Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mods need to step it up

Jets Insider VIP
    The older mods here are fine by me. Nowhere in the history of the messageboards was a drunk angry ragu not permabanned except here. Special place here real" special" mods.

The newer mods I know well before there moderator bull**** and have no idea how they were given consideration over Ruby2. Ones a cop ones a political gangster the,other one is a psychopath in San Francisco harassing the homeless and stealing their cats.

He steals their cats???

What for?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    The older mods here are fine by me. Nowhere in the history of the messageboards was a drunk angry ragu not permabanned except here. Special place here real" special" mods.

The newer mods I know well before there moderator bull**** and have no idea how they were given consideration over Ruby2. Ones a cop ones a political gangster the,other one is a psychopath in San Francisco harassing the homeless and stealing their cats.
    Somebody had to say it...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    He steals their cats???

What for?
    Jazzercise. Some sick form of exercise with jazz, cats and every kind of narcotic known to man

Jets Insider VIP

Sadly this is all true.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyjet View Post
    Have been a regular to this board for a long time, although don't post often. Not sure what is going on with the mods, but the level of personal attacks has increased without any response, as far as I can tell. Numerous threads are littered with bull**** infighting. Look, things are pretty bad with the Jets, but we as fans look even more silly the way we attack each other. Everyone has different opinions of what we should do. Ray Ray and SAR, for example, couldn't be more different. If you don't like their posts, don't answer them, but their opinions are credible. And original posters don't need to attack back with GFY and other insults when some idiot responds stupidly. Just ignore them.

When will the mods step it up? A lot of great posters have been driven away because of the lack of enforcement here. A zero tolerance policy will change things quickly.
    Philadelphia is a sh1t hole.

All League
    We need Mod's who have Poise.

I agree this site has become a lot more nasty than I can remember. I should know, shouldn't I? I prefer to tell things like they are, or at least how I think they are. A lot of posters do not like my choice of words when talking about the team and they tend to attack in retaliation.

Along those lines is when I've noticed that the posters get rather rude.

And maybe I'm as much to blame as anyone. I know I haven't been exactly pleasant to those that still believe in Sanchez.

I'm going to respond to posts I do not agree with, but I should choose my words more wisely in the future.

We all want what's best for the team. We all need to remember that.

Bewildered Beast
    LOL

Bewildered Beast
    Jazzercise. Some sick form of exercise with jazz, cats and every kind of narcotic known to man
    +1

This is the Halloween litter. As you can see, even though these are not our children, we have made them very comfortable with towels. But, just like in the great film "One Flew Over The River Kwai" we realized too late, that the comfort technology we provided put them right in the path of starving, wet, nasty raccoon.

Good news/bad news - the bottom two are fixed, the top 3 including mr adorable there, are...in Kitty Heaven.

That's THREE "Mr. Wolf Black Bag Ops" clean ups in the last 2 weeks.

Who's holding? Opium might help.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyjet View Post
    Have been a regular to this board for a long time, although don't post often. Not sure what is going on with the mods, but the level of personal attacks has increased without any response, as far as I can tell. Numerous threads are littered with bull**** infighting. Look, things are pretty bad with the Jets, but we as fans look even more silly the way we attack each other. Everyone has different opinions of what we should do. Ray Ray and SAR, for example, couldn't be more different. If you don't like their posts, don't answer them, but their opinions are credible. And original posters don't need to attack back with GFY and other insults when some idiot responds stupidly. Just ignore them.

When will the mods step it up? A lot of great posters have been driven away because of the lack of enforcement here. A zero tolerance policy will change things quickly.
    are you equating the mods to the Jets Oline? That's pretty insulting.

what a wuss. You're an adult male I presume? You really should be ashamed.
    Can't stand dudes with thin skin, it's flat out pathetic.

All Pro
    Whatever you do dont press the shiny candy colored Report Post button

Sharif don't like it
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 12-25-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    +1

Where my snitches at?
    Snitches end up in ditches

Jets Insider VIP
    He steals their cats???

What for?
    Yeah but he can rock a pineapple shirt like no one else.

That's not easy to pull off.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I agree this site has become a lot more nasty than I can remember. I should know, shouldn't I? I prefer to tell things like they are, or at least how I think they are. A lot of posters do not like my choice of words when talking about the team and they tend to attack in retaliation.

Along those lines is when I've noticed that the posters get rather rude.

And maybe I'm as much to blame as anyone. I know I haven't been exactly pleasant to those that still believe in Sanchez.

I'm going to respond to posts I do not agree with, but I should choose my words more wisely in the future.

We all want what's best for the team. We all need to remember that.
    Actually, I think it's your ancient, tired pics that annoy people more than anything else.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I'm not from San Francisco!

Jets Insider VIP
    He steals their cats???

What for?
    Ever been to a chinese restaurant? you know, SF, chinese restaurant.

Get the idea?

How do you know what moderation is unless you test the boundaries of depravity?

If Ruby was a mod we wouldn't have these problems.