Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 290

Thread: Rex's press conference at 4:45pm tomorrow. Looks like he is staying.

  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Why? That actually might be the best and only thing for the new GM to do, given the roster turnover that will be happening this off-season, with the number of contracts that will be dumped, and the holes on the team that will need to be addressed.
    Because Sanchez stinks so bad and is so totally awful he needs to either be dumped this off season or immediatley relegated to the bench and have the team move on with drafting a QB, trading for one or at leat getting a guy that can not kill the rest of the team.

  2. #202
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Of course you do. You were aksed for an opinion in adance.

    Given your track record on those, it's no suprise you "get confused" when that question comes up.
    Like last year when I said the team quit on Rex Ryan and he should have been fired in January?

    Like all Summer when I said that the Jets were never going to respond to Rex Ryan despite his attempts to get them to bond?

    Like this Fall when I said that the team was going to go 6-10 or 5-11 because their offense was pathetic and the defense too old?

    See, if you were around for the past 12 months you might have learned something. If you didn't spend 11 of those months in the Hangar, you might have your facts straight.

    I've been around the discussion forum rodeo long enough to know what you're doing, Siskel. Straw man arguments, poster critiquing, spell checking. Receiving responses from SAR is a privilege; bring something of value or find someone else to attempt the 5th grade chicanery on.

    SAR I

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Because Sanchez stinks so bad and is so totally awful he needs to either be dumped this off season or immediatley relegated to the bench and have the team move on with drafting a QB, trading for one or at leat getting a guy that can not kill the rest of the team.
    jets are putting him on IR next yr and eating the cap money

    We coulda had Mario Williams if we had just cut Sanchez and signed a veteran like Henne. FU Tanny.

  4. #204
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,374
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Eh.

    Everyone loves Norv for some reason, but his track record since leaving Dallas isn't all that amazing. I'd rather Ken Whisenhunt if he's canned, but that's me. Norv will likely be the guy though.
    I like Whis but the offense here in AZ was horrid. The Cardinals were truly Jets West, going 1-11 in their last 12 games and showing off a QB situation even worse than ours!

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Like last year when I said the team quit on Rex Ryan and he should have been fired in January?

    Like all Summer when I said that the Jets were never going to respond to Rex Ryan despite his attempts to get them to bond?

    Like this Fall when I said that the team was going to go 6-10 or 5-11 because their offense was pathetic and the defense too old?

    See, if you were around for the past 12 months you might have learned something. If you didn't spend 11 of those months in the Hangar, you might have your facts straight.

    I've been around the discussion forum rodeo long enough to know what you're doing, Siskel. Straw man arguments, poster critiquing, spell checking. Receiving responses from SAR is a privilege; bring something of value or find someone else to attempt the 5th grade chicanery on.

    SAR I
    You are a fraud

    32green already exposed you for this, and Warfish is destroying you.

    A broken clock is right two times a day, enjoy your pseudo prediction win.

    I did enjoy the smarmy addition of "or 6-10," LMAO you are as predictable as the day is long

    You and your schtick fool nobody!

    You are an insignificant little man begging for attention on a message board because in real life you are a nobody, and nobody gives a ****.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You are a fraud

    32green already exposed you for this, and Warfish is destroying you.

    A broken clock is right two times a day, enjoy your pseudo prediction win.

    I did enjoy the smarmy addition of "or 6-10," LMAO you are as predictable as the day is long

    You and your schtick fool nobody!

    You are an insignificant little man begging for attention on a message board because in real life you are a nobody, and nobody gives a ****.
    You is be gettin' trolled on, dog. I know you don't think it be, but it do.


  7. #207
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You are a fraud

    32green already exposed you for this, and Warfish is destroying you.

    A broken clock is right two times a day, enjoy your pseudo prediction win.

    I did enjoy the smarmy addition of "or 6-10," LMAO you are as predictable as the day is long

    You and your schtick fool nobody!

    You are an insignificant little man begging for attention on a message board because in real life you are a nobody, and nobody gives a ****.
    This is a message board, not a popularity contest. The fact that I am popular amuses me as it is not my intent.

    You predicted the following, never admitted you were wrong:

    1. "This is the best Jets team in decades!"

    2. "This team has more talent than any other team in Jets history!"

    3. "The Jets defense will be lights-out, the best in the NFL!"

    4. "Rex Ryan will keep his mouth shut!"

    5. "Rex Ryan has learned his lesson!"

    6. "Rex Ryan hasn't lost the locker room!"

    7. "Tony Sparano is a great addition!"

    8. "Tim Tebow is going to be a major weapon!"

    9. "The Jets are going to be 12-4 this year!"

    10. "You idiot fans who think we are going to suck are SOJF and are stupid idiots and I hate you and you can go f-ck yourselves and eat a d-ck when we win the division!"

    Don't you lecture SAR on how to behave on Jets Insider. You go lecture Rah-Rah. He needs you help. Needs it badly.

    SAR I

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Receiving responses from SAR is a privilege
    Not really.

    And congrats on one sorta accurate prediction in advance. When you predict disaster and failure, you're bound to be right occasionally. If you want to take pride in constantly rooting against your team hoping you'll eventually be right, by all means, do so.

    Tell us again how Sanchez is really awesome, and how we just need to give Bellichek 10% of the team to lure him in, and he'll fix Sanchez. That one ws my favorite. No wonder you don't make too many opinions known ahead of time with talk like that.

    Enjoy the presser tomorrow when Rex isn't fired.

  9. #209
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Not really.
    Then don't post towards me. The past two years have been very pleasant without the personal attacks. Go back in the cave, I certainly wasn't the one who smoked you out.

    SAR I

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Then don't post towards me. The past two years have been very pleasant without the personal attacks. Go back in the cave, I certainly wasn't the one who smoked you out.

    SAR I

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Receiving responses from SAR is a privilege

  12. #212
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    1,002
    No more Schotty. No more Sporano or Tanny. No more Sanchez. Soon there will be no more scapegoats left and even the dumbest Jet fan will realize that Rex Ryan is holding this franchise back. Unfortunately we have to blow another year before the slow ones of us finally wake up.

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    1 you hire a GM

    2 the GM decides about the HC, the other coaches and the scouting and personnel staff


    it's a process
    You are the ultimate fraud. Earlier you wanted to give him a long term contract, the GM be damned.

  14. #214
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    5,308
    REX-" ID LIKE TO START OFF BY TELLING SAR1 TO EFF OFF, TAKE THAT ENTRY LEVEL BEEMER AND DRIVE IT INTO THE SWAMPS OF JERSEY, IM HERE TO STAY!"...now onto the state of the nyj, 1st off mark sucks, only qb ive seen worse is tebow, Im mean he makes sucky QBs look great. I thought Sanchez was Montana in practice. So on that note they are both gone. Matt Flynn is the apple of our eye now. Once we sign him we are gonna ger Norv Turner, I told him I was kidding when I said Id have multiple rings with that Charger team, truth is they suck. So we got him. Next we are looking at adrian peterson and that fellow foot worshipper midget in New england." ok Ill take questions now...oh and BTW Sooth get the damn server fixed. ... NYJ 1st home team to host the Superbowl...guranteed

  15. #215
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    5,308
    oh and sparano-fired,thanks-----questions?

  16. #216
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigGreen View Post

    Soon there will be no more scapegoats left and even the dumbest Jet fan will realize that Rex Ryan is holding this franchise back. Unfortunately we have to blow another year before the slow ones of us finally wake up.
    +1

    Sad state of affairs, very true.

    SAR I

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigGreen View Post
    No more Schotty. No more Sporano or Tanny. No more Sanchez. Soon there will be no more scapegoats left and even the dumbest Jet fan will realize that Rex Ryan is holding this franchise back. Unfortunately we have to blow another year before the slow ones of us finally wake up.
    Yeah GBG. No more scapegoats. Jeez, I hope he gets fired. If Rex stays one more year for the sake of "continuity", at least the new GM will have Rex to blame the crappy 2013 season on - and RR will get canned then for sure.

    @NatureBoy - Pontius? Is that you? Steve-o?

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You are a fraud

    32green already exposed you for this, and Warfish is destroying you.

    A broken clock is right two times a day, enjoy your pseudo prediction win.

    I did enjoy the smarmy addition of "or 6-10," LMAO you are as predictable as the day is long

    You and your schtick fool nobody!

    You are an insignificant little man begging for attention on a message board because in real life you are a nobody, and nobody gives a ****.
    You are at best a teenager who gets his kicks out of attacking people because they don't buy your bizarre analysis. Tell me Rah Rah--what did you predict the Jets record to be this year? Genius!

  19. #219
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post

    REX-" ID LIKE TO START OFF BY TELLING SAR1 TO EFF OFF, TAKE THAT ENTRY LEVEL BEEMER AND DRIVE IT INTO THE SWAMPS OF JERSEY, IM HERE TO STAY!"...
    My BMW is a 3 Series that's optioned out to $50,000.

    There are other 3 Series derivatives that start at $37,000.

    There is something called the 1 Series that is "entry level" starting at $29,000.

    Enjoy your Kia.

    SAR I

  20. #220
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    You are at best a teenager who gets his kicks out of attacking people because they don't buy your bizarre analysis. Tell me Rah Rah--what did you predict the Jets record to be this year? Genius!
    Happy to answer your question, rextilleon. Here:

    ------------------------------------------

    April 30, 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19

    The Jets can be a 12-4 team, they can be that good. They have the potential.

    Locking in the Pats at 14 wins is pure comedy and homerism, especially right now, with so much up in the air with the team on offense at WR, with Welker's inevitable holdout, Mankins injury, Brady aging, BGJE's loss, and a defense that was at the bottom of the league last year.

    They had a good run last year

    Teams will be better prepared this year against the Patriots two TE's.

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...&postcount=160
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19

    The challenge is FIND the post I predicted 12 wins, post and link, find the post, and I'm gone, a ban of any length of your request. Do it or STFU!
    Done. 1 year. Bye.

    SAR I

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us