Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big changes to come acording to Pam Oliver

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    Dude, don't let it get to you, stay on this board long enough and you'll see a whole lot of people for what they are.
    I LOL when I read that......Merry Christmas you wiley old vet.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    I LOL when I read that......Merry Christmas you wiley old vet.....
    Merry Christmas to you, old friend.

In case you're wondering this is source. I changed my name a few months ago.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    Merry Christmas to you, old friend.

In case you're wondering this is source. I changed my name a few months ago.
    Thanks for telling me sw, I had no idea. Merry christmas to you too, what brought about the name change?

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I want to be outraged but I don't know who Pam Oliver is.

And you supposedly watch football? Let me associate with the majority regarding the racist reference. Absolutely disusting, and as no place on this site.

All Pro
    So does Pam Oliver have breaking Jets news or not?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    So does Pam Oliver have breaking Jets news or not?
    If she does....you'd never know it reading this thread, LOL...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post

And you supposedly watch football? Let me associate with the majority regarding the racist reference. Absolutely disusting, and as no place on this site.
    Is she one of our beat reporters? I follow the teams and their personnel. I don't follow the personalities associated with the league. Sorry.

I assume by the outrage that she is a woman of color. Do we know if the OP intentionally wrote that or if it was a typo or auto correct.

I take racism very seriously therefore I do not rush to judgement and the burden of proof is high for me. But I realize this is the internet and people LOVE to jump on stuff like this.

this is a GMC..arr Nike type of a thread...

Is she one of our beat reporters? I follow the teams and their personnel. I don't follow the personalities associated with the league. Sorry.

I assume by the outrage that she is a woman of color. Do we know if the OP intentionally wrote that or if it was a typo or auto correct.

I take racism very seriously therefore I do not rush to judgement and the burden of proof is high for me. But I realize this is the internet and people LOVE to jump on stuff like this.
    sorry for any confusion. I did not intend to associate the OP's apparent bigotry to my reply to you.

What I was directing at you was the fact that you don't know who Pam Oliver is when she has been on the sidelines for FOX for the past decade +.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    this is a GMC..arr Nike type of a thread...
    reminder not gmc.

the fact of the matter is this thread survived as long as it did is a sad state of affairs similiar to the jets qb situation.

get this guy jetsrush the **** out of here. first he insults me by saying that McElroy played great despite 11 sacks 2 turnovers and 0 tds and that i have no knowledge because i disagreed and now this. eat a pile of **** guy

Hall Of Fame
    sorry for any confusion. I did not intend to associate the OP's apparent bigotry to my reply to you.

What I was directing at you was the fact that you don't know who Pam Oliver is when she has been on the sidelines for FOX for the past decade +.
    I am sure if I saw the face I would recognize her. But I would be hard pressed to recite the name of any sideline reporters.

I am sure if I saw the face I would recognize her. But I would be hard pressed to recite the name of any sideline reporters.
    suzy kolber. "i wanna kiss you" bet you remember that one

Veteran

This. I asked for clarification and somehow became a defender of bigotry. I was expecting some Jets news, not the Spanish Inquisition.

And for the record, if the OP doesn't explain this, he should be banned.
    Last edited by ubrnostrum; 12-25-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    get this guy jetsrush the **** out of here. first he insults me by saying that McElroy played great despite 11 sacks 2 turnovers and 0 tds and that i have no knowledge because i disagreed and now this. eat a pile of **** guy
    Please tell me you are joking? Who could honestly say McElrat played well last week? That was one of the worst games I saw, from an offensive point of view, as a lifelong Jets fan. McElrat was God awful; so much so, I watched red zone for the remaining 8 minutes of the game. I couldn't take it anymore......

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I used to watch CBS sports and fantasize about Phyllis George perhaps took a few teenage liberties.

Does that make me bad?

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I used to watch CBS sports and fantasize about Phyllis George perhaps took a few teenage liberties.

Does that make me bad?
    Who is Phyllis George? I don't recall her....but what about the weather girl on FOX, Jillian -- very nice!!

Who is Phyllis George? I don't recall her....but what about the weather girl on FOX, Jillian -- very nice!!
    Phyllis George, early 70s...google her. She was a former Miss America that CBS used on Sundays. Trailblazer for all the women sportscasters today.

Hall Of Fame
    I know Suzy. She is a class act for how she handled herself that night and afterwards.

I misspoke. I probably know a handful of sideline reporters by name. Pam Oliver just did not ring a bell for some reason.