Thread: Big Coaching Changes Whether Rex is Back or Not

Big Coaching Changes Whether Rex is Back or Not

With Pettine turning down an extension offered months ago, and Westhoff retiring and Sparano presumably being let go, we could have a whole new staff with the possible exception of the HC.

That may be unprecedented.

Of course who knows what is going through Woody's mind. I get no feel whether Rex will be back or not.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    With Pettine turning down an extension offered months ago, and Westhoff retiring and Sparano presumably being let go, we could have a whole new staff with the possible exception of the HC.

Of course who knows what is going through Woody's mind. I get no feel whether Rex will be back or not.
    Is there a link, or just your opinion because of how bad the offense has been?

Quote Originally Posted by bgivs21 View Post
    Is there a link, or just your opinion because of how bad the offense has been?
    As my post states, it's just a presumption.

clean house woody fire them all start over. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post

jets should clean house from the GM downs to the guy that cuts the grass in florham park to the water boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    clean house woody fire them all start over. thanks
    +1 and then sell the f ing team Woody you jerkoff.