Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's Christmas Eve, *****es!!!! / Merry Christmas *****es!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Just got back from midnight mass. Have a great Christmas, fellow Hampurites.
    Small world. You cut out right after communion too

Jets Insider VIP
    Christmas is amazing when you have a 5 year old. He was a shepherd in the Christmas pageant tonight and Santa walked into the Church and bowed before the baby Jesus. My kid was sitting on the alter with all the other kids and Santa was 10 feet away from him. His eyes lit up and he looked at me and was pointing at Santa like "HOLY CRAP... LOOK!!!"

We went to a party after and got home around 11:30 and he put out cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for each of the reindeer. He zipped into bed and was out cold in no time.

Santa just finished loading the presents under the tree and is heading to bed for a good sleep.

Merry Christmas all.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Christmas is amazing when you have a 5 year old. He was a shepherd in the Christmas pageant tonight and Santa walked into the Church and bowed before the baby Jesus. My kid was sitting on the alter with all the other kids and Santa was 10 feet away from him. His eyes lit up and he looked at me and was pointing at Santa like "HOLY CRAP... LOOK!!!"

We went to a party after and got home around 11:30 and he put out cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for each of the reindeer. He zipped into bed and was out cold in no time.

Santa just finished loading the presents under the tree and is heading to bed for a good sleep.

Merry Christmas all.
    Going to sleep? Santa better get his fatass some coffee and finish strong. No presents here. Merry CHRISTmas

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Small world. You cut out right after communion too
    Nah, I wasn't in any rush.

Hall Of Fame
    Merry Christmas, all.

F-ed up around here today. I live about a mile away from the guy who killed the two firemaen as they responded to an early-Christmas Eve fire.

Veteran
    ^^^ Sorry to hear that, free. That whole thing is screwed up.

Hope you have a nice day, otherwise.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Enjoy this time with your families, Hampurites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCLqS0z87qQ
    Love that song, borgo!

Merry Christmas morning to all you hampurites!

With no kids or other family here, my husband and had a quiet Xmas eve and plan to do the same today. Have a ham cooking later and that's about it. Enjoy the day with your families, even the in-laws.

Merry Christmas brothers and sisters!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    Love that song, borgo!
    Glad you dug it, LSL. We play that one several times as we're decorating the tree.

Just exchanged gifts. Wine has been selected to bring for Christmas dinner at my sister's home. Kind of a strange/sad Christmas as it's the first one without my Mom, and her anolini in brodo. Maybe next year I'll find the inspiration to learn how to make them. Think I wrote down the recipe somewhere.

Merry Christmas, folks. Happy & healthy 2013.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    An enjoyable Wigilia today.

The homemade borscht and pierogi were excellent. I did skip the kapusta tho, not my speed.

The fruit compote-filled sweet pierogi for desert was simply stunning.

Best Holiday Wishes to you all and yours.

Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia.

Nollaig chridheil agus bliadhna mhath ýr.

pierogi w/ sour cream are hard to beat.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post

Merry Christmas all.

enjoy it now, cross - Christmas just isn't the same when they learn the truth.
    My 12 son did this year and its just not the same.

Practice Squad
    Merry Christmas Jets Fans. Nice to have other to commiserate with. Wish we had something like this in 70's,80's and 90's.

Anyway here is something to smile about on this beautiful Christmas day. Be interesting to see how the Pats deal with the Brady's Cap hit next.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-engla...ots/tom-brady/

Jets Insider VIP
    In keeping with the season and theme of the thread, Merry Christmas *****es, and to all *****es a good night!