Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you rooting for now?

Who are you rooting for now?

Now that the Jets and Giants are out of the playoff picture who are you rooting for the rest of the way? I'm sure everybody has a different "Plan B" team in the playoffs that they root for when their home team is out, so who's yours?

My "Plan B" team is Denver. After what Peyton's done this year and all he's been through I really would like to see him win it all in Denver. Would be the end of a really great story IMO.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Now that the Jets and Giants are out of the playoff picture who are you rooting for the rest of the way? I'm sure everybody has a different "Plan B" team in the playoffs that they root for when their home team is out, so who's yours?

My "Plan B" team is Denver. After what Peyton's done this year and all he's been through I really would like to see him win it all in Denver. Would be the end of a really great story IMO.
    Agreed. Second choice would be the Colts.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Agreed. Second choice would be the Colts.
    Colts are a great choice too. It's amazing what they've done this season with Luck. Can't believe the Jets actually handed them one of their worst losses in the early part of the season but they bounced back strong.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Colts are a great choice too. It's amazing what they've done this season with Luck. Can't believe the Jets actually handed them one of their worst losses in the early part of the season but they bounced back strong.
    Not to mention the feel-good story with Pagano.

I have a feeling it's going to be Pats-Broncos in the AFCCG, though. In that case, I'll be rooting like crazy for Peyton.

Seahawks for me- they've never won a Super Bowl before. If not them, then probably the Falcons or Texans for the same reason.

Couldn't ever root for any AFC team. The Broncos? The Colts? Come on.

Seahawks.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Not to mention the feel-good story with Pagano.

I have a feeling it's going to be Pats-Broncos in the AFCCG, though. In that case, I'll be rooting like crazy for Peyton.
    Totally agree. Four neck surgeries, out of football for a year, didn't have strength in his arm until preseason, and leads his team to the #1 Seed in the AFC??? The man is an icon of the game.

3 teams for me :

1.) Seahawks
    2.) Colts
    3.) Broncos

BTW, I just realized that the Giants are also out of the playoffs. So sad.

I guess the Daily News and the Post will have to be 100% focused on the Knicks now.....(not like I give a crap).

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Couldn't ever root for any AFC team. The Broncos? The Colts? Come on.

Seahawks.
    Seahawks is a great choice. They have played fantastic this season. They're a threat in the playoffs for sure.

All League
    I wouldn't say I'm necessarily rooting for one team over another. I wouldn't mind seeing Cincinnati making a run at it. I know their story is roughly similar to ours. Years and years of disappointing seasons and letdowns. Die hard Bengal fans deserve something to cheer for. That being said, they'll get knocked out in the first round, lol.

All Pro
    Either WAS or DAL to p. o. Giants fans

All League
    Also Seahawks in the NFC, basically anyone but the 49ers in the NFC.
    And in general, anyone but the Patriots, but that goes without saying.

If the Vikes hold on to beat GB, I'd like to see them make a run. Them or the Seahawks.

Veteran
    F*ck Denver and Indy they stopped us from goin to Super Bowl in 98&09. I will root for a team that never won it.

1 Sea
    2 Hou
    3 Min if they make it in

Undrafted Free Agent
    Green Bay

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Either WAS or DAL to p. o. Giants fans
    Yeah how about those Redskins. That's a turnaround story isn't it?

Jets Insider VIP
    anybody but the patriots

Jets Insider VIP
    Colts. We beat them and I had good seats for that game. If they go all the way I can say the Jets beat them up bad.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    3 teams for me :

1.) Seahawks
    2.) Colts
    3.) Broncos

BTW, I just realized that the Giants are also out of the playoffs. So sad.

I guess the Daily News and the Post will have to be 100% focused on the Knicks now.....(not like I give a crap).
    pitchers and catchers report in 45 days

Quote Originally Posted by jet-sec125 View Post
    F*ck Denver and Indy they stopped us from goin to Super Bowl in 98&09. I will root for a team that never won it.

1 Sea
    2 Hou
    3 Min if they make it in
    Not sure what to think of Houston. They've lost to Green Bay, the Pats, Indy, and Minnesota. They have a strong team but I guess it depends on what team shows up in the playoffs?