Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: New Years Resolution Thread

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    How about you, Gata?
    Nice rap.




























  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Nice rap.



























    Sorry, let me make reparations by acting like a goofball over a girl on the interwebs.



























  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Sorry, let me make reparations by acting like a goofball over a girl on the interwebs.



    You're adorable.

  4. #24
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,094
    I have like ten things I should stop doing, one of which I'm doing now.

    And with my other hand, I'm posting.




    -

  5. #25
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,570
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I have like ten things I should stop doing, one of which I'm doing now.

    And with my other hand, I'm posting.




    -
    +1





















    +2

  6. #26
    in 2013, I will not allow myself to be drawn into silly Jets debates on teh Pfail.


    but since its still 2012, I'm gonna go waste some more time on the Fitzpatrick thread

  7. #27
    I've got to shed some lbs, cut down on my drinking (until at least September) - which will help on the lbs - and I'm going to try really, really hard not to make fun of Ray Ray on the main forum, but that's going to be tough.

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    You're adorable.
    My plan is working!

















  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Agreed. I'm going to continue with my goal of becoming a murse, maintain or increase my fitness regimen, cycle more and start going out more often. There's also a few household projects I want to tackle as well.

    How about you, Gata?
    See that's awesome to hear. I just don't like seeing people fall through with their NY Resolutions and then next Dec 31st make another set of goals.
    Personally, I want to get a little more disciplined all around and get my moneys together to finish my degree. Those are personal goals I've set for myself.

  10. #30
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    See that's awesome to hear. I just don't like seeing people fall through with their NY Resolutions and then next Dec 31st make another set of goals.
    Personally, I want to get a little more disciplined all around and get my moneys together to finish my degree. Those are personal goals I've set for myself.
    Must.................not..................respond. .............................

  11. #31
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,522
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I've got to shed some lbs, (me too) cut down on my drinking (me too) (until at least September) - which will help on the lbs - and I'm going to try really, really hard not to make fun of Ray Ray (I'm out) on the main forum, but that's going to be tough.

  12. #32
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,522
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I have like ten things I should stop doing, one of which I'm doing now.


    And with my other hand, I'm posting.

    -

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us