Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big changes to come acording to Pam Oliver

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    the original poster has obviously referred to pam oliver as being an ape.
    I saw that as an autocorrect error. But then again I have too much faith in mankind sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by ubrnostrum View Post
    I saw that as an autocorrect error. But then again I have too much faith in mankind sometimes.
    the error was done intentionally and others see it as amusing. what a sad world we live in and what a sad thread to be here on this great forum on christmas day.

Hall Of Fame
    I hate auto correct. One of the reasons I jailbroke my iPhone

Jets Insider VIP
    I thought the same initially, but there's been nothing said by Pam Oliver about the Jets.

Jets Insider VIP
    the error was done intentionally and others see it as amusing. what a sad world we live in and what a sad thread to be here on this great forum on christmas day.
    Oh, settle your jimmies, GMC. It was a stupid "joke" to make, but lets not overreact.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Oh, settle your jimmies, GMC. It was a stupid "joke" to make, but lets not overreact.
    im not gmc i Nike dont find that to be a joking matter. what amuses you and others is disturbing to say the least.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    I think the fact that all who've responded except for you and OP can easily identify what's appalling about his thread starter says the entire story. Let's leave it at that.
    Easy there, tiger. Don't get ahead of yourself.

as i told others i guessed you missed it im not gmc.

if this is your way of having fun on christmas day i really feel sorry for you.
    Nike... you're directing your outrage to the wrong person. CPA never agreed with the OP and was riding with you from his first post in this thread. Throw your vitriol towards the OP and his defenders. CPA ain't one of them.

Jets Insider VIP
    im not gmc i Nike dont find that to be a joking matter. what amuses you and others is disturbing to say the least.
    Didn't say it amused me, but I'm not going to cry and get rustled over it. "Disturbing" is kids getting shot in an elementary school, not a failed attempt at humor on a messageboard.

Nike... you're directing your outrage to the wrong person. CPA never agreed with the OP and was riding with you from his first post in this thread. Throw your vitriol towards the OP and his defenders. CPA ain't one of them.
    im not directing anything towards anyone. im stating my feelings on the original post. this kind of stuff doesnt belong on this forum and neither do the posters post it.

as i told others i guessed you missed it im not gmc.

if this is your way of having fun on christmas day i really feel sorry for you.
    I'm sick in bed with the flu.....so I appreciate the sympathy. I feel sorry for me too. throat is killing me.

Didn't say it amused me, but I'm not going to cry and get rustled over it. "Disturbing" is kids getting shot in an elementary school, not a failed attempt at humor on a messageboard.
    very true but i dont remember reading anyone mocking the shootings at the elementary school.

Easy there, tiger. Don't get ahead of yourself.
    Look I hope this a misunderstanding as like you said earlier, I have hope that humanity is better than this, but you said you saw nothing wrong with the OP conveniently using the word "ape" in a post about a black woman. I get the entire auto correct thing, but I don't think it's that hard to do a quick check before hitting "send" so that something as stupid as this doesn't happen. Also, I notice the OP hasn't clarified if this was a mistake or not. And lastly, a whole lot of bigotry gets thrown around here that goes unchecked by the mods that it's sometimes easy to draw a nasty conclusion.

Again, hope it's a misunderstanding and we can get on with our holidays!

Veteran
    I haven't seen one person defend the OP. What planet are you living on?

enjoy the holiday guys im not going to sit here on christmas day and debate whats bigotry and what isnt. its obvious some of you just dont get it.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I'm sick in bed with the flu.....so I appreciate the sympathy. I feel sorry for me too. throat is killing me.
    I had that earlier this week.

You need a Z-Pack, don't bother if you don't have antibiotics to fight it. I wasted my time for two days riding it out, won't work.

Feel better.

SAR I

enjoy the holiday guys im not going to sit here on christmas day and debate whats bigotry and what isnt. its obvious some of you just dont get it.
    Dude, don't let it get to you, stay on this board long enough and you'll see a whole lot of people for what they are. As I said earlier I don't think CPA was trying to side with the OP and you got into it unnecessarily with him, but your larger point is right, a whole lot of people on this board condone, and find bigotry of many kinds funny. That's just a natural off-shoot of the anonymity of the net.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I had that earlier this week.

You need a Z-Pack, don't bother if you don't have antibiotics to fight it. I wasted my time for two days riding it out, won't work.

Feel better.

SAR I
    Thanks.....I learned something. I am on day 5, I plan on working tomorrow as I am past the 50 yard line. my doc is on vacation so I simply chose to NOT go to his forward. Prolly a mistake.

I should feel a lot better by tomorrow as I feel so much better than Friday and Saturday.

Thanks

I stole your theme in my new sig. That OK?

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Dude, don't let it get to you, stay on this board long enough and you'll see a whole lot of people for what they are. As I said earlier I don't think CPA was trying to side with the OP and you got into it unnecessarily with him, but your larger point is right, a whole lot of people on this board condone, and find bigotry of many kinds funny. That's just a natural off-shoot of the anonymity of the net.
    Dump Sparan-ho and Tennenfraud.

Gooooooooooooo Jets!

All Pro
    Wow.
    It's 10pennyToColes87 fault.