Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez to start on Sunday

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fnordcircle View Post
    Before the season started I predicted that the Jets would struggle with Sanchez @ QB and that they would pull him with 6 or so games left to go and start Tebow who would give them a lift and get them into the playoffs.

The time to start Tebow has long passed, he'll be cut or traded for some obligatory 2014 7th round pick. Starting him now just runs the risk of making Rex look dumb for sticking with Sanchez and with everyone in CYA mode hoping to hang on for another year that's not going to happen.

So as much fun as it would be for me to see Tebow start for the Jets to end the season I can see why they aren't doing it.

Honestly, though, from the outside looking in (and as an admitted Tebow fan) the whole thing really confuses me. Why did they trade for this guy in the first place? Especially if they had no intention of ever starting him if what I understand about the starting clause in his contract is true.

You guys need to get Tannenbaum out of there. His days of being a genius have passed him by, sort of like Pioli appears to have lost his shine.
    have a good three days and then head over to Jaguars.com

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    And who is that guy?? Or were you just being a SOJ fan??
    Yeah, like when the the Pats strategically waited for a 6th round supplemental pick to nab their future HOFer. And of course Joe Montana... the niners knew they had one in the 3rd round.

I'll root for Mark to light it up, thank you.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got you guys exclusive video of Sanchez's reaction to being told that he was named starter. here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, the Jets just guaranteed themselves a loss and by doing so, a higher pick in the draft. Hopefuly, it makes a difference next season.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    rex is a snake oil salesman at best.

he wont move on from sanchez and he too will be soon a goner.

he only has himself to blame.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Did you think that one through before you posted it ?

That Aaron Rodgers knows how to throw a football and threw for under 50% against the Chiefs might tend to say that their defense had tightened up and was playing well ??

So, you'd find it surprising that they shut Tebow down more than they did Aaron Rodgers ?

Fact is, after the coaching change, KC's defense did play a lot better.
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Did you register at a Jags message board yet?
    When and if he does, I hope he does so under the same name so I can follow his exploits.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    When and if he does, I hope he does so under the same name so I can follow his exploits.
    Do the Jags even have a message board?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sackchez is a bum ... This game will prove it. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    LOL, after 44 years of being a die hard Jets fan (longer than most posters were even alive), I finally jumped off this year. Good luck with Rex and Sanchez next year because just as we all know the sun rises tomorrow you can bet Sanchez will play lights out vs BUF and secure his starting status for next year.

I for one will be following JAX and Tebow as the starter and enjoy a fun filled winning year., I will periodically post here and have the last laugh.

Break a leg.

Be sure to take Demos and the other tebow-ites with you, you hear?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Join the club. These buffoons and the inept qb they kept trotting out there pushed me over the edge. I stopped watching weeks ago for the 1st time since 1999.

You will have a great, stress free day and be kicking yourself that you did not do this sooner.

Enjoy.

Why the fuk are you still posting in this website still if they pushed you over the edge?

And if you stopped watching weeks ago, why are you still commenting on recent games? Hypocrite.

You're a JETS FAN and will ALWAYS BE A JETS FAN. You're as full of Hot air as Rex is with all this "they've pushed me over the edge" and "I'm not watching games anymore" stuff you're spewing....You still watch 'cause you still COMPLAIN. Otherwise, you wouldn't be able to do that just looking at Highlights on BSPN.

So If you want to follow Teblow on the side, go right ahead but you'll still be back here complaining just for the sake of complaining. Why? 'Cause you're a JETS FAN.
    Last edited by Vin; 12-27-2012 at 06:10 PM.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets fans are doomed to root for a pathetic organization their whole lives. I might actually feel sorry for you tools if you weren't such obnoxious d-bags. Your grandchildren will be talking about how awesome Namath was

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Biff Kippington View Post
    Jets fans are doomed to root for a pathetic organization their whole lives. I might actually feel sorry for you tools if you weren't such obnoxious d-bags. Your grandchildren will be talking about how awesome Namath was
    Oh look....another Pats troll(or maybe another Teblow pole-smoker).

You guys need to get a new hobby...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Biff Kippington View Post
    WHAT a douche.............. Your mother says hello from her knees.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I'm saddened to see a diehard Jet fan like Vinniekt who has bled Jet green all the way back to March 12, 2012 deciding to desert his long fandom of the team and root hard next season probably for the Jacksonville Jagwires

This is a sad day in Jet history. I fear that within the next 4-5 days other longtime diehards since March 12 will join Vinnie and leave JI and the Jets

ucrenegade
    jaxsuzy
    demosthenes9
    daballhawk
    joe w namath
    others

ALL diehard supporters of the Jets for the last long nine months sadly leaving

I wish them well.

They will be missed

sincerely

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Hey jackass tell me what my join date is again? Then tell me where tebow was then try google it is your friend because apparently common sense isn't.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    Hey jackass tell me what my join date is again? Then tell me where tebow was then try google it is your friend because apparently common sense isn't.
    Watch your language moron

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Do the Jags even have a message board?
    Guessing they'll all wind up in one of these two places:

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/

http://forum.jaguars.com/

EDIT- Oh look! Ain't this the guy that told us he was a Jets fan first, Tebow fan second?

http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?showuser=30485

Last edited by Jetworks; 12-27-2012 at 07:25 PM. Reason: lulz

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

EDIT- Oh look! Ain't this the guy that told us he was a Jets fan first, Tebow fan second?

I don't understand trolling..but that is a new level. Following a player from team to team on fan message boards. A player voted as most over rated as well.

Posting from mommys basement is my guess with Gator posters on the wall.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Great, so at least now we know McElroy has no durability... Hope Sanchez lights it up since we are stuck with him.
    I'm surprised he's still alive, actually...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Oh look....another Pats troll(or maybe another Teblow pole-smoker).

You guys need to get a new hobby...
    A join date of April 2012, my guess it is a Tebowite.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    WTF are you talking about? He got sacked 11 times and hit 16. A lot of QBs wouldn't even have made it through the game.
    Hopefully, the same pattern will be repeated Sunday so we don't have to worry about Sanchez next season!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL...thats great. Looks like he is getting an early start on "educating" the Jags fans as to the magical powers of Tebow. I am sure they will love him over there.