Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Take makes me vomit

This thread sucks because First Take should never be taken seriously.

It's a show about complainers who complain just to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    If tebow started from day 1 and we ran an offense simiar to what was run in Denver last year and we didnt ask him to gain 20 lbs, we would be 10-6 and in the playoffs.
    And if my Aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

IF

IF

IF

AND MORE IF's....

Just 'cause it somewhat worked in Denver, doesn't mean it would've worked on the Jets.

Remember that the WILDCAT and the SPREAD-OPTION(Full-time) are two different things, unless I'm wrong here....

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    If tebow started from day 1 and we ran an offense simiar to what was run in Denver last year and we didnt ask him to gain 20 lbs, we would be 10-6 and in the playoffs.

But Rex wanted to go down in flames with sanchez and in 7 days he will find out that it cost him his job.

Lets move on from tebow. The OP dvr ing first take just shows how obsessed all of u are with tebow(lovers and haters).

Lets figure out what qb we can take in the first round of the upcoming draft and stop talking about tebow.
    Some people just dont get it. The fact they think Tim Tebow would have led us to a winning record is laughable.