasn't spin, it was a matter of interpretation.

Quoting Jordy makes you a bigger dumbass.
    Interpretation? The only idiots who thought Moore got knocked into Sanchez's path were you and Collinsworth.

Any other person with eyes could see that Sanchez ran into Moore's ass.

Jordy is a fine poster. You, however, are delusional.

Jets Insider VIP
    Nice try, Ray, but your post is overly apologetic for Tannenbaum even by your standards.

Under any normal circumstances, Tannenbaum would be fired this year because he committed fireable offenses this year, primarly being the needless Sanchez extension. He cant claim to be a capologist when he extends a shaky starter to an unwaaranted cap killing contract.

But we know that Woody doesnt operate under normal circumstances and we have read reports that Woody is looking to replace Tannenbaum without outright terminating him from the team. So not even Woody is arguing as you are that Tannenbaum should and will get another year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimefan47 View Post
    I thought this season was going to be a rebuilding year. I did not see the Jets as a Super Bowl contender. There were just too many holes to fill. The Jets have to do a better job in evaluating talent. How many players came out of the draft the last few years? The team has started a decline. I feel that there needs to be a change in the front office if this team is going to change direction. The front office has made too many mistakes.
    The problem is, the people that matter (Owner, GM, HC), didn't see it or approach it that way, further setting the team back by at least another year.

Given the......maybe with the right tweaking.
    That was alot of words.

1. Tanny Demoted, Bradway fired. New GM in.
    2. Rex Retained (One Year Better Make Postseason), Sparano Fired. New O-Co/Future Head Coach in.
    3. Sanchez is benched, #2 Spot.
    4. Tebow is cut, McElory is cut.
    5. Draft LB, WR, RB, O-Line, and of course, QB

I don't really think any of these opinions need walls of text to defens them, so I won't write any.

this regime has already shown they can get it done
    On the face of that statement, one would assume "it" means winning a championship. But it doesn't. It means making, not winning, a conference final. So if the end goal is winning a championship, this regime hasn't proven that it can get "it" done at all.

[ Weather Giants and Steelers dont haveto blow anything up. Those 2 orginazations have combined for i believe 10 superbowls. They have shown over time no matter what that they keep the solid base year in and year out. Comparing the mess the Jets are in is crazyQUOTE=Ray Ray19;4741148]Let me ask you, should the Giants blow it up? Should the Steelers blow it up? Don't they have many of the same cracks the Jets had this year?[/QUOTE]

I never understand the he took us to 2 AFCCG's. He also has missed the playoffs 2 years in a row so which one is the true Rex. This team has gotten worse not better
    Quote Originally Posted by anscochrome View Post
    ""I chose to believe the current regime deserves a chance to right the ship, and based on 2 AFCCG's, they deserve that opportunity"

Martyball took the Browns to two AFC Championship games as well, with nothing to show for it. You guys had son of Martyball, called for his head, got him replaced, and have nothing to show for it. How patient should Jets fan be? I agree with Mike Greenberg-retool the entire outfit from top to bottom.

My hope is that the Browns are about to begin doing what you guys SHOULD have been doing since 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by sec318 View Post
    I never understand the he took us to 2 AFCCG's. He also has missed the playoffs 2 years in a row so which one is the true Rex. This team has gotten worse not better
    [X] Rex has made two AFCCGs in a row
    [X] Rex has had two great seasons followed by two crappy seasons
    [ ] Rex has never had a losing season
    [ ] This is the most talented team Rex has ever had

I chose to believe the current regime deserves a chance to right the ship, and based on 2 AFCCG's, they deserve that opportunity.

I'm as optimistic about this team as anyone wearing green glasses, but a what point does this statistic get embarrassing to re-hash?

Jets Insider VIP
    The ship sunk this season when Pickchez was chosen to start after his removal in the Zona game kept the Jets season alive.

That decision alone grants Rex the opportunity to join Tannenbaum on the exit bus along with Sparano Pettine Sutton and Westhoff

Dunbar Thurman and Kotwicka are the only ones who shouldn't be on that bus

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Scott Cohen was brought in to 'help' Tannenbaum. Didn't work. He doesn't deserve any more help.

The bigger joke is the reality that moron Woody Johnson looks like he's going to play musical chairs in the FO yet again and keep Patsfan Tanny in house.
    Last edited by kali yuga; 12-26-2012 at 06:21 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    I think this regime has turned some heads.

It's over for them.

Build a bridge and get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    The Ravens, a 10 win team, already guaranteed a playoff birth, fire their OC mid-season just to shake things up when they feel things aren't going just right...

And yet you still cling to the belief that a big shake-up isn't warranted with the Jets after this disastrous season...

The 49ers are another team that made a big change even though they were one of the top teams in the NFL at the time. I was skeptical of that QB change, but now it looks like a stroke of genius. They have a better QB and have also created a market for their backup.

Are we going 12-4?

Quote Originally Posted by DanNamath View Post
    I'm as optimistic about this team as anyone wearing green glasses, but a what point does this statistic get embarrassing to re-hash?
    It started getting embarrassing last season and anyone who uses it is continues to embarrass themselves and the fan base. Two AFCCG's appearances! Hot damn! Not to mention one of which was a hand-out playoff berth followed by the easiest two game playoff stretch in the history of the National Football League (Cincinnati in the playoffs and a Norv Turner coached team)

Quote Originally Posted by DanNamath View Post
    When it involves the current regime, it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    That was alot of words.

1. Tanny Demoted, Bradway fired. New GM in.
    2. Rex Retained (One Year Better Make Postseason), Sparano Fired. New O-Co/Future Head Coach in.
    3. Sanchez is benched, #2 Spot.
    4. Tebow is cut, McElory is cut.
    5. Draft LB, WR, RB, O-Line, and of course, QB

I don't really think any of these opinions need walls of text to defens them, so I won't write any.
    Since when are you offended by verbose?

You are as pedantic as anybody on here?

I see a lot of responses about how I'm "defending" the regime, I'm hardly doing that, I'm acknowledging the state of the team with their direction after this season, I'm also suggesting why this is the case, and why we should temper our dissatisfaction. I'm also suggesting they deserve a year to right the ship, why is this so hard to fathom by some?

The reason is, we have too many fans who can't think past their *******s, and the answer is always blow it up when it isn't going right, even if it is for one year.

Like I said, fans better wake up, it will NEVER get done with that mindset, and with that kind of expectation on any regime brought in.

Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Interpretation? The only idiots who thought Moore got knocked into Sanchez's path were you and Collinsworth.

Any other person with eyes could see that Sanchez ran into Moore's ass.

Jordy is a fine poster. You, however, are delusional.
    Another a-hole in the masses on this board.

**** off!

Hall Of Fame
    The only thing that could keep Tanny, Wrecks, ButtFumble or Shades around is $$$ or if nobody wants their jobs (ie Cavanaugh). And yes, nobody wanting their jobs is a legit possibility depending on FO dynamics and the roster.