View Poll Results: Who comes out victorious?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jets

9 15.52%
  • Bills

13 22.41%
  • Who cares?

30 51.72%
  • Your gimmick sucks, McFail

6 10.34%
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Jets Vs. Bills Week 17

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cant wait to watch two more handoffs, if we are lucky.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lookin good Rexy boy...👍

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Go Bills! Jets Suck! Bye Rex!

SAR I
    Agree! Oh BTW Sanchez suck too.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    My biggest problem is all these fans think that getting rid of Sanchez will make us better. Unless we can Rex,Sanchez,Tanny and start over we are doomed. Crush me next year but we cant go into next year with the same players and regime for the most part. We are doomed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Webster View Post
    Two more FGs and we're right back in this thing.
    I feel better with 4 FGs to get back to a 2 score lead.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    two more quarters and its off to the golf links fella's

rex.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex has run his course as has Sanchez and Tanny. Enough with the dumb look,horrible passes, dumb crying and horrible cap handling. Enough already!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceMehl View Post
    My biggest problem is all these fans think that getting rid of Sanchez will make us better. Unless we can Rex,Sanchez,Tanny and start over we are doomed. Crush me next year but we cant go into next year with the same players and regime for the most part. We are doomed.
    any sane jet fan has to know that this franchise is in the early stages of an overhaul.. one that will take at least another three to five years for any fruits to be beared... especially with the owner we have steering the plane...

the forty plus year drought continues.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not for nothing but Sanchez never ever looked this bad. His career has really spiraled down big time. He is making his old self look like Montana.
    As I said a couple of weeks ago, I can't think of another QB that has regressed in the manner that Sanchez has. It is truly remarkable and pathetic at the same time.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn the Eagles suck worse than us

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine being a Lions fan, they have all that talent on both sides of the ball yet they are worse than us

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    getting rid of sanchez =2-3 more wins for the jets and the playoffs-just give us a qb that wont turn the ball over

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    People that are Sanchpologists post that kind of thing a few times a game to make themselves feel a bit better.
    No, it was Sanchez's fault because if not for the horrible pass to Gates, Jets would still have the ball and Johnson wouldn't have had a chance to catch a pass.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Porgyman View Post
    As I said a couple of weeks ago, I can't think of another QB that has regressed in the manner that Sanchez has. It is truly remarkable and pathetic at the same time.
    Really? So when he went 12td and 20int his first year and they needed a color coded wristband he didn't look this bad? He was terrible then and he has alwas been terrible. I have been screaming it for 4 years. Finally the Jets don't have a top 5 defense and running game to hide the loser so now everyone sees it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    any sane jet fan has to know that this franchise is in the early stages of an overhaul.. one that will take at least another three to five years for any fruits to be beared... especially with the owner we have steering the plane...

the forty plus year drought continues.
    Ya never know, you see teams have quick turnarounds, especially nowadays, we'll see...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    First half summary

UGH

halfway to the better draft pick for our new GM

and only 30 football minutes to the removal of Tanny Tony and Timmy

And either the trade of Pickchez to a team with a blind GM or his designation for all of 2013 as #3 inactive scout team QB

Definitely need Rex back though...too good to lose

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    lmao that has to be it. maybe he only showed up at the practice facility for the free wi-fi
    It's clear to me. His body of work with Sanchez shows that the free wi-fi was used for vids back and forth

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Really? So when he went 12td and 20int his first year and they needed a color coded wristband he didn't look this bad? He was terrible then and he has alwas been terrible. I have been screaming it for 4 years. Finally the Jets don't have a top 5 defense and running game to hide the loser so now everyone sees it.
    +1
    i gave mark the pass for his rookie year but after that there should have been no excuse, especially for such a high draft pick.

never trust a quarterback from u.s.c

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Porgyman View Post
    I think it's his temperment. He's too nice, doesn't have enough of a competitor spirit to rise above adversity. Instead he wallows in mire with a poor me attitude.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kmsurfs2000 View Post
    getting rid of sanchez =2-3 more wins for the jets and the playoffs-just give us a qb that wont turn the ball over
    Exactly. I don't understand how people don't get this fact. We got the worst QB play of any team in the league this year, and won 6 games and lost a bunch of games which were a direct result of the horrible QB play. If we had an average QB on this team, we would have at least 3 more wins... Prolly 4.

Teams with top 10 D and Running games always make the playoffs unless the QB play is absolutely horrendous.... Like Sanchez.