Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez to start on Sunday

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Pickchez gives us the best chance for the seventh pick in the April draft and the easier 2014 schedule. Plus we don't have to be nauseous watching Teblow's feeble attempts at pretending to be a quarterback

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    You know the way that this season has gone, Sanchez will have a repeat of his week one performance, Jets will win have a lower draft pick, have the OLB that they coveted taken with the pick prior to the Jets pick and then the Jets are forced to draft the next Vernon Gholston instead.

Watch. He will light it up on Sunday. Not because I think he is good. Because that is SOJ football.

All Pro
    Why are so many people marking this down as an automatic loss with Sanchez as starter? He's 5-1 against the Bills in his career.

In true Jets fashion, they are going to win this meaningless game and fall about 5 spots in the draft.

All Pro
    i was happy to hear that Sanchez got the start. It shows me that Rex and the coaches chose on what they think is the best bet and not the "right thing to do". Tebow needed to earn his start. Can it be that he SUCKS in practice enough that no one wants him in?

No the conspirqacy theory is that Rex just wants Mark in their win or lose. Tebow needs an offense like he had in Denver. We do not have an offense that can compete with Rutgers at this point.

And for all of you wanting Sanchez to get destroyed - CLASSY MOVE!! He may not be the leader you want but he never turned his back on the franchise.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Tannenbaum's at fault. Should never have gotten rid of Drew Stanton for Tebow, and he also could've drafted Russell Wilson. He left us with nothing at the game's most important position. Then he decided to extend Sanchez
    Rex has made it clear by his actions that he didn't want Tebow. But he still could have handled the situation better.

If Woody told the truth when he said he had no part in bringing Tebow here then this mess of a season is on Tanny. He needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Absolutely no reason to watch this game
    You don't like train Rex?

Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    Rex has made it clear by his actions that he didn't want Tebow. But he still could have handled the situation better.

If Woody told the truth when he said he had no part in bringing Tebow here then this mess of a season is on Tanny. He needs to go.
    get rid of them all this way there is no doubt ever and we move on with a new gm and coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by djaparz View Post
    i was happy to hear that Sanchez got the start. It shows me that Rex and the coaches chose on what they think is the best bet and not the "right thing to do". Tebow needed to earn his start. Can it be that he SUCKS in practice enough that no one wants him in?

No the conspirqacy theory is that Rex just wants Mark in their win or lose. Tebow needs an offense like he had in Denver. We do not have an offense that can compete with Rutgers at this point.

And for all of you wanting Sanchez to get destroyed - CLASSY MOVE!! He may not be the leader you want but he never turned his back on the franchise.
    In tebow world, tebow comes first and team comes second. Just ask tebow and his followers

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    In tebow world, tebow comes first and team comes second. Just ask tebow and his followers

Your blaming Rex because he couldn't diagnose a concussion. Man,i thought i heard everything.Cmon

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

On the bright side, I won't feel at all conflicted rooting for the Bills now...

What a joke.

I'm contemplating not even watching the game.

How in God's green earth can Ryan go with Sanchez? Hate Tebow all you want, but he should be starting on Sunday, not Sanchez. His season is finished.

Now watch him go out there and sling it for 250 yards and 3 TD's against the lowly Bills and the Jets talk him up for "one more go at it" in 2013.

hahahaha suck it Tebow.

Hall Of Fame
    Do we really have a chance at the #7 pick?

What would need to happen for that? Who needs to win?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    Am I missing something here? This is a Jets fan site, no? Bunch of pussies here.

We all know the story here. The Offense stinks, the CS stinks, Sanchez stinks, Rex stinks.... whatever. If Sanchez plays, root for him. It's that simple. He will be here next year... get used to it.

I'm pulling for him to end this terrible season on a good not
    e.
    i'm with you, as unpopular as it may be.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm almost convinced that the NFL is kinda fixed. And if my conspiracy theory is correct, Sanchez will throw for around 300' no picks and 3 td passes. You couldn't script this any better. Mark will be back as the starter next season. Chisel that in stone. There's 17 million reasons why.

Cue the circus music (again)

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    On the bright side, I won't feel at all conflicted rooting for the Bills now...
    This is the silver lining.

Practice Squad
    Whether you like Tebow or not, if you like the Jets, I think the right move at this point is to start Sanchez. Tebow is done here whether you like him or not. Playing him and seeing him lay an egg against a miserable team would take away his already-limited trade value. On the other hand, I don't think a good game against the weak Buffalo defense would do much on the positive side for his trade value.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Cue the circus music (again)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g