Thread: Most Obnoxious Thing Said By A Jets Player

Most Obnoxious Thing Said By A Jets Player

Yes there aren't enough Revis threads yet.
    "I'm speechless by far," Revis tweeted, "but more importantly I feel more upset for the jet nation for having to go through this!!!...I guess we'll see how this plays out."
    First of all, learn English. "Speechless by far" -- has no meaning. Secondly, spare me the false concern of pretending it's about me. Thirdly, well there is no thirdly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post

First of all, learn English. "Speechless by far" -- has no meaning. Secondly, spare me the false concern of pretending it's about me. Thirdly, well there is no thirdly.
    Yeah I am not impressed! get it? lol

For me, "thirdly" (sic) would be his employing of exclamation marks, excessively, to boot. Does Revis wish to convey that he is screaming his pronouncement? I think not.

are you really his niece? then i know your mommy because i dated her in sewanaka

Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    are you really his niece? then i know your mommy because i dated her in sewanaka
    Is SAR1 your sopne?

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    For me, "thirdly" (sic) would be his employing of exclamation marks, excessively, to boot. Does Revis wish to convey that he is screaming his pronouncement? I think not.
    You're right!!!!! I missed that!!!!! Not to mention, (but I will) who follows multiple exclamation points with ellipsisseses........ ????

Is SAR1 your sopne?
    well now I see you are not really his neice

You're right!!!!! I missed that!!!!! Not to mention, (but I will) who follows multiple exclamation points with ellipsisseses........ ????

Practice Squad
    Uh?....."Can't Wait"?

Hey Professor, if you're an expert on English you should know that succeeding list items should follow the form of the original. Secondly and thirdly should follow firstly. First should be followed by second and third.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys in Green View Post
    Hey Professor, if you're an expert on English you should know that succeeding list items should follow the form of the original. Secondly and thirdly should follow firstly. First should be followed by second and third.
    Thank you, Strunk & White. I had totally forgotten that rule. Nice to see you're still out and about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys in Green View Post
    &That was a test, to see if anyone is paying attention .

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Thank you, Strunk & White. I had totally forgotten that rule. Nice to see you're still out and about.
    Who in the what now?