Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Rex's press conference at 4:45pm tomorrow. Looks like he is staying.

All League
    Oops - someone is banned like they took steroids. Should we call him Arod for now on?

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Happy to answer your question, rextilleon. Here:

------------------------------------------

April 30, 2012

Done. 1 year. Bye.

SAR I
    That's not really a prediction, though. Incredibly stupid, seeing the state of the team as is, but not quite a prediction.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    That's not really a prediction, though. Incredibly stupid, seeing the state of the team as is, but not quite a prediction.
    Oh, so you're saying it was a "promise"?

SAR I

SAR I
    lol, Rah Rah is Rex?

Jets Insider VIP
    My BMW is a 3 Series that's optioned out to $50,000.

There are other 3 Series derivatives that start at $37,000.

There is something called the 1 Series that is "entry level" starting at $29,000.

Enjoy your Kia.

SAR I
    I have 5 cars, none of which is a kia, nor a BMW. Beemers are wayyy to common where I live, like a hyundai if you will. LOL man you are so easy to get riled up

SAR I

Wasn't a promise either. Only someone who is willfully lying or completely farking ignorant would claim that it was a promise or a prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Wasn't a promise either. Only someone who is willfully lying or completely farking ignorant would claim that it was a promise or a prediction.
    Demos goin' hard in da paint.

Jets Insider VIP
    1 series=toyota corolla
    3 series=toyota camry
    5 series=toyota avalon
    7 series=lexus

Thats how "car guys" view BMW now

Welcome back McG !!!!!!! How was your latest vacation ?

Demos goin' hard in da paint.
    Heheheh.

Ironic thing is that I'm defending Ray Ray, a guy I can barely stand, and someone who is correct less often than a stopped clock, which happens to be right twice a day

Welcome back McG !!!!!!! How was your latest vacation ?
    Way too long and undeserved. Rustled as hell.

Heheheh.

Ironic thing is that I'm defending Ray Ray, a guy I can barely stand, and someone who is correct less often than a stopped clock, which happens to be right twice a day
    Got damn, you're just firing shots errewhere today, eh?

Way too long and undeserved. Rustled as hell.
    I hear ya.

Got damn, you're just firing shots errewhere today, eh?
    Me ? Firing shots ? I'd never do something like that.

Me ? Firing shots ? I'd never do something like that.
    Postalthenes9 please!

Postalthenes9 please!
    Hahahahhahaa.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    1 series=toyota corolla
    3 series=toyota camry
    5 series=toyota avalon
    7 series=lexus

Thats how "car guys" view BMW now
    My 335i would beg to take your car to a dance.

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    You are at best a teenager who gets his kicks out of attacking people because they don't buy your bizarre analysis. Tell me Rah Rah--what did you predict the Jets record to be this year? Genius!
    I've been a fan for over 30 years and I just flushed more football than you'll ever know.

Predictions, or thoughts about a season, discussions of potental doesn't mean ****, the variables that go into an NFL season are endless, it's impossible to predict. Nobody predicted the injuries this team had this year, and that is what derailed the season more than anything else, no ****ign DUH the team was going to struggle once key players went down and it get to the point that regular players were missing games week after week. Sanchez once had Kerley, Schillens, and Gilyard as his top WR's in one game.

You, are just another SOJF blowhard who pounds away at his keyboard and pretends he has a clue, when you really don't know ****.

Hey Look at me I owned again!!!

Heheheh.

Not sure what the **** you're talking about Tebow fan, the only argument I've had with you is your false bravado over your boy who REMAINS a less than NFL calliber QB.

But hey, I enjoyed the additional ownership of our resident insecure tool!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Not sure what the **** you're talking about Tebow fan, the only argument I've had with you is your false bravado over your boy who REMAINS a less than NFL calliber QB.

But hey, I enjoyed the additional ownership of our resident insecure tool!
    Actually Ray, we have gone round and round on a couple of subjects, such as Sanchez, and you being little more than a freaking homer apologist for him

Actually Ray, we have gone round and round on a couple of subjects, such as Sanchez, and you being little more than a freaking homer apologist for him
    Suggesting that the guy has had a raw deal all year due to injuries isn't wrong, it's been two years in a row where he's had complete turnover at the skill positions, this would impart any QB greatly, again not wrong, based on history, fact.

That said its clear the Sanchez that ended the season is a QB who lost his confidence, has played like complete crap, and hasn't been the same since the first Patriot game, probably because of those injuries but also because he's regressed, lost the fight in him, and has probably suffered even worse under Sparano and again Cavanaugh. Sanchez, as much as this team needs a complete philosophical overhaul and coaching change.

I was definitely wrong about Sparano, so I guess you have that. Congrats, since it means so much to you.