Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Pettine is Deep Throat.

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    Seriously? Jeez, time to move on from this guy...
    NOW?!?!? Ok let's get this straight-The Jets and Rex found out Mike Pettine was a source for leaks last year and instead of ****canning his ass they gave him a special phone!?!? WTF???? How can anyone not see the idiocy of this? And do you really think Woody or Tannenbaum were the ones who supported keeping him, or do you think Rex came swooping in to protect and defend his guy when it's clearly way beyond defending? That kind of stuff should get you fired immediately without question. WTH is wrong with this organization!?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    This is a pretty bizarre story, even by the Jets standards. If its true they should ban Pettine from the building and fire him Monday morning
    He is not under contract after this season, so I would think there will not be a firing, but more of a un-ceremonial going their separate ways.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    This is a pretty bizarre story, even by the Jets standards. If its true they should ban Pettine from the building and fire him Monday morning
    Why wait till Monday? If true, this is insubordination and betrayal.

And I do think it is true. Either Pettine is scum and Rex is an idiot or Rex is complicit. Either way we need to clean house.

Hall Of Fame
    Brian Bassett ‏@Brian_Bassett
    One more thing. Pettine isn't only one in #Jets organization under close communication scrutiny. It's a common thing in Florham Park.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Why wait till Monday? If true, this is insubordination and betrayal.

And I do think it is true. Either Pettine is scum and Rex is an idiot or Rex is complicit. Either way we need to clean house.
    Nooooo why do that? Just give him a special phone so all his calls can be listened in on. Not like he can't just go meet a reporter somewhere else.

unfortunatley rex is loyal to all his players and coaches and will just tlet the season end and then let everything run its course.

if they fire pettine today rex knows his friend will never coach again. its the same scenario with sanchez rex is loyal to him sink or swim.

Jets Insider VIP
    If true YES

Based only on the yet uncorroborated big fat trap of Sleepy Floyd on thr FAN

NOT YET

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    If true YES

Based only on the yet uncorroborated big fat trap of Sleepy Floyd on thr FAN

NOT YET

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    There is other info coming out.

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    RT @Brian_Bassett: Also, Pettine forced to use a specific phone for all purposes last year so team could monitor calls.

Francessa says Pettine is leak. All I know is Pettine was internally SLAPPED last year for leaking stuff to press.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Rex' s biggest crime is being naive

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    May be too naive to be a HC. Last year he had no idea about lockerroom turmoil and now this, if true. It might be time for Woody Johnson to stand up and say Wrecks YOU ARE FIRED!

All Pro
    When the organization is in such disarray, the owner needs to hold the people at the top accountable and clean house. He should do everything in his power to bring in top quality replacements to build the franchise from the ground up.

Quote Originally Posted by parafly View Post
    When the organization is in such disarray, the owner needs to hold the people at the top accountable and clean house. He should do everything in his power to bring in top quality replacements to build the franchise from the ground up.
    What is in disarray, other than the bogus media reports that appear to come out about this team almost every other day?

The owner himself was raked through the coals on the entire Tebow topic, how does the owner gain control of that situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    So true

Same with Josh McDaniels, he sold out Belichick, and now he's even back with the team.
    Mangini sold out BB, not McDaniels. McDaniels left with BBs blessing and that's why he could come back to the team. Totally different from Mangini.

If this is indeed true about an asst. coach being a mole, he should be made an example of, and quite publicly removed from the building. But it appears neither Rex, Tanny nor Woody have any balls whatsoever, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Mangini sold out BB, not McDaniels. McDaniels left with BBs blessing and that's why he could come back to the team. Totally different from Mangini.

If this is indeed true about an asst. coach being a mole, he should be made an example of, and quite publicly removed from the building. But it appears neither Rex, Tanny nor Woody have any balls whatsoever, so I wouldn't hold your breath.
    Before anyone screams ban the troll please realize he is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    According to Francessa, he says everyone in the Jets organization knows that Pettine has been the unnamed source this year.
    And yet they offered him up a contract to remain a Jet. Seriously folks, you can't make this stuff up. LMAO. Just because he's a snitch doesn't make him a bad guy, does it?! lol
    Last edited by ToddtoBarkum1615; 12-28-2012 at 04:15 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    What is in disarray
    If you don't see a level of dysfunction in this organization, then we'll just have to agree to disagree.

You don't even need to look past this very thread. A special phone for your defensive coordinator to monitor his communications? Just think about that for a second. It's a terrible sign on multiple levels.

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Before anyone screams ban the troll please realize he is correct.

Ban the troll anyway?

He's only partially right, McDaniels was involved in his own Spygate incident that again brought credence to the original Spygate!

http://www.milehighreport.com/2010/1...te-ii-incident
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 12-28-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Mike Pettine
    Greg mcElroy
    Santonio Holmes

All praying that we hear their cries that the rex ryan regime has turned into an unmitigated disaster.

Hear the cries Woody. Hear the cries.
    A puppet, a clipboard carrier and a cancer walk into a bar....and no one notices them.

Great joke.

clean house woody!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    There is other info coming out.

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    RT @Brian_Bassett: Also, Pettine forced to use a specific phone for all purposes last year so team could monitor calls.

Francessa says Pettine is leak. All I know is Pettine was internally SLAPPED last year for leaking stuff to press.
    Why wasn't he just fired? Why go through all this trouble?

It makes no sense?

What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Why wasn't he just fired? Why go through all this trouble?

It makes no sense?

What a joke.
    close personal friend of rex thats why.