Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: rex is a liar tebow tells the truth.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Umm, Logic fail ?

Asking to play "regular QB", or even stating that you'd rather play "regular QB" isn't even close to asking or saying that you don't want to, or won't, play Wildcat QB.
    :facepalm:

Stating what you'd rather do is expressing a preference for one thing while connotating a level of dissatisfaction for something else.

Enjoy the Jags next season, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Doesn't matterm T-minus 6 days and counting till he's gone.
    THIS.

I don't care who is lying at this point.

Only thing that matters is that he's GONE....GONE....GONE!.....after this sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    And then the Jets can get back to their regularly scheduled program of bad QBs, bad WRs, bad coaches, and a bad FO. Thank TEBOW that Tebow is gone, that will fix all the problems.
    You forgot :

Dealing with annoying Patriot TROLLS as well....

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Umm, Logic fail ?

Asking to play "regular QB", or even stating that you'd rather play "regular QB" isn't even close to asking or saying that you don't want to, or won't, play Wildcat QB.
    WTF???

If he's been told he would be the Wildcat QB but asks/demands to be the Regular QB, that *isn't* an outright refusal to play Wildcat QB?

Are you SERIOUS??

holy sh-t, man..... And YOU used the term "Logic Fail"?
    Last edited by Vin; 12-26-2012 at 09:58 PM.

It will take me a while to get over how the Jets screwed this guy and the fans over this season. Tebow should have been named the starter after Sanchez cost us the Seattle game. Sporano had 2 weeks to fully install the Tebow offense. If that was done, we'd probably be in the playoffs.

What a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post

Stating what you'd rather do is expressing a preference for one thing while connotating a level of dissatisfaction for something else.

Yup.

Baffling, the things folks will say/do to protect those they idolize...

I keep telling myself this will all be over soon...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    well, probably not wise for you to cry for bans here at JI since you in yout GMCJet user ID were already permabanned here and had to reregister with this Nike ID to come back
    As opposed to calling into Sooth's radio show and begging him to unban you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post

No **** Sherlock, but stating a preference for something else, or even stating a level of dissatisfaction with something IS NOT THE SAME as saying "I won't do it" or "I don't want to do it".

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    WTF???

If he's been told he would be the Wildcat QB but asks/demands to be the Regular QB, that *isn't* an outright refusal to play Wildcat QB?

Are you SERIOUS??

holy sh-t, man..... And YOU used the term "Logic Fail"?

No, it most definitely isn't an "outright refusal to play Wildcat QB".

Does anyone have a flux capacitor and a 80's Delorean? I wanna time travel to one month from now when Tim Tebow is no longer a Jet and competing with Blaine Gabbert for the backup job in Jacksonville and driving their fans crazy with his garbage.

Jets Insider VIP
    No need to wait that long

Four hours and change until this monumental phony who quit on his teammates will be out the door as a Jet

A belated Christmas present for ALL.Jet fans

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Four hours and change until this monumental phony who quit on his teammates will be out the door as a Jet

Hallelujah!

Get Tebow out of here. Exorcise this clown already.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Best part about this poor season, the Tebow-Fans will soon be departing for the warm climate of JacksonvilleInsider (or is that JagsInsider?)

There is nothing worse than a "Fan" who is only a fan of one (and only one) specific player.

Root the laundry, root it forever, or gtfo IMO.
    +1.........and a many other

SO ready for those fools to get the FFFF OUT!!!

The amount of hatred in the NFL for Tim Tebow is absolutely astounding, especially considering he's the backup to the backup to the backup QB. What exactly did he do that pissed off so many Jets fans?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    The amount of hatred in the NFL for Tim Tebow is absolutely astounding, especially considering he's the backup to the backup to the backup QB. What exactly did he do that pissed off so many Jets fans?
    Nothing Timmy s done until he quit on his teammates last week.

The problem isn't him really but his cult of followers hijacking JI like chowd trolls exalting his greatness that doesn't actually exist.

Its not the same as the hatred of brady by all fans outside NE because of his cheating and everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Badaxe View Post
    Yet another symptom of a poor leader. When Ryan was confronted straight up by one of his subordinates, one-on-one, he indirectly and cowardly "slapped it down" by punishing the subordinate.

Message sent by Ryan? "All you dumbass players STFU. I make the decisions here and don't give a rats ass about your piddly issues".

Ryan's decisions, conduct, demeanor, all scream "poor leader".

Can this fool.
    Wait now we're saying Rex make's the decisions and doesn't care about the players . If anything its just the opposite he cares too much about the players and let's them get away with too much.

If this happened to any other player other than Tebow nobody would care and there would be no story to report on. Because, I bet this happens in every NFL city a number of times of year without it being a national crisis.

Does this make Rex a good leader , absolutely not but bash him for the right reasons not because he insulted poor Timmy.

Jets Insider VIP
    8:48 am est

The teblow exit clock in florham park now reads

96 hours and 12 minutes and counting

Mark

8:48 am est

The teblow exit clock in florham park now reads

96 hours and 12 minutes and counting

Mark

96 hours till you childish banter moves on to some other subject ... Which, rest assured, it will.

All League
    give it a rest, teblow will be gone in a week and we can finally move on from woody's clown

When did this change to a thread about Sanchez?

Does anyone aside from cult members care that this homosexual that hides behind religion ever wore a Jets uniform ??

Quote Originally Posted by kali yuga View Post
    Does anyone aside from cult members care that this homosexual that hides behind religion ever wore a Jets uniform ??
    Wait, what?

Huh?

DA FUQ!?