Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 260

Thread: Sanchez to start on Sunday

  1. #101
    Wait a minute.

    So all of you want Tebow to start?

    THis coming from people who didn't want him at all?

    I don't know where the anger is coming from.

  2. #102
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The Woods in Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Wait a minute.
    I don't know where the anger is coming from.
    You are kidding, right?

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Yup. Another chicken$hit move.

    Rex, let's coddle Sanchez a little more. He should have faced the "music" last week at home. Maybe that would wake the p ussy up. Doubt it, though.
    Yes. It's a conspiracy. McElroy took the hit for Mark last Sunday (quite literally), faked a concussion, and gave Sanchez his job back all so Mark wouldn't have to face the boos of big bad Borgoguy.


  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets1958 View Post
    You are kidding, right?
    In terms of this particular part of the situation.

  5. #105
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    4,303
    Sanchez's line on Sunday:

    12-29, 94 yards 4 INT , 2 FUM

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Wait a minute.

    So all of you want Tebow to start?

    THis coming from people who didn't want him at all?

    I don't know where the anger is coming from.
    You really think McElroy has a "concussion"?

    Come on now, you should know better at this point.

  7. #107
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10
    Does Rex put in Kerley if Sanchez gets hurt/stinks up the place, or will he finally put in Tebow?

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    You really think McElroy has a "concussion"?

    Come on now, you should know better at this point.
    So why doesn't McElroy deny it?

    He's interviewed too. Why doesn't he deny it?

  9. #109
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,135
    Fricken Jets... to scared to roll out Tebow now. God help the CS if he looks great.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    So why doesn't McElroy deny it?

    He's interviewed too. Why doesn't he deny it?
    It took 4 days for the concussion to surface? This was only after the "abdominal injury" couldn't gain enough traction I guess...

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    It took 4 days for the concussion to surface? This was only after the "abdominal injury" couldn't gain enough traction I guess...
    You're an idiot.

    If you knew anything about concussions, you would know that symptoms don't always show up right away.

    Do some research. No one is faking a head injury.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    It took 4 days for the concussion to surface? This was only after the "abdominal injury" couldn't gain enough traction I guess...
    Still doesn't answer the question.

    If it's true and this is a conspiracy, why doesn't McElroy deny it and say "I don't have a concussion" He's been know to speak out before, why not this time?

    that's the one element that makes the claim of concussion true.

  13. #113
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,644
    This franchise is a JOKE.

  14. #114
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,991
    If it's true and this is a conspiracy, why doesn't McElroy deny it and say "I don't have a concussion" He's been know to speak out before, why not this time?
    Because he wants to get paid. And after sunday, he might never get paid again. So its worth it to him financially to do whatever the company asks of him.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Because he wants to get paid. And after sunday, he might never get paid again. So its worth it to him financially to do whatever the company asks of him.
    Didn't stop him last off season to speak out, did it?

  16. #116
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,991
    Didn't stop him last off season to speak out, did it?
    He was only a rookie then. He didnt understand the business side of football yet. He got a crash course after that.

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Still doesn't answer the question.

    If it's true and this is a conspiracy, why doesn't McElroy deny it and say "I don't have a concussion" He's been know to speak out before, why not this time?

    that's the one element that makes the claim of concussion true.
    Promise a 2013 roster spot and chance to compete for the starting job for silence.

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Promise a 2013 roster spot and chance to compete for the starting job for silence.
    But if Rex is fired as a lot of people believe he will be, who's promising him the spot?

    C'mon man! The logic doesn't fit.

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by StartTebow View Post
    Does Rex put in Kerley if Sanchez gets hurt/stinks up the place, or will he finally put in Tebow?
    Rex wouldn't put in Tebow if Sanchez AND Kerley got injured.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Wait a minute.

    So all of you want Tebow to start?

    THis coming from people who didn't want him at all?

    I don't know where the anger is coming from.
    Jets fans are dazed and confused. They will b1tch about any move the Jets make this season. If the Jets would have announced Teblow as the starter every Jet fan would say "how can you start a player that refused to play last week????" Jets are in a lose-lose situation with most Jets fans these days.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us