Thread: Time to take action!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Time to take action!

After a debacle of a season, it's very clear that this organization needs to be revamped from top to bottom, however talk is cheap.....as a way displaying our displeasure we need to form as a group WITH SIGNS outside the SNY studios this Sunday after the Bills game as part of JETS EXTRA post game. There are other ways....letters, phone calls, etc....but for the most PR and press exposure it's better to get on TV behind Ray, Joe, and Adam.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yayankee View Post
    After a debacle of a season, it's very clear that this organization needs to be revamped from top to bottom, however talk is cheap.....as a way displaying our displeasure we need to form as a group WITH SIGNS outside the SNY studios this Sunday after the Bills game as part of JETS EXTRA post game. There are other ways....letters, phone calls, etc....but for the most PR and press exposure it's better to get on TV behind Ray, Joe, and Adam.
    Poll

Chances of this happening

A... way less than zero

B... less than zero

C... zero

Why not

The foul smell of those three especially Slimy Schein would drive everyone away
    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    good luck.fans are funny when it comes to organizing anything against the jets. i suggested not showing up the last home game and many were upset by this. 1 poster said im going to enjoy a game of football and see mcelroy as the qb. how did that work out for you?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm ... I might do this.