Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seahawks are most complete team in football

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    This week they r. Not for long, NFL

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I've watched both play, I do not think the Steelers are better despite the stats. Do not forget the Steelers have had a slew of turnovers this season and given opponents short fields (which keeps down yards per game yielded). Seattle's rush D has not been notable this season but they just snuffed out a great rushing attack tonight. Just eliminated it. The way Wilson is playing I do not see how you could rank their passing offense so low. Yards per game is meaningless, the Seahawks passing efficiency is through the roof
    They look GREAT. I just find it funny how much you gush over the Sunday night team that dominates, as if they are totally unstoppable and we should just place all of our bets on them right now, because it's over. I mean, a Denver-Seahawks Super Bowl is so obviously over I assume SlickBri has already put tons of money on this matchup. He should be slamming all of these these bets he claims are happening. So much money to be made.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 12-24-2012 at 12:30 AM.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. This team has no weakness. They have a top 3 RB. They have a QB who is playing so well since about week 6 you can't name 5 guys better. Their o-line is solid as hell. They stop the run. They have a vicious pass rush. Their secondary is great. They are up 42-6 on the Niners and Brandon Browner, arguably their best defensive player, is suspended and did not even play.

I would not want to be in the NFC right now and I really would not want to be the winner of the NFC East.

Their O-line is atrocious. With that line McElroy would be sacked 20-30 times per game. Have you seen how many times Wilson rolled out? It was to get rid of the pressure on him.

Did you see how many sacks Wilson avoided; how many times he ran and created time for himself?

Wilson makes the O-line look good. The O-line is not good. Just wanted to point it out. Put any of our 3 clowns playing QB on that team, and it would be sack/fumble city every passing play.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wouldn't it be funny if the coach who said Sanchez wasn't NFL ready and Oh how we laughed and we laughed with our two big ACFCG appearances 1st time ever for a rookie and all you know, turned around and went to two SB's with Wilson and won to boot?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Any Given Sunday, especially in the Playoffs.....Things can turn in a hurry.

The Seahawks would have the same opportunity to go on a SuperBowl run as they would have in getting ousted in the first round.

all it takes is one bad game by Wilson and that's all she wrote.
    Exactly. This is the same Seattle team that lost to Miami a few weeks ago. Not to mention, a 7-win Seattle team that made the playoffs 2 years ago and beat the defending SB champs.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by movethechains View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if the coach who said Sanchez wasn't NFL ready and Oh how we laughed and we laughed with our two big ACFCG appearances 1st time ever for a rookie and all you know, turned around and went to two SB's with Wilson and won to boot?
    Let's see what they do in the playoffs before you start laughing.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Exactly. This is the same Seattle team that lost to Miami a few weeks ago. Not to mention, a 7-win Seattle team that made the playoffs 2 years ago and beat the defending SB champs.
    Two years ago the the Jets were 11-5. Now they're staring down the barrel of 6-10. Two years is an infinity in today's NFL.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    You can take Seattle's "efficient" passing attack. I'll take the 8 or so passing attacks that are flat out better in the playoffs. We can discuss the 3 or so that are probably similar to Seattle.

You are basing an awful lot off of a game where the opposition was as flat as a pancake, on the road, and without 2 of their most important players. I also wouldn't categorize that as shutting down a run game, the SF run game had to be abandoned.

If you think they are the most complete team, more power to you.
    Seattle's offense looks unstoppable, it is way more than just efficient

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Two years ago the the Jets were 11-5. Now they're staring down the barrel of 6-10. Two years is an infinity in today's NFL.
    I dont care what you have to say Pats troll. GFY....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wilson literally has one of the most complete throwing mechanics I've ever seen in a QB

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pats would have been the 1 seed but blew the Niners game. Are you seeing how good the Niners are right now? Remember, they also lost to the Rams recently. But then again, when you can barely beat the Jags, these types of rankings become superficial at best....
    And the Jags took the Texans to OT, blah blah blah... the Pats blew their shot, no arguments there, but conjuring up the transitive property of NFL victories argument is just trying to incite. We all know it's meaningless, and yes, they are very superficial rankings. It means nothing in two weeks.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, only that their big mouth CBs are getting busted PEDs and are still playing...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    I dont care what you have to say Pats troll. GFY....
    I didn't say anything controversial? Is there a Senator from Louisiana who has a gripe with how that Saints-Seahawks game went down? I think Marshawn Lynch's run deserves a full Congressional hearing to debate the legitimacy of how beastly his Beast Mode was.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    They look GREAT. I just find it funny how much you gush over the Sunday night team that dominates, as if they are totally unstoppable and we should just place all of our bets on them right now, because it's over. I mean, a Denver-Seahawks Super Bowl is so obviously over I assume SlickBri has already put tons of money on this matchup. He should be slamming all of these these bets he claims are happening. So much money to be made.
    Why is this bitter Pats fan addressing me? I never thought his team was much of anything, after all, they let Sanchez go for 300+ on them twice. I'm not sure the Pats will even score in Denver. They won't win, we know that, the only question would be how bad they get blown out. And that's assuming they get past Cincy, which actually looks up in the air at this point.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most complete team? Absolutely not. No way, Jose.

They're good, but I'm taking Green Bay or Atlanta over them in the NFC. SF is a better team and has more talent overall IMO, despite last night's result. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Seattle got knocked out in their 1st playoff game, especially if it's on the road which seems fairly likely at this point.

And in the AFC, Denver with Manning at QB is light years ahead of them. I think New England with the new players in the secondary, and a healthy Gronk is also quite a bit better.

As much as I like Wilson, he's the 3rd best rookie QB, so let's hold off on placing him in the elite category.
    Last edited by TheMikeIsHot; 12-24-2012 at 06:29 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by movethechains View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if Mark Sanchez(after he was either cut/dealt/released) went to another team with a real coaching staff(and a real QB coach that knows what the fuk he's doing) and actually develops into a solid QB? I can see it happening because we're the Jets.