Thread: Rex should be shown the door

Rex should be shown the door

I have to admit that I thought Rex should be given another chance but then I remembered what Michael Corleone said "never get emotional in business, it clouds your judgement". As much as I believe Rex really wants to win I now believe that the Jets need to make a clean break with him and most of the coaching staff and start building a better team. As much as players like to play for him it's not always the one who is best liked that gets the job done as opposed to the one who understands that "it's not personal..it's business".

If Rex was shown the door, he would call a press conference and hype it up as a wall.

Another REX is out thread. Thank God. I wasnt happy with the 17 previous threads.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    I have to admit that I thought Rex should be given another chance but then I remembered what Michael Corleone said "never get emotional in business, it clouds your judgement". As much as I believe Rex really wants to win I now believe that the Jets need to make a clean break with him and most of the coaching staff and start building a better team. As much as players like to play for him it's not always the one who is best liked that gets the job done as opposed to the one who understands that "it's not personal..it's business".
    While I like theme of this particular one, are you in some competition with McGinley for creating the most threads on the Landing Strip?

There are no prizes for having your byline on a popular thread, so you know.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Without loyalty, you have no business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeZ5GpcG4sc

Jets Insider VIP
    Rex is learning and this team needs some continuity. You have a decent defense and next year with LBs leaving etc we need Rex to keep the Defense strong.

Offense has been the problem and this is where we need the OC and coaches to get us back on track.