Thread: Rex presser

Rex presser

Maybe the last - when?

Typical Rex fawning over the other team, rather than taking his defense to task. Hey, isn't Rex the head coach, not the DC? F**king huckster fraud.

All League
    Isn't it obvious why Rex should be gone? The guy is a buffoon who lacks media savvy. I really couldn't care less about the two playoff runs a few years ago. RIGHT NOW - he is the wrong guy for the team and Woody needs to blow it all up in order for the Jets to escape from being the laughing-stock of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    Isn't it obvious why Rex should be gone? The guy is a buffoon who lacks media savvy. I really couldn't care less about the two playoff runs a few years ago. RIGHT NOW - he is the wrong guy for the team and Woody needs to blow it all up in order for the Jets to escape from being the laughing-stock of the league.
    So Rex should be gone because he isnt media savvy?

All League
    I just caught the end of Jets postgame. They said there will be a press conference tomorrow (Monday) afternoon.

I didn't watch today's game. First game I've missed in years. I did record it though. Should I even bother watching it?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Green&White51 View Post
    I just caught the end of Jets postgame. They said there will be a press conference tomorrow (Monday) afternoon.

I didn't watch today's game. First game I've missed in years. I did record it though. Should I even bother watching it?
    Sometimes you have to watch the bad to appreciate progress.

Smile

Its pretty much more of the same. Not worth watching unless you want go get upset.

looking at the presser i think its clear that Manish is telling the truth
    Rex was asked very clear if his reaction to the story of him wanting to be fired of Woody dont change the offense was off the record and Rex did what ever he can to avoid the answer

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    So Rex should be gone because he isnt media savvy?
    This thread is about the Rex presser, and my post was in regards to that aspect only. To answer your question, yes his lack of media savvy when things are not going well is a very big weakness for a guy who came to NY in such a pompous manner. Is it the only reason I feel he should be gone - no. Do I feel he is the main reason for the Jets lack of success this season - no. However, I truly feel the Woody's ability to hire the best qualified GM will be enhanced by having such a polarizing guy out of the equation.

Jets Insider VIP

Not unless you.have at least a triple ready and on the rocks...

I'm.having my second now (3x2=6)and the pain of watching Pickchez is only beginning to slightly lessen

The personnel sucked . Take your panties out of a bunch. We, ll fix it

Quote Originally Posted by fusion View Post
    looking at the presser i think its clear that Manish is telling the truth
    Rex was asked very clear if his reaction to the story of him wanting to be fired of Woody dont change the offense was off the record and Rex did what ever he can to avoid the answer
    Rex said he DENIED saying that and anything regarding "off the record/on the record" doesn't mean jack basically.

Frankly, I could care less at this point.

I'd be happy if both Rex AND Manish were gone but the latter is about as likely to happen as Adam Schein NOT sharing a brain with Chris Carlin.

All Pro

There is a short segment with carnival music narrated by marv (rhymes with perv ) showing Sanchez fumbles - surprised none of the SOJFs mentioned it IIRC it's near the end of the 1st half

The announcers dumped on the ex-mascot for running out on the Jets at the end of it , thats probably why
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 12-30-2012 at 07:03 PM.