Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: and with the #9 pick the NY Jets select...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    O-line was solid this year... PFF says as much and they have no bias. The positions that hurt this year were the skill positions. Injuries were a big time problem and the QB sucked horribly.
    It was average.. but Moore is on his way out, Howard although may be an upgrade over hunter is a weakness. How many sacks did they let up against sd? We are ok will WR, but do need a RB who is explosive.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    its either gonna be a rb or a dominant olb.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    It was average.. but Moore is on his way out, Howard although may be an upgrade over hunter is a weakness. How many sacks did they let up against sd? We are ok will WR, but do need a RB who is explosive.
    I want Warmack in the 1st round and if we decide to go with Dion Jordan instead (which would be fine) get Warford in rd 2 and Bond in rd 4. I want a big, nasty O-line that strikes fear into defensive front 7's. No more of these undersized, slow old pieces of crap. I'm sick of the Fanecas and Hunters and having to settle for JAGs like Slauson and Howard.
    Last edited by detjetsfan; 12-31-2012 at 01:42 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    its either gonna be a rb or a dominant olb.
    I have been hearing mixed reviews on Montee Ball. I think we can get RB in the later rounds. Beef up the O-line and get a decent FB (Peyton Hillis) I actually think Bilal Powell can be a 1,000 yard back.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Sr Charles was awesome.
    In certain circles some would say the the same thing about "charlie"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I have been hearing mixed reviews on Montee Ball. I think we can get RB in the later rounds. Beef up the O-line and get a decent FB (Peyton Hillis) I actually think Bilal Powell can be a 1,000 yard back.
    No to the RB position that early unless you think they are a special, special player.

This year is perfect for signing one... Beanie Wells, Rashard Mendenhall, McFadden (who I'd prefer not to have) are going to be available and there are only so many teams who need one. Move away from Greene, but just get another and keep Powell as the 3rd down back. Powell is perfect for it too because he's so good at blocking for a back.