Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Most Obnoxious Thing Said By A Jets Player

  1. #1

    Most Obnoxious Thing Said By A Jets Player

    Yes there aren't enough Revis threads yet.
    "I'm speechless by far," Revis tweeted, "but more importantly I feel more upset for the jet nation for having to go through this!!!...I guess we'll see how this plays out."
    First of all, learn English. "Speechless by far" -- has no meaning. Secondly, spare me the false concern of pretending it's about me. Thirdly, well there is no thirdly.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Yes there aren't enough Revis threads yet.


    First of all, learn English. "Speechless by far" -- has no meaning. Secondly, spare me the false concern of pretending it's about me. Thirdly, well there is no thirdly.
    Yeah I am not impressed! get it? lol

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Yes there aren't enough Revis threads yet.


    First of all, learn English. "Speechless by far" -- has no meaning. Secondly, spare me the false concern of pretending it's about me. Thirdly, well there is no thirdly.
    For me, "thirdly" (sic) would be his employing of exclamation marks, excessively, to boot. Does Revis wish to convey that he is screaming his pronouncement? I think not.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Yes there aren't enough Revis threads yet.


    First of all, learn English. "Speechless by far" -- has no meaning. Secondly, spare me the false concern of pretending it's about me. Thirdly, well there is no thirdly.
    are you really his niece? then i know your mommy because i dated her in sewanaka

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    are you really his niece? then i know your mommy because i dated her in sewanaka
    Is SAR1 your sopne?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    For me, "thirdly" (sic) would be his employing of exclamation marks, excessively, to boot. Does Revis wish to convey that he is screaming his pronouncement? I think not.
    You're right!!!!! I missed that!!!!! Not to mention, (but I will) who follows multiple exclamation points with ellipsisseses........ ????

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Is SAR1 your sopne?
    well now I see you are not really his neice

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    You're right!!!!! I missed that!!!!! Not to mention, (but I will) who follows multiple exclamation points with ellipsisseses........ ????

  9. #9
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Third Stone From The Sun
    Posts
    256
    Uh?....."Can't Wait"?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Yes there aren't enough Revis threads yet.


    First of all, learn English. "Speechless by far" -- has no meaning. Secondly, spare me the false concern of pretending it's about me. Thirdly, well there is no thirdly.
    Hey Professor, if you're an expert on English you should know that succeeding list items should follow the form of the original. Secondly and thirdly should follow firstly. First should be followed by second and third.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys in Green View Post
    Hey Professor, if you're an expert on English you should know that succeeding list items should follow the form of the original. Secondly and thirdly should follow firstly. First should be followed by second and third.
    Thank you, Strunk & White. I had totally forgotten that rule. Nice to see you're still out and about.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys in Green View Post
    Hey Professor, if you're an expert on English you should know that succeeding list items should follow the form of the original. Secondly and thirdly should follow firstly. First should be followed by second and third.
    &That was a test, to see if anyone is paying attention .

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Thank you, Strunk & White. I had totally forgotten that rule. Nice to see you're still out and about.
    Who in the what now?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us