Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wilkerson Concussed

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Ironically, the irony of some posts is ironical.
    LOL

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    If he is cleared to play, what is there to risk? That is the point of the system.

If he doesn't pass all testing, there is no way in hell the league is going to clear him.

WTF am I twisting? There is nothing to twist, dumbass, Rex has NO say in the matter until he is cleared.
    Sans the insult, I agree with you. If the doc says Wilk is cleared to play I don't see why it's such a big deal.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Sans the insult, I agree with you. If the doc says Wilk is cleared to play I don't see why it's such a big deal.
    So the news comes out today, by Wilk himself, he wasn't diagnosed to have a concussion, had symptoms, has passed all tests and that he is playing...

OOOPssss and LMAO @ this entire thread of overreacting SOJF's!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the news comes out today, by Wilk himself, he wasn't diagnosed to have a concussion, had symptoms, has passed all tests and that he is playing...

OOOPssss and LMAO @ this entire thread of overreacting SOJF's!
    If he doesn't have a concussion or any symptoms then he should play. As usual you invented an argument that didn't exist.

BTW, Rex said in today's presser that Wilk has a concussion. That is what he is listed on the injury report with as well.

Thank God we only have a few more days of this circus. Cant wait to root for a real regime with real goals and direction.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    If he doesn't have a concussion or any symptoms then he should play. As usual you invented an argument that didn't exist.

BTW, Rex said in today's presser that Wilk has a concussion. That is what he is listed on the injury report with as well.

Thank God we only have a few more days of this circus. Cant wait to root for a real regime with real goals and direction.
    And if Rex isn't gone, does that mean you take the year off?

The only circus in town is the one you are trying to lead on this board with your obsessive and fabricated mockery of a team that is being raked through the coals by the media, and you haven't missed a crumb of the bull****.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And if Rex isn't gone, does that mean you take the year off?

The only circus in town is the one you are trying to lead on this board with your obsessive and fabricated mockery of a team that is being raked through the coals by the media, and you haven't missed a crumb of the bull****.
    Unlike you, I give the Jets a share of the blame for how they are portrayed in the media. Rex should have tightened things up a LONG time ago and restricted access and punished those who leaked info. But he was/is a fool and now it is too late.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Unlike you, I give the Jets a share of the blame for how they are portrayed in the media. Rex should have tightened things up a LONG time ago and restricted access and punished those who leaked info. But he was/is a fool and now it is too late.
    Unlike me? Where have I said Jet don't deserve any blame? I'd love to see that post.

If Rex tightens things up and changes in-season, he looks bad. I happen to agree this is an area he needs to make changes to this off-season, and that is his relationship with the media. End it, give them only what they need to know, and that's it.

But none of what is going on makes Rex look bad, if anything, it makes those trying to influence his career path look like the bigger fool. Only those with an axe to grind will bash Rex for this.