Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Mike Pettine is Deep Throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    So it was Pettine, in the conservatory, with the candlestick.

Got it.
    Reading there are more than just Pettine that ares being watched (and listened to) within Florham Park..

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Here's the amazing thing. If this was done to him last season they still offered him a contract extension in Sept (as reported)...

Hilarious!
    IF ... IF ... IF ... we don't know! none of us do! this is the fkn problem! critics and such take one thing which may or may not be true and cater it to their own agenda and try to make it stick! come on! this Jets "circus" isn't even half as bad as everyone thinks. Manish, etc., know how ridiculously gullible and explosive this fan base is and just takes advantage... FACT

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    IF ... IF ... IF ... we don't know! none of us do! this is the fkn problem! critics and such take one thing which may or may not be true and cater it to their own agenda and try to make it stick! come on! this Jets "circus" isn't even half as bad as everyone thinks. Manish, etc., know how ridiculously gullible and explosive this fan base is and just takes advantage... FACT
    Whatever.....

Brian Bassett ‏@Brian_Bassett
    One more thing. Pettine isn't only one in #Jets organization under close communication scrutiny. It's a common thing in Florham Park.

Also, Pettine forced to use a specific phone for all purposes last year so team could monitor calls. Guess Stringer Bell got him a burner.

Francessa says Pettine is leak. All I know is Pettine was internally SLAPPED last year for leaking stuff to press.

Whatever.....

One more thing. Pettine isn't only one in #Jets organization under close communication scrutiny. It's a common thing in Florham Park.

Also, Pettine forced to use a specific phone for all purposes last year so team could monitor calls. Guess Stringer Bell got him a burner.

Francessa says Pettine is leak. All I know is Pettine was internally SLAPPED last year for leaking stuff to press.
    oh well then. ... I AM SOLD!!!!

what would pettine be without rex? doesn't rex call the defensive plays? it's as if pettine is a faux defensive coordinator.

oh well then. ... I AM SOLD!!!!
    Good!!!

Whatever.....

If these guys are actual journalists and not TMZ hacks, Basset will name names. Basset doesn;t have any sources in his tweets. come out and say it then. if not, you are not a journalist. you are just a BSer like the the rest of us. simple as that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Well said

Pages of outrage and condemnation

Demands for his and everybody's head

ALL STILL based ONLY on the word of ONE fat dumb Jet hating POS on WFAN, unsubstantiated and uncorroborated by ANY of the"EVERYBODY" in the media he says know all about it

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Jets need:

A Qb worth a damn.
    A RB
    A TE
    A WR
    Two olbs
    Probably one olineman
    Probably one safety
    One ILB.
    A new oc
    A new DC
    A new special teams coach.

Yeah we are close and just need to sign a player or two.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    what would pettine be without rex? doesn't rex call the defensive plays? it's as if pettine is a faux defensive coordinator.
    Pettine is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE]Reading there are more than just Pettine that ares being watched (and listened to) within Florham Park../QUOTE]

I thought the paranoia stopped when Mangini left. Who else are they spying on? Bob Sutton?

Smoke=Fire. Name one thing the media reported on this team that WASN'T true. Last year it was constant that Holmes was a malcontent and Rex lost the locker room. no one believed it until they saw Holmes sitting on the bench alone in MIA and Rex telling the world he lost the pulse of the team. Why isn't this crazy NY circus media doing the same to the Giants? Why didn't they do this to Mangini? Herm? Parcells? The only ones creating a circus are the guys in Florham Park.

Are the New York Jets like some kind of giant social experiment or something?

Jets Insider VIP
    There is one clear silver lining to todays Mehta making crap up again ruckus and Fatslobbo unsubstantiated and uncorroborated "report" on "everybody" knows it's Pettine....

Not a single adoration post in many hours from the Teblow cult...

no ucrenegade
    no jaxsuzy
    no daballhawk
    no demosthenes9

None of the Timmy Tabernacle Choir

Maybe they've already googled their way down to Jaguarfans.com three days early

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    WOW. Woody is a buffoon if he does not sweep the house clean monday morning. It's time to brake this regime the shreds and start with the Top. There is a bunch of SNAKES over at Florham Park

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    WOW. Woody is a buffoon if he does not sweep the house clean monday morning. It's time to brake this regime the shreds and start with the Top. There is a bunch of SNAKES over at Florham Park
    what kind of car does Woody drive?

Jets Insider VIP
    Brake this regime the shreds????

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Brake this regime the shreds????

lol typo...meant to say rip..

Jets Insider VIP
    lol typo...meant to say rip..
    I got it now...

Rip this regime the shreds