Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mods need to step it up

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyjet View Post
    Have been a regular to this board for a long time, although don't post often. Not sure what is going on with the mods, but the level of personal attacks has increased without any response, as far as I can tell. Numerous threads are littered with bull**** infighting. Look, things are pretty bad with the Jets, but we as fans look even more silly the way we attack each other. Everyone has different opinions of what we should do. Ray Ray and SAR, for example, couldn't be more different. If you don't like their posts, don't answer them, but their opinions are credible. And original posters don't need to attack back with GFY and other insults when some idiot responds stupidly. Just ignore them.

When will the mods step it up? A lot of great posters have been driven away because of the lack of enforcement here. A zero tolerance policy will change things quickly.
    You get what you pay for.

That being said, a mod is like a referee. They're best when un-noticed. I prefer to handle things thru PM, although there are times when one doesn't have enough time, then the warnings and "child pleases" get posted for all to see. If you care to look over the threads the past week or so, you'll see what I mean.

And to the big guy's point, report the post or heck, PM me.

Oh, and FTR, I like Philly. Especially the cheesesteaks.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I'm not from San Francisco!
    You still have to put on the leather chaps, pal.

I swear you guys JUMP back in the closet when we enforce the rules. Now, get to marching, it's a parade!

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post

That being said, a mod is like a referee. :
    Untrained, incompetent, bribable, and work 16 days a year?

LOVE YA CHES!!!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    You still have to put on the leather chaps, pal.

I swear you guys JUMP back in the closet when we enforce the rules. Now, get to marching, it's a parade!
    I know, I know. I'm still smarting from the chickensuit incident. Don't want to see a repeat of that, that's all.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I know, I know. I'm still smarting from the chickensuit incident. Don't want to see a repeat of that, that's all.
    If WCO starts trotting out those SF brown gerbils...RUN!! And don't look back. Whatever you do. Don't look back.