Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Conspiracy is in

The Conspiracy is in

So, McElroy had a abdominal injury all week, and now all of a sudden has a concussion? This smells that, Rex and co were too scared to start Mark at home and are still coddling him. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    So, McElroy had a abdominal injury all week, and now all of a sudden has a concussion? This smells that, Rex and co were too scared to start Mark at home and are still coddling him. Pathetic.
    Sad but mark gives us the best chance to win.

Veteran
    LETS GO BUFFALO!

HEY EY HEY YEAH!

All League
    Random.

Was thinking the same exact thing

Yeah, I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but this one wreaks. A concussion that occurred on Sunday and it doesn't show up until Thursday morning during weight lifting? GTFOH. Thursday was not the first time these guys lifted, either. This one smells.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but this one wreaks. A concussion that occurred on Sunday and it doesn't show up until Thursday morning during weight lifting? GTFOH. Thursday was not the first time these guys lifted, either. This one smells.
    Yep. And quite frankly, I just don't trust Rex to tell the truth about anything at this point. The circumstances of this "concussion" are bizarre, to say the least

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Yep. And quite frankly, I just don't trust Rex to tell the truth about anything at this point. The circumstances of this "concussion" are bizarre, to say the least
    Hey if it works for Hillary it will work for Rex..

this, rex is a fraud the sooner hes gone the better.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Sad but mark gives us the best chance to win.
    Haha it's so true I'm going to throw up.

Jets Insider VIP
    Rex has 4 days left as head coach. Almost time to celebrate.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    So you're saying he faked a concussion. Because if this is all Rex, McElroy would tell us that there was no concussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Rex has 4 days left as head coach. Almost time to celebrate.
    not going to happen

there's no conspiracy, but i almost wish there was one.

this just shows complete ineptitude at every level of the franchise.

i've been a longtime Rex supporter, but either he doesn't know what's going on with the team or he doesn't have the balls to come right out and say it.

bring in a new GM, and let him clean house.

Concussion symptoms don't always show up immediately. It can be days later.

For example, a QB is sacked 11 times on a Sunday. He lifts weights on Thursday. Symptoms show up.

In a league so focused on head injuries, please. They're not faking one to support some conspiracy to give Sanchez one last start on the road. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Concussion symptoms don't always show up immediately. It can be days later.

For example, a QB is sacked 11 times on a Sunday. He lifts weights on Thursday. Symptoms show up.

In a league so focused on head injuries, please. They're not faking one to support some conspiracy to give Sanchez one last start on the road. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
    i agree with you that there's no conspiracy.

but the reality is even worse than the fiction.

a month ago, the team didn't know the backup QB had broken ribs. now, they didn't know for 4 days that the starting QB had a concussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i agree with you that there's no conspiracy.

but the reality is even worse than the fiction.

a month ago, the team didn't know the backup QB had broken ribs. now, they didn't know for 4 days that the starting QB had a concussion.
    to be fair, that starting QB didn't know he had a concussion either.

head injuries are tricky. it's not as simple as missing a broken rib on an x-ray, that's incompetence. This isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Ok for all the conspiracy theorists. Big question out of the three QB's who do you think gives the Jets the best chance to win ? If they truly did give the Jets the best chance why on earth would Rex who is arguably on the hot seat not start them . It would be like at your job there's two ways of accomplishing a task , if you don't get it done you might get fired , would you knowingly choose the less optimal choice.

If Rex knew he was being fired or planning to quit , they maybe his pride and stubbornness might lead to this type of decision otherwise the conspiracy talk is just nonsense.

Im not a big conspiracy guy but this one stinks to high heaven.....

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by BrowningNagle View Post
    Im not a big conspiracy guy but this one stinks to high heaven.....
    Simple. It's a road game. Sanchez starts on the road, <insert name here> starts at home.

Wait till next year!