Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Only 48 Hours Left In The Rex Ryan Era - Rejoice!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Those two teams way overacheived for the talent level they had. That's when you get the kind of emotional letdown games they did, because the win was based on motivation not talent.
    Except the Jets were up by 11 on the Colts. On the way to the Super Bowl.

all of a sudden they had a 2nd half emotional letdown?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    His name is Not Rex Ryan.

SAR I
    Please explain then how you know they are "talented" and "actually knows how to motivate a team and compete for a division title."

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

At the half we were up by 4, 17-13??

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    At the half we were up by 4, 17-13??
    Hate you guys for making me relive this.

Colts scored a TD right before the half. That is where the game turned.

I think we were up by 11 at some point in the second quarter. After the aforementioned TD the game was over. Colts dominated the second half.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

I think we were up by 11 at some point in the second quarter. After the aforementioned TD the game was over. Colts dominated the second half.
    Yes up by 11 late in first half.

Before the "emotional let down."

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

If that like we were up 10 points over Denver until they scored their 23 points in the AFCCG???

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously Jet fans you are discussing this with sn overstuffed chowd troll intent only on sh1tstirring.

Ask him what about the final scores of all the Superbowls his Douchebagsand Tammigirl have won without the benefit of BLATANT CHEATING

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

They got to that point to begin with motivational tricks. You think they were good to get or win the SB? And yes, a last minute TD going into half time is enough to have taken the wind out of their sails.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just another "great" thread lousy with SOJFs , "Jet fan" doofuses who changed their avatars to other teams in a closeted sophomoric unfunny injoke, moronic Patsy trolls, Tebowites worshiping their false idol ...with only a few normal ones like our eminence grise savage to counter the relentless idiocy

No one knows a damn thing here. The SAR era might be over before Ryan's.

It would be great for a change to wait a few days see how things shake out for real and not rely on the jets hating scribes of the NYDN to feed the fantasies and fears of SOJF nation

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tannenbaum is the disease, Rex may be only a symptom. Replace Tannenbaum with a competent GM and everything else will fall into place after that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Just another "great" thread lousy with SOJFs , "Jet fan" doofuses who changed their avatars to other teams in a closeted sophomoric unfunny injoke, moronic Patsy trolls, Tebowites worshiping their false idol ...with only a few normal ones like our eminence grise savage to counter the relentless idiocy

No one knows a damn thing here. The SAR era might be over before Ryan's.

It would be great for a change to wait a few days see how things shake out for real and not rely on the jets hating scribes of the NYDN to feed the fantasies and fears of SOJF nation
    Now you're looking for miracles here at JI where SOJFs, chowd trolls, Teboneheads and assorted other shtick artists thrive and anyone daring to admit to rooting for and supporting the Jets through thin and thin is ridiculed without consequence

There is one solace I guess.

Only 45 hours until Monday morning and the mass Kehoutek Comet flyoff to Jacksonville of Timmy.and all his groupies

Bye yall

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Tannenbaum is the disease, Rex may be only a symptom. Replace Tannenbaum with a competent GM and everything else will fall into place after that.
    +1

The Three Ts ...Tannenbaum, Tony and Timmy out the door Monday

Then we can start the process of putting the train back on the track

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    I just can't believe with all the **** that has gone on with this team that people still want Rex around. All this media nonsense stems from him. All of it. How you guys can't see that is really beyond me. The guy has embarrassed this franchise time and time again.
    Ok let's look at it. Eli was had a bad year correct? What do the media have to say about it? Nothing because they only want to continue to pile on the Jets. They still refuse to see the Giants got lucky to get into the playoffs but not once they got there. They refused to see getting to the superbowl does require a certain amount of luck too. Rex is a fan of this team too just like you. I want to see the Jets and the fans get over losing Belichick to the Patriots. That won't happen until this team beats them consistently and wins a championship. Sugg, Reed and Lewis talk just as much as any Jet yet all we hear is the Jets talk too much. The fans complained when Mangini said nothing then complain Rex says too much. The only circus is the NY media. Tom Brady talked about the Giants not allowing them to score more than 14 points in the superbowl and says he hates the Jets but you only think the Jets talk. Like it or not every talking head at ESPN, ABC, NFL network, Belichick say Rex is well respected in NFL circles. He would get another HC job very quickly. Some Jet fans think he's dumb which is pure nonsense. Give him a Brady, Manning (either one), Brees, Rogers, Big Ben or a good one he would look way different. That cannot be said of any coach. He has gotten to the playoff with a lousy QB. We haven been back because the lousy QB has played even worse. Look at all the other really bad teams in the NFL with lousy QB's and the Jets still could have made the playoffs. That's because of Rex.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Whats humiliating is living in a city were reporters snoop into the private lives of football coaches
    funny how we just don't get the same amount of news from the other (Championship) team. Jets get all the circus headlines. Giants just keep winning.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    Ok let's look at it. Eli was had a bad year correct? What do the media have to say about it? Nothing because they only want to continue to pile on the Jets. They still refuse to see the Giants got lucky to get into the playoffs but not once they got there. They refused to see getting to the superbowl does require a certain amount of luck too. Rex is a fan of this team too just like you. I want to see the Jets and the fans get over losing Belichick to the Patriots. That won't happen until this team beats them consistently and wins a championship. Sugg, Reed and Lewis talk just as much as any Jet yet all we hear is the Jets talk too much. The fans complained when Mangini said nothing then complain Rex says too much. The only circus is the NY media. Tom Brady talked about the Giants not allowing them to score more than 14 points in the superbowl and says he hates the Jets but you only think the Jets talk. Like it or not every talking head at ESPN, ABC, NFL network, Belichick say Rex is well respected in NFL circles. He would get another HC job very quickly. Some Jet fans think he's dumb which is pure nonsense. Give him a Brady, Manning (either one), Brees, Rogers, Big Ben or a good one he would look way different. That cannot be said of any coach. He has gotten to the playoff with a lousy QB. We haven been back because the lousy QB has played even worse. Look at all the other really bad teams in the NFL with lousy QB's and the Jets still could have made the playoffs. That's because of Rex.
    You should consider becoming the Clown's press agent.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    You should consider becoming the Clown's press agent.
    Here we go Giants..Here we go

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes up by 11 late in first half.

Before the "emotional let down."
    Sheppard got hurt and Manning then started destroying his replacement. Green got hurt also. Colts were the eventual SB winners and they were the best team in the NFL that year.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Wrong ...

* foot fetish incident

* middle finger incident

* never cry wolf syndrome with Super Bowl Predictions

* blind loyalty to the slowest linebacker, and worst QB in the league .... To the detriment of the team.

* failure to realize the rules favor the passing game ... Not the running game ... See Minnesota for proof.

* choosing arguably the most selfish wideout in the league over a wideout that clearly had chemistry with the horrific QB he had chosen.

* failing to realize that top 5 defensive stats mean absolutely nothing if your defense does not place top five in point allowed ... Especially if your offense is giving up points instead of accumulating them.

* failing to label Gholston as a bust when even my mom knew it.

The list goes on and on and on .... He's terrible.
    +1

Only 36 hours left in the Rex Ryan Era.

I'm so excited. Feels like Christmas morning.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    Sheppard got hurt and Manning then started destroying his replacement. Green got hurt also. Colts were the eventual SB winners and they were the best team in the NFL that year.
    You might want to check the record books or Google.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Oh, and SAR must have been feeling left out, another "hey look at me, I'm lonely, and nobody is giving me attention thread..."

"Can I smell them, Ray?"

SAR I