Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Rex's press conference at 4:45pm tomorrow. Looks like he is staying.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Ah. Never paid much attention to someone who didn't matter. Good call. Sorry for not paying attention to all members of the front office. Clearly you're a superior fan, Mr. Teacher.

Still need to turn over all unturned stones and I'm surprised Woody is doing it.

Still will be a Jet organization tied person. Guaranteed.
    I love people like you that can "guarantee" something that you have no control over.

As for Clinkscales I'll let your other statements speak for themselves.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ken shroy View Post
    I will call a Pats troll an idiot. So a grammatical error is indicative of ones intellect? Maybe your name is indicative of yours.
    one's

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    But SAR is never wrong.
    SAR is the man

Jets Insider VIP
    Stinkscales is not a canidate nor should he be. We do not need someone who has already been here. This is a new begining. If stinkscales was the guy, we wouldnt need the recruiter.
    Last edited by Joe W. Namath; 12-30-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    SAR is the man
    +1

SAR I

Did anyone really think Rex would be gone before 2014? lol, get real.

Here's what happens tomorrow/during the offseason.

> Rex stays for a 1 year audition for his job
    > Tanny gets fired outright or demoted to cap guy
    > Sparano gets fired
    > New GM gets introduced

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

> Sparano gets fired
    > New GM gets introduced
    I'm not sure they will find a GM so soon. They first hired a firm to help with the search. My guess is tomorrow those other three things happen, but a new GM doesn't get named for a week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I'm not sure they will find a GM so soon. They first hired a firm to help with the search. My guess is tomorrow those other three things happen, but a new GM doesn't get named for a week or so.
    That's why I put in "/offseason", dawg.

Jets Insider VIP
    That's why I put in "/offseason", dawg.
    True, but others also seem to think a GM will be introduced tomorrow. Don't think it's going to happen. At this point, I'm just hoping Tanny is fired outright.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

> Sparano gets fired
    > New GM gets introduced
    No GM is going to come to New York with an ex-GM running scouting, an ex-GM running the cap, an incumbent Head Coach with loyalties to the cap guy, and a quarterback that can't hit the side of a barn.

Rex Ryan's future hinges on the GM decision. It's hard enough to get a qualified A+ caliber GM candidate to consider the Gang Green Circus, no way anyone of value would come here with all those balls and chains around the ankles.

SAR I

True, but others also seem to think a GM will be introduced tomorrow. Don't think it's going to happen. At this point, I'm just hoping Tanny is fired outright.
    Tomorrow, lol. This ish ain't madden.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Until the Woody Johnson press conference is announced, it's business as usual in Florham Park. Rex will have his post mortem tomorrow, avoid questions about the staff, be honest about being unsure of his future.

Woody will take his time, interview GM candidates, and if there's someone that he loves he'll give him complete control over Tanny and Rex's fate. If he doesn't find someone he loves, he'll stay the course with Tanny and Rex for another year, perhaps then Tanny will let Rex go.

If Woody has already decided to keep Tanny, we'll find out from Tanny, not Rex.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Until the Woody Johnson press conference is announced, it's business as usual in Florham Park. Rex will have his post mortem tomorrow, avoid questions about the staff, be honest about being unsure of his future.

Woody will take his time, interview GM candidates, and if there's someone that he loves he'll give him complete control over Tanny and Rex's fate. If he doesn't find someone he loves, he'll stay the course with Tanny and Rex for another year, perhaps then Tanny will let Rex go.

If Woody has already decided to keep Tanny, we'll find out from Tanny, not Rex.

SAR I
    You said he would be gone... No hedging now! You promised... How can you let Jets Nation down. You said gone!

want a quality gm to come in here and fix this mess. dont force feed him rex ryan as head coach. clean house woody let the new gm pick his coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Ok. I get that.

(although I only reiterated Skippygoo's wish for 15 more years of Rex.) The rest seems to be what the majority here have been wishing for as well. But I get that tomorrow is Cathartic Monday, and I'll get no joy in pissing on your Wheaties. So, I'm out, for now.......
    Choke on a dick you pathetic twit!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    You said he would be gone... No hedging now! You promised... How can you let Jets Nation down. You said gone!
    Mike stays.
    Rex goes.
    Mark starts.

Those are my official predictions of what will happen, not necessarily what I want to happen.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    SAR just says things, mate. He wants everyone to be fired but makes no attempt at naming who should replace them. It's just empty banter, honestly.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Stinkscales is not a canidate nor should he be. We do not need someone who has already been here. This is a new begining. If stinkscales was the guy, we wouldnt need the recruiter.
    I hope you weren't one of the JI experts campaigning for Mangini or Parcells because they would both be "canidates" who have been here and thus not eligible for the new "begining"

Mike stays.
    Rex goes.
    Mark starts.

Those are my official predictions of what will happen, not necessarily what I want to happen.

SAR I
    Mike Goes
    Rex Goes
    Sanchez gets cut after June 1st

What I want to happen!!!!

No GM is going to come to New York with an ex-GM running scouting, an ex-GM running the cap, an incumbent Head Coach with loyalties to the cap guy, and a quarterback that can't hit the side of a barn.

Rex Ryan's future hinges on the GM decision. It's hard enough to get a qualified A+ caliber GM candidate to consider the Gang Green Circus, no way anyone of value would come here with all those balls and chains around the ankles.

SAR I
    In fact, I'm willing to bet the Jets would have to resort to promoting Cohen under such a scenario.