Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Taking Inventory: Awesome Xmas Gifts

  1. #41
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Neither am I, but I still get disappointed when I don't get anything.
    Lolz.

    I hear ya. I just hate feeling obligated to buy crap for people other than my kids.

    Ain't nobody got time for that!!


    My son "bought" me a pack of 3 tennis balls for my b-day in July. I said "Thanks Dex!"

    Then he opened them, handed them to me and said "Now juggle, Daddy!!!"


    Sent from a phone using an app

  2. #42
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Many Christmases ago my grandfather gave my dad and his two brothers watches with an engraved case back. This Christmas, my dad had an updated engraving done on his watch and passed it down to me. Probably one of the most special Christmas presents I ever got.
    Great, sentimental gesture! What kind of watch?

  3. #43
    Bosch 12V Cordless drill with Li-On Batts for me....I'm diggin it!

    Kids were ok with all the "stuff" but the kitten for daupne was easily the show stealer. For her, presents could have began and ended with the kitten alone and she would've been happy. She was in shock and disbelief. A rare and special memory for a lifetime.

  4. #44
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Lolz.

    I hear ya. I just hate feeling obligated to buy crap for people other than my kids.

    Ain't nobody got time for that!!


    My son "bought" me a pack of 3 tennis balls for my b-day in July. I said "Thanks Dex!"

    Then he opened them, handed them to me and said "Now juggle, Daddy!!!"

    thank god he didn't buy you a box of condoms.

  5. #45
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Many Christmases ago my grandfather gave my dad and his two brothers watches with an engraved case back. This Christmas, my dad had an updated engraving done on his watch and passed it down to me. Probably one of the most special Christmas presents I ever got.


    -

  6. #46
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    thank god he didn't buy you a box of condoms.
    Condoms are for losers who can't paint a good set of breasts.


    Sent from a phone using an app

  7. #47
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I got a chainsaw.







    plus socks and underwearz....
    What kind and size? I love playing with my chainsaw. Just hack up a fallen limb into firewood. Or if it's real big, rent a log splitter and have even more fun!!!!

  8. #48
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,495
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    I got a healthy baby girl. Other than that the wife stiffed me.
    I guess turnabout's fair play.






  9. #49
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,213
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    Bosch 12V Cordless drill with Li-On Batts for me....I'm diggin it!

    Kids were ok with all the "stuff" but the kitten for daupne was easily the show stealer. For her, presents could have began and ended with the kitten alone and she would've been happy. She was in shock and disbelief. A rare and special memory for a lifetime.
    I bought a Hitachi 18 v impact driver; I use it for everything and I have several quick release bits of every type. It is super powerful. If I had to choose one tool this would be it. $150

  10. #50

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us