Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 164

Thread: Only 48 Hours Left In The Rex Ryan Era - Rejoice!

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    WRONG

    The media nonsense would be here whether it was him or any other coach. This year's media nonsense stems from Tebow, and nothing more. How can any NY fan not see this?
    Well for one the same circus was here last year, and the year before. It was probably at its peak during footgate. Not to mention there was never a circus under Mangini, or Herm, or Groh, or Parcells............

    Save yourself the trouble Ray and just have a standard copy/paste response that says "It's all sunshine and roses with me"

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I'm hoping Rex gets his wish to be the HC of the Jets for the next 15 years

    Two reasons

    1) He's a damn good HC imo

    2) It will really really annoy a certain poster maybe even enough to kick a big dent in his starter edition luxury car

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    I don't know about 15 years? He needs to show marked improvement next season. You can't just give the guy a license to do whatever he chooses whether it does good for the team or not.

    I see where you are coming from that you want to get SAR out of this. But lets keep this real.

    Rex clearly DESERVES another season. If next season he shows some "marked improvement", I'm thinking like making the playoffs, then we should continue to go down the Rex road.

    He's already shown and proved that if you give him the horses, he will get you everything out of them.

  3. #63
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,722
    i hope he is gone and the new gm hires a coach that knows how to use tebow and then trades suckchez for some youth and speed........Tebow is the QB next year all year and I get to see all the whiny little jets fans on here saying he can't throw as we go 10-6 or 9-7.

  4. #64
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,722
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    As scary as it is, Sanchez was his best option. And those old linebackers are out the door, we knew that when the season started, that they were playing there last year here, right?
    wrong tebow was never given a fair chance......practice don't count i mean a real chance with some actual gametime where he was able to do more than a basic fullback dive up the middle for 1 or 2 yards no one will look good doing that if that is the only play they call for you.

  5. #65
    I think you and other people here grossly ignore the respect Rex has throughout the league. He's been on the sidelines since he was a little kid. Even Jim harbaugh who doesn't like anybody has talked about the respect he has for Ryan as a football man

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Whats humiliating is living in a city were reporters snoop into the private lives of football coaches
    +1

  7. #67
    Nobody wants Tebow, dude. The only team that will take him is the Jaguars, and thats because its his hometown and it will sell tickets.Nothing against tebow the man, but you can't win long term with a throwing motion like tebows

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Whats humiliating is living in a city were reporters snoop into the private lives of football coaches
    LOLz...I think you forfeit your privacy when you post the wife videos online.

  9. #69
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,151
    Still no corroboration of the big Pettine story other than the big fat mouth of the big fat slob on FAN.

    Not one of the "Everybody" the sleepy slimebag said "knows" has substantiated the fat pigs "scoop"

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  10. #70
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,722
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Nobody wants Tebow, dude. The only team that will take him is the Jaguars, and thats because its his hometown and it will sell tickets.Nothing against tebow the man, but you can't win long term with a throwing motion like tebows
    yeah because throwing motion can't be taught........

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Sanchez will be traded to seattle for Matt Flynn, with us, eating a portion of Sanchez's contract.
    Why does Carroll want Sanchez, Sanchez left USC and left him with a freshman.
    Why does Carroll want to spend a 4 mill cap hit for trading Flynn plus take on at least 5 mill of Sanchez 8.75 salary, to leave him eith a cap hit of 9 mill for a backup qb

  12. #72
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Windsor NJ, Brooklyn born & raised
    Posts
    4,978
    If the Jets make a change, I hope they bring in a HC who has AT LEAST had their team in the SB in the last 10 years.

    Dungy?

    I don't have the patience to make a list. Someone do the work for me...ok?

  13. #73
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,151
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    wrong tebow was never given a fair chance......practice don't count i mean a real chance with some actual gametime where he was able to do more than a basic fullback dive up the middle for 1 or 2 yards no one will look good doing that if that is the only play they call for you.
    Teblow sucks

    Good luck to you and suzy demo daballhawk joe w vtvinnie and all the rest of the cult.next season in JAGuarland and after that Canada or India or whatever.

    Its been great having yall here as temporary interim Jet "fans" since March

    Yall have a good trip outta here



    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    He's already shown and proved that if you give him the horses, he will get you everything out of them.
    +1.

    As long as you define "everything" as choking away 2 championship games.

  15. #75
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,722
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Teblow sucks

    Good luck to you and suzy demo daballhawk joe w vtvinnie and all the rest of the cult.next season in JAGuarland and after that Canada or India or whatever.

    Its been great having yall here as temporary interim Jet "fans" since March

    Yall have a good trip outta here



    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

    interim jets fans that is how you know you don't come on here to talk football just spew hate and can't have a normal football conversation without resorting to those childish antics............again tell me what my join date is? You must be like 12

  16. #76
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    +1.

    As long as you define "everything" as choking away 2 championship games.
    Those two teams way overacheived for the talent level they had. That's when you get the kind of emotional letdown games they did, because the win was based on motivation not talent.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    WRONG

    The media nonsense would be here whether it was him or any other coach. This year's media nonsense stems from Tebow, and nothing more. How can any NY fan not see this?
    Wrong ...

    * foot fetish incident

    * middle finger incident

    * never cry wolf syndrome with Super Bowl Predictions

    * blind loyalty to the slowest linebacker, and worst QB in the league .... To the detriment of the team.

    * failure to realize the rules favor the passing game ... Not the running game ... See Minnesota for proof.

    * choosing arguably the most selfish wideout in the league over a wideout that clearly had chemistry with the horrific QB he had chosen.

    * failing to realize that top 5 defensive stats mean absolutely nothing if your defense does not place top five in point allowed ... Especially if your offense is giving up points instead of accumulating them.

    * failing to label Gholston as a bust when even my mom knew it.

    The list goes on and on and on .... He's terrible.
    Last edited by Dunnie; 12-29-2012 at 11:56 AM.

  18. #78
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    yeah because throwing motion can't be taught........
    Apparently not.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Apparently not.
    Lol

  20. #80
    College players leave for the nfl. Carroll isn't going to hold that against him. As far as cap implications. Im not a contract guy. I have no clue what both teams would have to do to make it feasible. But Flynn is a backup, making starters money. He's gonna be traded.If we get Turner, Flynn is the perfect quarterback to run that offense. Reads defenses quickly, and very accurate.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us