Thread: Sanchez, The 2013 edition.

Jets Insider VIP

Sanchez, The 2013 edition.

Where does he wind up? Does he stay? While he isnt the only problem he is a huge mistake waiting to happen. I beleive his time in NY is over. Hes shot mentally and needs a change of scenery. Seattle is the obvious with Arizona 2nd but lets not forget, there are better options that mark for most teams....he may be a backup at this point so where does he wind up.?Oakland? AZ? Seattles bench? ...................

He's more valuable as a cap number than he is on the pine pony inside the locker room. If the organization cares about winning he'll be released and tenured as a June 1st cut, so that they "only" have $13 million in dead money this season as opposed to $17.3 million. After that, who knows. Perhaps in Seattle as Wilson's back-up. Maybe in Arizona, Buffalo or Cleveland competing for a job. Who knows. I just hope he's no longer here and if he is, then I have no doubt in my mind that he'll be the Week 1 starter.

There is a lot of debate as to whether Sanchez had the support he needed to excel but one thing is clear; he is not the type of QB who can carry a team. Now granted that the wide receivers dropped passes like the ball was covered in oil and the running game was average at best but I believe he will be with the team next season as the money he is owed is tough for any team to take. I expect the Jets to bring in a back up who can compete for the starting job but we also need help with the O/L and wide receivers who can get open in man to man coverage. Bottom line Sanchez will be here with Rex next year

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Same as the 2012 edition. On the Jets.

All League
    I'd like to see him stay. Bring in real competition, and maybe even draft a big arm in the 3rd round or so. Get a competent OC, have him evaluate, and let the games begin.

All Pro
    i would like to see him on the chiefs if schotty gets the hc job or on the raiders where he can go out and be hollywood like he wants.

going to buffalo would be nice also so we can pummel his ass twice a year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sanchez needs to have a great day against Buffalo in order to have any trade value. Hope he does well tomorrow.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Sanchez needs to have a great day against Buffalo in order to have any trade value. Hope he does well tomorrow.
    no if he has a great day rex will name him starter for the next 10 years and tannestupid will offer him a life-time contract............nah i hope the bills rape him so the jets will finally get the msg he must be gone at all costs.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    no if he has a great day rex will name him starter for the next 10 years and tannestupid will offer him a life-time contract............nah i hope the bills rape him so the jets will finally get the msg he must be gone at all costs.
    Lol. I think it is out of Rex's hands at this point. If they have a way of trading Sanchex then he will see a change of scenery. We'll find out shortly in any case. Standby for tomorrow.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

+1

Practice Squad
    I see him owning a chain of Car washes in Southern California and being arrested for stalking Eva Longoria 2 years from now.

" Honestly officer she used to be my girlfriend"

Jets Insider VIP
    ID LOVE TO SEE HIM ON BUFFALO---THAT WOULD MAKE IT A THREE TEAM DIVISION!

All League
    yeah, that will make everyone forget about all the other games this season.

All League
    He will be in Cortland for camp...

Jets Insider VIP
    I hope he's at camp in fredonia