Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Pettine is Deep Throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I see a team that has been derailed by injuries, a QB whose confidence has been destroyed because of those injuries and a myriad of other reasons.

I see a team that the media has been obsessed with since the Tebow trade trying to sabotage their entire season before it even started.

The NFL had to put "special monitors" on the New England Patriots for obvious reasons, is that dysfunction?

And really, what can we really believe what comes out in the news these days involving this team? There is so much bull**** and crap and media members jumping on other media members, the circus has always been with the pencil-neck dorks that have a credential to influence us everyday in a local tabloid that has recently become National Enquiresque in the quality of its work.
    I agree with Ray Ray. If we pretty much do nothing except get some of our injured players back, sign our draft picks, and maybe bring in a free agent or two (oh, and fire Tanny), we're looking at being a 12-4 team, with a chance to go 13-3. We were close until the injuries happened.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    According to Manish, Rex's response was "off the record" and that is why he didn't include it.

Manish says he never goes to Friday pressers and that is why he wasn't there.

Claims he spoke to multiple sources for the story.
    Makes no sense that a denial is off the record.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    I agree with Ray Ray. If we pretty much do nothing except get some of our injured players back, sign our draft picks, and maybe bring in a free agent or two (oh, and fire Tanny), we're looking at being a 12-4 team, with a chance to go 13-3. We were close until the injuries happened.
    Who is the QB who will take you to 13-3 next season, a record that the team has never achieved in it entire history? And please elaborate how you "were close" this year before injuries? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsPrisoner12 View Post
    +1 Absolutely.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Who is the QB who will take you to 13-3 next season, a record that the team has never achieved in it entire history? And please elaborate how you "were close" this year before injuries? Just curious.

+1 Absolutely.
    A

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsPrisoner12 View Post
    Nothing makes sense.

Which is why we need to nuke the whole thing. If Rex is an innocent victim so be it. This regime stinks like a dead fish. The entire thing needs to be cleansed. Normally I would call for using a scalpel but I think we are way beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    A
    Another stellar contribution from the Tourette faction of JI. (and my personal stalker)

Jets Insider VIP
    I gave you an A, moron.... probably the first time you've ever gotten such a grade since kindergarten

Jets need:

A Qb worth a damn.
    A RB
    A TE
    A WR
    Two olbs
    Probably one olineman
    Probably one safety
    One ILB.
    A new oc
    A new DC
    A new special teams coach.

Yeah we are close and just need to sign a player or two.

I see a team that has been derailed by injuries, a QB whose confidence has been destroyed because of those injuries and a myriad of other reasons.

I see a team that the media has been obsessed with since the Tebow trade trying to sabotage their entire season before it even started.

The NFL had to put "special monitors" on the New England Patriots for obvious reasons, is that dysfunction?

And really, what can we really believe what comes out in the news these days involving this team? There is so much bull**** and crap and media members jumping on other media members, the circus has always been with the pencil-neck dorks that have a credential to influence us everyday in a local tabloid that has recently become National Enquiresque in the quality of its work.
    The captain of the Titanic only grazed the iceberg.

Ray,

How much does it cost to have the extra user id?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I gave you an A, moron.... probably the first time you've ever gotten such a grade since kindergarten
    This post would have been so much better without the moron line...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Who is the QB who will take you to 13-3 next season, a record that the team has never achieved in it entire history? And please elaborate how you "were close" this year before injuries?
    After week 1, we were on pace for a 16-0 season! Then we just ran into a string of bad luck, is all. Just wait until Sanchez find a 4-leaf clover - then you'll be sorry!!!

I'm pretty sure I haven't suggested anything close to this.

So let me get this straight :

The mysterious "unnamed source" that Manish has used was none other than Pettine?

So the butler DID do it after all.....

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    There is other info coming out.

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    RT @Brian_Bassett: Also, Pettine forced to use a specific phone for all purposes last year so team could monitor calls.

Brian Bassett ‏@Brian_Bassett
    Francessa says Pettine is leak. All I know is Pettine was internally SLAPPED last year for leaking stuff to press.
    Here's the amazing thing. If this was done to him last season they still offered him a contract extension in Sept (as reported)...

Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    close personal friend of rex thats why.
    We don't know if that's still the case...

People forget how Rex took back alot of the playcalling from Pettine this season and announced it to the world...So who is to say they are still close as they were a few years ago....

Jets Insider VIP
    So it was Pettine, in the conservatory, with the candlestick.

Got it.

I'm pretty sure I haven't suggested anything close to this.
    I'm not saying that their offseason plan should be lay low, but given how close we were to having a good team before the injury bug wrecked us, it wouldn't lead to disaster if that's all we did. Obviously we need to improve because everyone else will, but we weren't that far out of the race this year that we need to nuke the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Ray,

How much does it cost to have the extra user id?
    If we were the same person, would we be talking to one another?

Wow, did someone start their weekend early?

Do you have any idea how hard it is to go 13-3 in todays NFL and this team is going to do it while replacing at least 1 Guard, 1 OLB, 1 safety and starting a new RB, a new NT, and possibly a new TE. Oh and the small problem of having no starting QB.

I think there is talent on this team and the chance to have a dominant defensive line/front 7 if we use our first round pick on OLB and find someone like matt flynn, but to say we are going 12-4 with our schedule next year is ridiculous