Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    >Tells people not to complain.
    >Complains about people complaining.

Redneck logic.
    Literally LOL.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    So Warfish let me ask you...

If Tanny goes, why must Bradway go with him? Can you please provide your reasoning for such a claim?
    Bradway traded 2 #1 picks for dwane Robertson with a devenerative knees.

Did you really have to ask??????

Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post

Don't forget the Doug Jolley trade which I am pretty sure was Bradway.

uhhhhhhhhh more jets blunders.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Not true at all kid. Paul Allen and his CEO Leiweke hired Ferguson and Ruskell.
    Losing GM duties was a involuntary demotion because his drafts, at which he had no prior experience, yielded few starters.

http://a.espncdn.com/nfl/columns/pas...n/1496659.html

http://sea.scout.com/2/816748.html

Now run along and look for some more "facts" on Wikipedia.
    Apples and oranges.

Holmgren was a successful HC who wanted to try wearing two hats. It didn't work.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Yes, we as fans should just accept everything that's decided because that's what we are. We're sheep.

Brilliant.

And Woody Johnson was handed a multi billion dollar business. He's a trust fund baby. There's so many owners in the NFL who could run circles around him in the business world.
    That's why Woody's team is #6 in value and doubled in value since he bought it

Great SOJF logic there

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlm45...er=yahoosports

All League

Let us NEVER forget Nugent. Apparently kicker was a bigger priority over backup QB. Hellooooooo Brooks Bollinger, good bye season, good bye Herm.

Only Jet head coach to take us to the playoffs 3 times.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    That's why Woody's team is #6 in value and doubled in value since he bought it

Great SOJF logic there

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlm45...er=yahoosports
    And how much debt has he incurred? A lot of that value is tied up in the stadium and the real estate that he owes a ****-ton of $$$ on.

That's why Woody went from being on Forbes billionaire list to not being on Forbes billionaire list while his sister is still on it.

Yeah he's a genius.

Typical apologist.

Hello Mr. (insert GM candidate's name)__________

The New York Jets are excited to offer you the position as our new general manager. There are just a few minor preconditions to taking our job;

You must
    -Keep the former GM on your staff
    -keep the former GM before him on your staff
    -allow the former GM to negotiate contracts/manage salary cap.
    -keep the head coach that was chosen by the previous GM.
    -keep the starting QB on the roster because he costs too much

Other then those minor preconditions you will have full control.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Yes folks, this is how championships are won. Don't worry the Atlanta Falcons hired a C.E.O. who was a former GM that was fired so everything is fine. They are a model NFL franchise; except they have won less championships then us......
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 12-28-2012 at 12:43 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post

The New York Jets are excited to offer you the position as our new general manager. There are just a few minor preconditions to taking our job;

You must

__________________________________________________ _______________

And yet the Kool-Aid drinkers cannot see anything wrong with this arrangement
    -oh and the HC really likes defense and the ground and pound

Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post

You must

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Yes folks, this is how championships are won. Don't worry the Atlanta Falcons hired a C.E.O. who was a former GM who was fired so everything is fine. They are a model franchise; they have won less championships then us......
    Sad but true. this should get us some top notch prospects, no?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pcola View Post
    Let us NEVER forget Nugent. Apparently kicker was a bigger priority over backup QB. Hellooooooo Brooks Bollinger, good bye season, good bye Herm.

Only Jet head coach to take us to the playoffs 3 times.
    I saw another poster all over Bradway jock over his interest in Russell Wilson like I believe that being truth. The guy sucks, I don't get the love for the guy.

I saw another poster all over Bradway jock over his interest in Russell Wilson like I believe that being truth. The guy sucks, I don't get the love for the guy.
    Bradway sucks and has alot more responsibility over whats going on then most people know. Horrible evaluator of talent. Him and T-Bum should be on unemployment.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    The only thing worse than the Jolley/Nuge trade was the Teabag trade.

Broken Record

I've said it before and i'll say it again. Ryan is well respected throughout the league. Your assuming that a new GM wouldn't want to retain Rex. Most would, some won't

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I've said it before and i'll say it again. Ryan is well respected throughout the league. Your assuming that a new GM wouldn't want to retain Rex. Most would, some won't
    I think the circus like atmosphere here will detract a lot of GMs and owners. Rex just seems to be a magnet for this soap opera drama. I'm not saying he would never get another HC job...heck, even Mike Mularkey got a 2nd chance, but I think it would be a selective amount of franchises.

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Rex is very well respected in league circles as a defensive Co-ordinator. I do not think that many have the same feeling for him as a head coach. He has not assembled a very good coaching staff, his team has locker room issues. He has not shown a tendency to develop talent, and his demeanor is off putting to many, not a few.

I believe a new GM will want to keep him next year for two reasons, One for giving him a chance, and the 2nd because he helped create this mess and he should live with the results good or bad. This way the New GM hand picked guy does not come on to a team in transition with no cap money.

Hall Of Fame
    Meyers reporting today that Tebow was all Tanny's idea and Woody had nothing to do with it.

Looks like Tanny is being made the scapegoat. I don't want to make it look like I am sticking up for him bc I want him out but he isn't the only one that needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Meyers reporting today that Tebow was all Tanny's idea and Woody had nothing to do with it.

Looks like Tanny is being made the scapegoat. I don't want to make it look like I am sticking up for him bc I want him out but he isn't the only one that needs to go.
    Well it is pretty apparent that Rex had nothing to do with it, besides saying he will give it a shot. Tanny has a history for trading picks for established players
    and Woody thinks more Tebow is a god thing. I think that points to Woody, Tanny maybe agreed and I think Rex took one for the team. Rex was forced to sing praises to Tebow, while massaging Marks ego and explain why when he let Brad Smith go the wildcat was a gimmick whose time has past.

I am thinking he would have went to Stanton 3 games ago.

Jets Insider VIP
    Speaking of useless Timmy

Only 72 hours and 50 minutes until 9 AM Monday and the beginning of his last ever departure from Florham Park to Newark Airport to Jacksonville
    Tick Tock

Bye Timmy
    Bye Cult

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2