Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wilkerson Concussed

Quote Originally Posted by GandWFan View Post
    Wait, whut?

1) The buffalo game is meaningless.

2) McElroy can't play because he is concussed. McElroy has minimal value to the team moving forward.

3) Wilkerson CAN play, despite being concussed. Wilkerson is very valuable to the team moving forward.

You guys are right. Rex is a GREAT coach. We should definitely retain him as our HC. Lifetime contract.

You can't make this stuff up.
    Did McElroy get cleared? Do you know this?

If Mac and Wilk do not get cleared, the don't play.

I know the Ryan bashing on this board is "in" and the "cool" thing to do, but let's chill out on the dramatization.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    If he is cleared to play, what is there to risk? That is the point of the system.

If he doesn't pass all testing, there is no way in hell the league is going to clear him.

WTF am I twisting? There is nothing to twist, dumbass, Rex has NO say in the matter until he is cleared.
    You obviously know very little about concussions and what's called the cumulative effect.

Even if he's technically cleared the play, WTF would anyone play one of our most promising players in a completely meaningless game?

Oh wait! Rex might have to save his job by winning this meaningless game. I forgot. So let's risk Mo's health for no reason.

Did McElroy get cleared? Do you know this?

If Mac and Wilk do not get cleared, the don't play.

I know the Ryan bashing on this board is "in" and the "cool" thing to do, but let's chill out on the dramatization.
    Rex said McElroy is not playing and Wilkerson is. In a meaningless game.

If the doctors clear them both, then is Rex's decision. If the doctors don't clear them it is not Rex's decision.

When left up to him, Rex says the least valuable asset will not be put at risk, but he most valuable asset will be put at risk, all for no meaningful reward.

It's management decisions like this that will take us right to the top! Lifetime contract. Do it now, Woody!

I don't have it backwards at all

The idiots on their "bash Ryan" bandwagon are calling Rex a moron at the notion that Wilkerson may play. He has to be cleared of the NFL's head injury protocol, Rex has no ****ing say if he plays until he is cleared.
    This whole "logic" thing has you baffled, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by GandWFan View Post
    Rex said McElroy is not playing and Wilkerson is. In a meaningless game.

If the doctors clear them both, then is Rex's decision. If the doctors don't clear them it is not Rex's decision.

When left up to him, Rex says the least valuable asset will not be put at risk, but he most valuable asset will be put at risk, all for no meaningful reward.

It's management decisions like this that will take us right to the top! Lifetime contract. Do it now, Woody!
    Right, not starting our 3rd string QB in a meaningless game is what really has your feathers ruffled, not the decision to play Wilkerson if he's cleared.

The real truth is the now new "Ryan bashers" will apply pretzel logic with anything he does...

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    You obviously know very little about concussions and what's called the cumulative effect.

Even if he's technically cleared the play, WTF would anyone play one of our most promising players in a completely meaningless game?

Oh wait! Rex might have to save his job by winning this meaningless game. I forgot. So let's risk Mo's health for no reason.

Why stop at Wilkerson? Sit Coples, Davis, Landry, Cro, Mangold, Ferguson, Ellis... etc...

The reason ray ray is alot of people are stupid. Or are too lazy and emotional too use the brains they were born with

Hall Of Fame

Why stop at Wilkerson? Sit Coples, Davis, Landry, Cro, Mangold, Ferguson, Ellis... etc...
    If they have a concussion or concussion symptoms they should sit.

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    This game should be handled like Preseason Game 3. Audition time only. Starters shouldn't even see the field.
    that is game 4,not 3, game three is when the starters play most of the game.

I don't have it backwards at all

The idiots on their "bash Ryan" bandwagon are calling Rex a moron at the notion that Wilkerson may play. He has to be cleared of the NFL's head injury protocol, Rex has no ****ing say if he plays until he is cleared.
    Ray, it was just the way you phrased it, you phrased it so that if someone did not know your position on the matter it could be taken that if the doctor says
    he can play, Rex has to play him.

If something is not worded correctly, the internet grammar squad will descend.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    If they have a concussion or concussion symptoms they should sit.
    LOL. Yeah, he really missed the point didn't he.

Hall Of Fame
    LOL. Yeah, he really missed the point didn't he.
    Can't make it up.

Has Ray been cleared by the team doctor? His posts are showing signs of being concussed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Has Ray been cleared by the team doctor? His posts are showing signs of being concussed.
    E

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    He hasn't been symptom-free for years.

Explains all the sudden anger posts.

He hasn't been symptom-free for years.

Explains all the sudden anger posts.
    Say's the jackass that follows me around the board like a sick puppy, chiming in with douchebaggery in every thread.

How big is your glass house?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    that is game 4,not 3, game three is when the starters play most of the game.
    LOL

Pats fans : experts on when starters play at inappropriate times.

Jets Insider VIP
    Say's the jackass that follows me around the board like a sick puppy, chiming in with douchebaggery in every thread.

How big is your glass house?
    I rest my case.

I rest my case.
    You acknowledge you're a jackass with an MO every time you respond to one of my posts.

Good!

Just once, get the **** off your pedestal, and act like the adult you are supposed to be.

Ironically, the irony of some posts is ironical.