Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: You're not going to want to hear this PartII

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

You're not going to want to hear this PartII

It happened faster than I thought. I figured McElroy would get 3 games under his belt before they brought Sanchez back, but circumstances, or conspiracy's, whatever you believe, made it happen sooner.

This is Ryan and Sanchez's perfect scenario... He did well against Buffalo to start off the season, and he is going to end up doing reasonably well today. We don't have Revis, but Cro has stepped up. Braylon is in for holMEs, so things are evened up.

This is the chance for vindication of the Rex\Mark plan and I'm thinking it's going to happen. Does it make up for the crappy season? Hell no. But just watch the press turn around and start talking about Sanchez's "slump" being over.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah how can you be in a slump if you were never that good???

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    McElroy and Tebow are probably the least talented QB's in the entire NFL. You think Rex had that preconceived for a conspiracy? Ok.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    McElroy and Tebow are probably the least talented QB's in the entire NFL. You think Rex had that preconceived for a conspiracy? Ok.

That's a pretty nasty dis on Sanchez.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    It happened faster than I thought. I figured McElroy would get 3 games under his belt before they brought Sanchez back, but circumstances, or conspiracy's, whatever you believe, made it happen sooner.

This is Ryan and Sanchez's perfect scenario... He did well against Buffalo to start off the season, and he is going to end up doing reasonably well today. We don't have Revis, but Cro has stepped up. Braylon is in for holMEs, so things are evened up.

This is the chance for vindication of the Rex\Mark plan and I'm thinking it's going to happen. Does it make up for the crappy season? Hell no. But just watch the press turn around and start talking about Sanchez's "slump" being over.
    It's not a conspiracy or a secret plan, it's called "he has no choice." Mc Elroy is hurt and it's obvious Tebow was a mistake so it's Sanchez by default.

BTW, with McElroy not being able to paly, I would have started Sanchez also because, given his contract, he likely will be on the team at least one more season.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post

I don't care if Sanchez throws six TD passes and has 500 yds. Nobody is going to be that gullible!!! or even inspired..

Last weeks game they had packed it in so much that now the team is supposed to rally around Sanchez??

This game is the ultimate "pickem" who packed it in the least is going to win.. This game will be over in under three hours!!

Sanchez is in by "default" as a previous poster has stated.. It has happened before.. Boomer Esiason played a lameduck qb for several weeks by default..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we saw what we already knew.

1: Sanchez is a big problem, but he's not our only problem.
    2: No matter who the QB is, they're going to be running for their lives nearly every down.
    3: McElroy is definitely inexperienced and will most likely end up being a stop-gap QB. He is not, as is, a franchise QB.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GetaLife View Post
    I don't care if Sanchez throws six TD passes and has 500 yds. Nobody is going to be that gullible!!! or even inspired..

Last weeks game they had packed it in so much that now the team is supposed to rally around Sanchez??

This game is the ultimate "pickem" who packed it in the least is going to win.. This game will be over in under three hours!!

Sanchez is in by "default" as a previous poster has stated.. It has happened before.. Boomer Esiason played a lameduck qb for several weeks by default..
    Today's game puts the "less" in meaningless. However, it will get interesting after the game. I wonder how long after the game concludes, that reports on organizational change within the Jets begins.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Today's game puts the "less" in meaningless. However, it will get interesting after the game. I wonder how long after the game concludes, that reports on organizational change within the Jets begins.
    Yes..

Jets will be making news all week..

If not then it will still be news!!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    No performance in today's game can even come close to vindication of the Jets QB situation.