View Poll Results: Who comes out victorious?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jets

    9 15.52%
  • Bills

    13 22.41%
  • Who cares?

    30 51.72%
  • Your gimmick sucks, McFail

    6 10.34%
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 578

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Jets Vs. Bills Week 17

  1. #521
    Buffalo's offense is LIGHT YEARS ahead of ours

  2. #522
    Did you see Wilkerson look at the Refs after that clean hit on QB? You know it's a problem when the defense has to beg Refs not to flag them when they hit the QB.

  3. #523
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,708
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    where is rah rah and the others how come they only defend suckchez after the game but not in the game thread.
    sg3 only talks about others to cover for Suckchez' inefficiency!

  4. #524
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jets Land
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Webster View Post
    Incorrectly correcting you should say.
    What was that about "incorrectly correcting"? I'm sure you read the other posts from the other posters who corrected you as well. You're awfully silent now, figures.

  5. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    He's on defense
    I really wanted to save the $17 million.

  6. #526
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    What were you saying about Sanchez not being the issue?
    Mark's having a decent game.

    The D gave up a 66 yard TD in 1 play.

    The D gave up a methodical TD drive late.

    If not for those two horrible scores, Mark Sanchez has us with a 9-7 lead right now.

    SAR I

  7. #527
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Diddy View Post
    you cant be serious??

    It is obvious to even non football fans that Sanchez is terrible.

    What is your agenda?

    I really dont understand how someone that watches this sport can think anything else.
    Ignore him. Responding to his nonsense is playing right into his hands. He is seeking attention.

  8. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Is Coples playing?
    Nope hes too good to be playing...hell make the rest of the defense look bad

  9. #529
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    It's laughable how bad Sanchez has been this year.

    Longterm backup?

    LOL

    This kid might be out of the league in 2-3 years.
    He would be OK in Canada! He is almost as good as Ricky Ray.

  10. #530
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Mark's having a decent game.

    The D gave up a 66 yard TD in 1 play.

    The D gave up a methodical TD drive late.

    If not for those two horrible scores, Mark Sanchez has us with a 9-7 lead right now.

    SAR I
    Go back to the PSL thread, troll

  11. #531
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jets Land
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Diddy View Post
    you cant be serious??

    It is obvious to even non football fans that Sanchez is terrible.

    What is your agenda?

    I really dont understand how someone that watches this sport can think anything else.
    His agenda is getting Rex fired. Blaming Sanchez would undercut that agenda. If he says, "Sanchez is good, Tanny and Rex blew it for him" then that flies with what his agenda is. But we all know he's full of sh*t.

  12. #532
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    100
    Regardless of where one stands on Tebow's QB skills, Ryan's decision to keep Sanchez on the field is the most irresponsible decision I have ever seen in 44 years of following the NFL.

    Sanchez' lack of ball security kills this team. Even the "fear" of commiting a turnover hinders the team.

    Ryan should be canned when the gun sounds ending ths game.

  13. #533
    Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    its horrible to think but buffalo should be able to score at least two more times...

    if this wont make woody clean house from top to bottom the franchise is lost for sure for the next five years....
    what are you talking about this is best case scenario. Jets move up maybe 5 or more spots in draft, Sanchez done for the 50th time.. I worried he would pull a fluke game out his arse against a bad team that could have a chance to start next year.

  14. #534
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Go back to the PSL thread, troll
    Why?

    Are you saying our D is having a great game? Playing to their abilities against one of the worst offenses in the entire NFL?

    The D gave up a 66 yard TD in 1 play.

    The D gave up a methodical TD drive late.

    If not for those two horrible scores, Mark Sanchez has us with a 9-7 lead right now.

    SAR I

  15. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    sg3 only talks about others to cover for Suckchez' inefficiency!
    Sg3 has been quite objective the past few weeks and hasn't defended Sanchez since the Arizona game. Stfu already, every damn post you make is the same stupid rant over and over again. We get it. Sanchez sucks, you hate him, and DBAKE's nickname has had you in stitches since you first heard it. Enough already.

  16. #536
    Nothing works better than the slow developing off tackle run on 4th and 1, one of my favorites

  17. #537
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    what are you talking about this is best case scenario. Jets move up maybe 5 or more spots in draft, Sanchez done for the 50th time.. I worried he would pull a fluke game out his arse against a bad team that could have a chance to start next year.
    im saying what your saying accept for the fact that i always find it hard to root for my team to lose thats all.

  18. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by Badaxe View Post
    Regardless of where one stands on Tebow's QB skills, Ryan's decision to keep Sanchez on the field is the most irresponsible decision I have ever seen in 44 years of following the NFL.

    Sanchez' lack of ball security kills this team. Even the "fear" of commiting a turnover hinders the team.

    Ryan should be canned when the gun sounds ending ths game.
    Sign up for the Jaguars forums yet?

  19. #539
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,759
    Ground and pound

  20. #540
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,696
    suckchez should take his millions and go to hollywood and make a movie with meadow soprano he can be the new a.c slater.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us