Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez to start on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    On the bright side, I won't feel at all conflicted rooting for the Bills now...
    Exactly. Although family holiday party means I probably won't even get to see much, if any, of this game. Which is a gift considering how bad it will be

Rookie
    I didn't want Tebow on this team and I never wanted him as the #2 or to start. However, this situation is the perfect storm and I think Tebow should get the start. It's a win win win.

(1)Tebow gets his props and we get to put all the what ifs to bed.

(2) Sanchez gets more of a come uppance which he mightily deserves and which might serve to get his head straight for 2013 since we're stuck with him anyway.

(3) Rex wants to win even thought we'd be better served with a loss and strangely enough Tebow probably is the best chance to win this week and this week only.

All League
    everyone should want sanchez to light it up. even if it convinces just 1 coach to give him a shot and make a trade with the jets it will be worth it.

This brain trust has ZERO clue. You pretty much go to the point of no return with Mark by benching him during a game and sitting him 3 games later and now McElroy is hurt, you put him back in. I'm no tebow fan (I was against the move) but even though he's gone next year, I'd rather take a look at him because you already know what you have next year in Mark.

I guess tebow is THAT bad or Rex is just wayyyyy too loyal.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    Rex should go ASAP, just based on the fact he sabotaged a year of someones career.
    Where do you get this 'fact'? And he was supposed to sabotage his own career on the altar of Tebow?

Practice Squad
    LOL, after 44 years of being a die hard Jets fan (longer than most posters were even alive), I finally jumped off this year. Good luck with Rex and Sanchez next year because just as we all know the sun rises tomorrow you can bet Sanchez will play lights out vs BUF and secure his starting status for next year.

I for one will be following JAX and Tebow as the starter and enjoy a fun filled winning year., I will periodically post here and have the last laugh.

Break a leg.

How could Payton have passed up a chance to be a Jet

Jets Insider VIP
    Tebow should pull a mendenhall and not even show up.

Only 4 days left of rex. Thank goodness.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    On the bright side, I won't feel at all conflicted rooting for the Bills now...
    I understand. I can not do that but I wish that I could! Fk WRECKS and his buddy Suckchez.

like it or not Sanchez is getting next year the guy cant be cut it will kill the Jets. The Jets have invested a ton of money in Sanchez they are going to get some weapons and bring in a veteran for competition and see what happens. Tebow will not be around he is done in NY. If fans think that Sanchez is done in NY they are fooling themselves. Anybody who knows football knows Sanchez will get next year to fix his problems.

Jets Insider VIP
    If Sanchez were to get.nicked Kerley should come in. Throws better than than Teblow. Runs better than Teblow. And he can even remember the plays

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Start Tebow??

Why be loyal to a player that has zero chance of being on the team next year and that, for all intents and purposes, bailed on his team by saying he wouldn't play the wild cat and then threw Rex under the bus. Because he has a cult following? Because it will be fun to watch for some Jets fans?

The eagles pretty much benched Vick for Foles. Now that Foles is hurt the Eagles aren't starting the 3rd string QB.

But its more fun for the whiney SOJF's to cry about every decision the Jets make.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Pickchez gives us the best chance for the seventh pick in the April draft and the easier 2014 schedule. Plus we don't have to be nauseous watching Teblow's feeble attempts at pretending to be a quarterback

On second thought, I want them to start tebow so I can 100% root for the bills to win. Only 4 more days before this selfish cancer is off the team...

Sanchez, Worst QB in the NFL Over the last 4 Years.

Tebow, Not a Legitimate NFL QB

McElroy, Penningtonian in Arm and Durabillity

Best thing this franchise could do long term is void themselves of all three as soon as is humanly possible. This may be one of the worst groups of QB's in quite some time.

Clean slate at QB, start over, see if we can do better (under Rex or anyone else we can get who is better).

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    If Sanchez were to get.nicked Kerley should come in. Throws better than than Teblow. Runs better than Teblow. And he can even remember the plays

and the garbage continues......

another eventful season, down the drain

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Rex found out at 9:30 am. Had a conversation with both Tim and Mark. #nyj #jets

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    You can't make this stuff up. #nyj
    REX: Er a, you know, Tim, that stuff, you know...

Tim: FUKK YOU REX.

Mark: Really" 4 picks and a fumble and I am starting?

REX: Er a well, you know, that stuff, you know

That is a hell of a conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Where do you get this 'fact'? And he was supposed to sabotage his own career on the altar of Tebow?
    Maybe the fact Tebow was promised a significant role in the offense and his own package. Oh and maybe he was promise to be the number two, and McElroy was started over him and now Sanchez. I'm not a Tebow fan, but it's not right. This falls on Rex.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelForbin View Post
    How could Payton have passed up a chance to be a Jet
    He knew that if he signed with us he'd be a backup to the great SUCKCHEZ! Wrecks would not have it any other way! Fk this team and its clown of a HC !