Thread: Petey's Seahawks. Jackson vs Wilson

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Petey's Seahawks. Jackson vs Wilson

It's worth noting that this is largely the same team that stunk it up with T. Jackson, has gone on to be a juggernaut with Wilson. They're a tight, inspired group now with a competent QB.

Granted, they added some important pieces on defense, and those pieces continue to develop and grow - but it's further proof that we need to seek out this missing link.

Tanny has to go. It's the fate of a GM when he drafts a QB in the top 5 of any draft. That comes with the job. But I'd like to see what this CS can do with a leader at Quarterback.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    It's worth noting that this is largely the same team that stunk it up with T. Jackson, has gone on to be a juggernaut with Wilson. They're a tight, inspired group now with a competent QB.

Granted, they added some important pieces on defense, and those pieces continue to develop and grow - but it's further proof that we need to seek out this missing link.

Tanny has to go. It's the fate of a GM when he drafts a QB in the top 5 of any draft. That comes with the job. But I'd like to see what this CS can do with a leader at Quarterback.
    Wilson is WAY more than a competent QB, he is pretty special. I have watched every game he has played this year and he has improved every week. He is significantly better consistently than Sanchez was in his best performances of his career.