Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Only 48 Hours Left In The Rex Ryan Era - Rejoice!

Rex Ryan will be here,along with Norv Turner, along with Matt Flynn. And by mid season, everybodys going to be asking the question how we turned it around so fast. Answer, a real quarterback and OC

Hall Of Fame
    After yesterday there should be no way he survives. Whether he told the truth, lied or whatever it doesn't change the fact that he has completely lost control two years in a row. How Pettine kept his job is unbelievable. Might be worse than going into a game with one QB.

There is one problem and that is Woody Johnson. Rex is staying and he is doubling down on Sanchez. Some fans must have ate up that little rant Rex on yesterday. "Mad as a hornet". Thinking the old Rex is back. He will do the same thing next year with Sanchez. Give a passionate speech about Mark being his guy and the fans will eat it up again.

Too little too late. He is done. Only thing left to be decided is if the rebuild gets delayed one year.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I'm hoping Rex gets his wish to be the HC of the Jets for the next 15 years

Two reasons

1) He's a damn good HC imo

2) It will really really annoy a certain poster maybe even enough to kick a big dent in his starter edition luxury car

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    You ate up that "mad as a hornet" BS. Rex is a buffoon. He is done.

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Rex Ryan will be here,along with Norv Turner, along with Matt Flynn. And by mid season, everybodys going to be asking the question how we turned it around so fast. Answer, a real quarterback and OC
    Let's hope Matt Flynn is Troy Aikman Pt.2 then.

It will be so great to see Ryan return next year and once again SAR will be proven wrong as so many times before

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    It will be so great to see Ryan return next year and once again SAR will be proven wrong as so many times before
    Wrong about what? Rex coming back doesn't prove that he shouldn't be fired.

I think Rex is coming back but I don't think he should.

Rex Ryan didn't lose control of the team this year what are you saying. The only thing he didn't have control over was his quarterback options. None off them were good ones.

To DDNYJets. You'll be changing your tune when we have a quarterback who protects the football, and hits open receivers

Hall Of Fame
    Rex Ryan didn't lose control of the team this year what are you saying. The only thing he didn't have control over was his quarterback options. None off them were good ones.
    Last year he lost the locker room and this year he lost the coaches.

I would like to find one other NFL franchise that would put up with what Pettine did.

Rex has lost his authority. He is damaged goods now.

Nice guy. Terrible judge of character and a fool for letting himself get bit two years in a row.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    SAR after all of these years you can't honestly believe
    There's your answer right there. 95% of the cr@p he posts he doesn't believe. But he sure as hell knows how to start a thread that will get everyone to post a reply.

Hall Of Fame
    To DDNYJets. You'll be changing your tune when we have a quarterback who protects the football, and hits open receivers
    I completely agree.

I dont see that happening with Rex nor do I think he deserves a chance to develop another QB. Rex is going to double down on Sanchez. Sanchez is going nowhere.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You ate up that "mad as a hornet" BS. Rex is a buffoon. He is done.
    sg3 does not believe what he writes on this board! He is cut from the same cloth as WRECKS! Two of a kind!

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Last year he lost the locker room and this year he lost the coaches.

I would like to find one other NFL franchise that would put up with what Pettine did.

Rex has lost his authority. He is damaged goods now.

Nice guy. Terrible judge of character and a fool for letting himself get bit two years in a row.
    I agree here. Pettine can not be calling plays or even on the sideline/In-the-booth if Rex has any shot of maintaining any level respect.

Be fair, my Jet insider friend. They have been working together for years. One, Ryan isn't an investigating reporter, hows he supposed to know whos talking to the press.Two, none of the stories where Pettine was the source, were critical of Ryan, or the coaching staff.

DD, Sanchez is gone, im almost positive of that, really.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    sd3 does not believe what he writes! He is cut from the same cloth as WRECKS! Two of a kind!
    I don't think that. I think sg3 and other people think they saw the "old Rex" yesterday, the "old Rex" that we all liked. And he is going to pull that same BS in justifying keeping Sanchez next year. Yesterday was an insight into how Rex is going to try to act in the future. He is going to try to be the "old Rex". The problem is that he has been completely undermined and exposed. There is no reason to believe that it wont happen again to him.

Sanchez will be traded to seattle for Matt Flynn, with us, eating a portion of Sanchez's contract.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    According to topicstarter's own writings, made earlier this year, new head coauch will be Sparano. Wonder if he sticks to his own prediction.
    LOL I remember that...Sparano the "disciplinarian" the offense sure looked "disciplined" this season...

Hall Of Fame
    Sanchez will be traded to seattle for Matt Flynn, with us, eating a portion of Sanchez's contract.
    I hope you are right. That would be a miracle.

I don't see DD how a new GM could come here, and keep Sanchez. If he plays, and stinks it up again, the new GM is already fodder for the NY Media. Its really best or Sanchez too. Woody's gonna lose some money, but at this point, considering its the quarterback position, he'll do it, and probably agree with it too.