Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez to start on Sunday

I'd honestly rather see Jeremy Kerley start this game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Sanchez, Worst QB in the NFL Over the last 4 Years.

Tebow, Not a Legitimate NFL QB

McElroy, Penningtonian in Arm and Durabillity

Best thing this franchise could do long term is void themselves of all three as soon as is humanly possible. This may be one of the worst groups of QB's in quite some time.

Clean slate at QB, start over, see if we can do better (under Rex or anyone else we can get who is better).

Is it unprecedented to simply forfeit?

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Sanchez, Worst QB in the NFL Over the last 4 Years.

Tebow, Not a Legitimate NFL QB

McElroy, Penningtonian in Arm and Durabillity

Best thing this franchise could do long term is void themselves of all three as soon as is humanly possible. This may be one of the worst groups of QB's in quite some time.

Clean slate at QB, start over, see if we can do better (under Rex or anyone else we can get who is better).
    Agreed. Hard to get worse even if they were blind 2-6 round picks.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    Maybe the fact Tebow was promised a significant role in the offense and his own package. Oh and maybe he was promise to be the number two, and McElroy was started over him and now Sanchez. I'm not a Tebow fan, but it's not right. This falls on Rex.
    You don't know anything about what Tebow was 'promised'. Nobody gets promised anything in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    LOL, after 44 years of being a die hard Jets fan (longer than most posters were even alive), I finally jumped off this year. Good luck with Rex and Sanchez next year because just as we all know the sun rises tomorrow you can bet Sanchez will play lights out vs BUF and secure his starting status for next year.

I for one will be following JAX and Tebow as the starter and enjoy a fun filled winning year., I will periodically post here and have the last laugh.

Break a leg.
    have a nice life, you won't be missed

Jets Insider VIP
    Maybe the fact Tebow was promised a significant role in the offense and his own package. Oh and maybe he was promise to be the number two, and McElroy was started over him and now Sanchez. I'm not a Tebow fan, but it's not right. This falls on Rex.
    agreed. Tebow fan or not its ridiculous how this team looks in the eyes of NFL fans. The JEST are darn embarassing currently! The Clown Prince of the Jest, the HC err head case named WRECKS is causing the team to be ridiculed all over this country!

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Start Tebow??

Why be loyal to a player that has zero chance of being on the team next year and that, for all intents and purposes, bailed on his team by saying he wouldn't play the wild cat and then threw Rex under the bus. Because he has a cult following? Because it will be fun to watch for some Jets fans?

The eagles pretty much benched Vick for Foles. Now that Foles is hurt the Eagles aren't starting the 3rd string QB.

But its more fun for the whiney SOJF's to cry about every decision the Jets make.
    I agree. I was for giving Tebow a chance up until what he did last week. He's burned his bridges with this organization anyway...why should he even deserve a shot at this point?

Does it even matter or not if Sanchez starts? Better chance now at a top 10 pick which will help out our new GM.

Practice Squad
    Mark is going to light it up Sunday. Game is going to solidify him as the starter next year. Hoping we go 1-15 next year. It's the only way all this gets fixed....

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    You don't know anything about what Tebow was 'promised'. Nobody gets promised anything in this game.
    Considering all I heard all summer was "we have big plans for Tim"...

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    He knew that if he signed with us he'd be a backup to the great SUCKCHEZ! Wrecks would not have it any other way! Fk this team and its clown of a HC !
    File under "things butthurt tebow fans whine about"

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    On second thought, I want them to start tebow so I can 100% root for the bills to win. Only 4 more days before this selfish cancer is off the team...
    I think its already been refuted that Tebow did not say that, the man never would, but if it makes you feel better to insist that is the case go ahead if it works for you, better to have someone else to blame rather than admit the team really sucks.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    agreed. Tebow fan or not its ridiculous how this team looks in the eyes of NFL fans. The JEST are darn embarassing currently! The Clown Prince of the Jest, the HC err head case named WRECKS is causing the team to be ridiculed all over this country!
    Kind of like how you are viewed around here??

LOL, after 44 years of being a die hard Jets fan (longer than most posters were even alive), I finally jumped off this year. Good luck with Rex and Sanchez next year because just as we all know the sun rises tomorrow you can bet Sanchez will play lights out vs BUF and secure his starting status for next year.

I for one will be following JAX and Tebow as the starter and enjoy a fun filled winning year., I will periodically post here and have the last laugh.

Break a leg.
    Will you follow him to the CFL in 2 years too?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

We all know what really happens Sunday.

Sanchez completes his first 13 passes. Finshes up 25-28 318 yards 5 TD's(1 rushing).

Jets win 41-13

Considering all I heard all summer was "we have big plans for Tim"...
    Don't forget that they told us Sparano had created a series of offensive formations and plays the NFL had never seen before.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchise View Post
    Will you follow him to the CFL in 2 years too?
    What do you know, another Nostradamus.

Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    We all know what really happens Sunday.

Sanchez completes his first 13 passes. Finshes up 25-28 318 yards 5 TD's(1 rushing).

Jets win 41-13
    Yep.

Lock us up for a 6-10 campaign in 2013 in part to it, too.

Jets Insider VIP

Break a leg.
    who cares...GTFO.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Don't forget that they told us Sparano had created a series of offensive formations and plays the NFL had never seen before.

And they STILL remain a mystery - just saving them for the right time!