Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Mike Pettine is Deep Throat.

truth and Lies taking over our lives, truth and lies stoppin us from UNITE!!! Everyday u tellin lies , U can only fool d people but 1nce N there life..

All Pro

It went something like this.

Rex: Hey mike,i need a favor.

Mike: anything boss , what u need.

Rex: I need u to leak a story to your buddy about how u know i feel and when it hits the fan, i will deny everything. I have lied about everything this yr, so what another lie between me and the idiot woody.

Mike : Sure Boss, cause i know that if it wasn't for u, i would be working at dunkin donuts.

Rex: look mike, the fans are gonna hammer u, but just remember, when i get my next job if this boob Woody fires me, i got ur back.

Mike : Ah shucks rex i know that. Hell, u let me take credit for the defense and this is the least i can do.

Rex : Ok mike thanks.

Rex: Oh and Mike, thanks for turning down the contract. If i get canned, i got u on my next gig. If i don't, we do what we always do and throw u a few more bucks and lie to the Press again.

Mike: What ever u say boss.

I asked u, did anyone ever consider the fact that rex ryan put his pal up to this . Didn't the comments about tebow and the offense sound alot like what Rex said the week leading up to the Jets broncos game back in 2011.

The leak is the mouth that roared.