Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Sanchez to start on Sunday

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    many here dislike rex many here dislike sanchez many here dislike both of them.

rex ryan doesnt have the balls to start tebow knowing he will outshine his golden boy.

lets hope its both thier last games as jets.
    Spot on...buttchez, lyan and tannenbum all need to be gone asap.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add a few more people to the list that needs to be fired.

The team/independent doctors and medical personnel. Apparently they never diagnose injuries on time.

Concussion my ass.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand why everyone thinks Sanchez is going to lose, considering the Bills seem to be the only team that can make Sanchez look like a franchise QB. I'm in favor of getting a higher draft pick but unfortunately Sanchez puts up good numbers against the Bills

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex Ryan's starting to get on my friggin nerves.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post
    Hopefully, the same pattern will be repeated Sunday so we don't have to worry about Sanchez next season!!
    Your hoping he gets injured???

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    WHAT a douche.............. Your mother says hello from her knees.
    That's not possible.

She can't speak with her mouth full, you know...
    Last edited by Vin; 12-27-2012 at 09:59 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    for those of you taking Tebow's side in this because you think he was "promised" a shot at playing ... all I need to say is good luck out there, it's a tough world.

Tebow getting passed over proves a few things:

1) Rex never wanted Tebow
    2) Tebow must be a horrible QB
    3) The jets aren't as into the headlines and "filling seats" as much as many believe. Because if they were, Tebow would have been starting a looong time ago.
    But you have to be concerned when the jets are recruiting FA and they promise them something, will they be trusted in what they say? I am not talking about the guy going to get 5 mill a year but the 1mill a year guy that can go to 5 teams to be a back up.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    But you have to be concerned when the jets are recruiting FA and they promise them something, will they be trusted in what they say? I am not talking about the guy going to get 5 mill a year but the 1mill a year guy that can go to 5 teams to be a back up.
    I don't think not playing Tebow hurts them in that regard. But I do think signing Stanton last offseason with promise of the #2, and then going and trading for Tebow, does - even though they were nice enough to deal Stanton afterwards.

With a new GM likely it may not matter.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigGreen View Post
    Hilarious! Thanks GoBigGreen!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL @ those hating the decision to start Sanchez

LMAO @ those hating Ryan for not chosing Tebow to start

ROFLMAO @ those that think Ryan is trying to hide Tebow to prevent from being made to look bad

ROFLMMFAO @ those that think Tebow would come in and dominate the game if he were chosen to start

This board has become a circus, just like the media wanted.

Glad Sanchez is getting the start, something to look forward to, can he respond? A good showing could be huge for Sanchez, his career, and this team, huge in the sense that it would give him some confidence going into the off-season. McElroy wasn't going to do that, and Tebow cannot be removed from the Jets fast enough.

And ROFLMAO @ the media now backpeddaling trying to do damage control in support of Tebow. The "Tebow wrongly criticized" articles are HILARIOUS!!!! That would NEVER happen for any other player or team, the media doesn't apologize. The newest articles coming out defending Tebow and further blaming the Jets should confirm for us all exactly what I've suspected all year long, the media has their agenda, and fans are eating the crap faster than the media can spin it!
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 12-27-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL @ those hating the decision to start Sanchez

LMAO @ those hating Ryan for not chosing Tebow to start

ROFLMAO @ those that think Ryan is trying to hide Tebow to prevent from being made to look bad

ROFLMMFAO @ those that think Tebow would come in and dominate the game if he were chosen to start

This board has become a circus, just like the media wanted.

Glad Sanchez is getting the start, something to look forward to, can he respond? A good showing could be huge for Sanchez, his career, and this team, huge in the sense that it would give him some confidence going into the off-season. McElroy wasn't going to do that, and Tebow cannot be removed from the Jets fans enough.
    I am still sick in bed now 4 days, my doc on vacation. I think I need him. Why?

because I agree with Ray Ray. I need real medication.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    my sanchez jersey has made it all season.

this sunday i may finally burn the pos.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I'm saddened to see a diehard Jet fan like Vinniekt who has bled Jet green all the way back to March 12, 2012 deciding to desert his long fandom of the team and root hard next season probably for the Jacksonville Jagwires

This is a sad day in Jet history. I fear that within the next 4-5 days other longtime diehards since March 12 will join Vinnie and leave JI and the Jets

ucrenegade
    jaxsuzy
    demosthenes9
    daballhawk
    joe w namath
    others

ALL diehard supporters of the Jets for the last long nine months sadly leaving

I wish them well.

They will be missed

sincerely

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    A bunch of grown-a$$ men hating on one football player and 5 new fans on the forum and maybe 4 long-time Jets fans who think it would be a good idea to see Tebow start a game as a Jets QB before judging his play. Let's see, that makes it about 1000 to 9 all year long. 1000 forum fans who mention Tebow in almost every post, even though they hate him. 9 fans who never said Tebow was a HOF QB, yet have to put up with your sh*t every day since March 2012.

You know, I might have been sacked 11 times and gotten a concussion, but I have EARNED the right to be here on this board. One doesn't have to watch years of sh*tty Jets games to get the whole idea of what it's like to be a Jets fan. Some people just learn quicker than others, especially when all you need to do is come to this forum to be hated on. Easy peasy.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ray Ray - I don't know what media you think have always supported Tebow. He's always been criticized, and even though ESPN kept his name going all the time it was mostly to bash his playing skills, his praying skills, and the whole virgin thing. The majority of sports mavens have always hated Tebow and criticized his play. The only sportscaster who likes Tebow is Skip Bayless. I guess you didn't know this since you're not a Tebow fan and somehow missed all the coverage. But there's good news out of all of this:

Congratulations on having a coach who behaved so badly that most of the Tebow-hating media now supports him. I appreciate that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Ray Ray - I don't know what media you think have always supported Tebow. He's always been criticized, and even though ESPN kept his name going all the time it was mostly to bash his playing skills, his praying skills, and the whole virgin thing. The majority of sports mavens have always hated Tebow and criticized his play. The only sportscaster who likes Tebow is Skip Bayless. I guess you didn't know this since you're not a Tebow fan and somehow missed all the coverage. But there's good news out of all of this:

Congratulations on having a coach who behaved so badly that most of the Tebow-hating media now supports him. I appreciate that.
    "tebow hating media"... you're living in a fantasy world. tim tebow has been in multiple commercials, has tons of endorsements, his own QB #15 private jet, legions of cult-like followers who follow him from team to team, and yet is still incapable of running a "pro style" NFL offense. tim tebow is entirely a media creation. he's not a star player. you think rex ryan would put his job on the line by not playing tim tebow if he thought he could lead this team to win some games? cmon suzy are you really that dumb? you're talking about a guy that the players voted #1 most overrated in the NFL. if the media hates anybody it's rex ryan and the jets
    Last edited by cant wait; 12-28-2012 at 12:49 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

LMAO @ the Tebowites!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    First of all there were not 5 teams trying to get Tebow. Second, this whole thing about coaches and GMs "lying" to players to get them to play for them is so over blown. Its a business, and it works both ways. You dont think agents and players say stuff to increase their bargaining position? These are grown men making millions and are represented by agents making millions. Stop with the sob stories about how Tebow was so mislead and lied to and is such a victim in this whole thing. You think Tebow was the first player to have something "promised" to him and it didnt come to fruition because the player sucks? How about the player that signs a FA contract for 50 million dollars and never approaches that level of play again?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I'm saddened to see a diehard Jet fan like Vinniekt who has bled Jet green all the way back to March 12, 2012 deciding to desert his long fandom of the team and root hard next season probably for the Jacksonville Jagwires

This is a sad day in Jet history. I fear that within the next 4-5 days other longtime diehards since March 12 will join Vinnie and leave JI and the Jets

ucrenegade
    jaxsuzy
    demosthenes9
    daballhawk
    joe w namath
    others

ALL diehard supporters of the Jets for the last long nine months sadly leaving

I wish them well.

They will be missed

sincerely

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    If you're going to comment get the facts straight, I have been a DIE HARD Jet fan for 44 years, suffered through many many poor and embarrassing seasons, I have also been a member of this board since March 2004. I think I have earned the right to criticize the management or should I say poor management of this club as I wish.

I certainly have the right to finally jump off this sinking ship if I choose to do so, fair weather fan, I think not. Put in the years that I have then come back and see me, until then keep your sarcasm to yourself especially when its based on incorrect information that you posted.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.nfl.com/qs/tebowzone/index.jsp

How many other NFL players have their own section on nfl.com.

ESPN spent all training camp in Cortland because of Tebow.

Less than 32 hours and this chapter will thankfully be over...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    If you're going to comment get the facts straight, I have been a DIE HARD Jet fan for 44 years, suffered through many many poor and embarrassing seasons, I have also been a member of this board since March 2004. I think I have earned the right to criticize the management or should I say poor management of this club as I wish.

I certainly have the right to finally jump off this sinking ship if I choose to do so, fair weather fan, I think not. Put in the years that I have then come back and see me, until then keep your sarcasm to yourself especially when its based on incorrect information that you posted.
    Cool story, bro.