Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you rooting for now?

All Pro
    2nd choice Korn & Ferry

Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Seahawks is a great choice. They have played fantastic this season. They're a threat in the playoffs for sure.
    Outside of the Packers, and by the Packers I mean Aaron Rodgers, they're the best playoff team in the NFC.

I'm not sold on Matty Ice. I think it's going to be another one and done in ATL.

All Pro
    falcons
    seahawks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Outside of the Packers, and by the Packers I mean Aaron Rodgers, they're the best playoff team in the NFC.

I'm not sold on Matty Ice. I think it's going to be another one and done in ATL.
    Yeah and they did it with a rookie QB and passed over Flynn who they payed big money for. Gotta hand it to Carroll for going with what he knew was the best player instead of the biggest contract.

All League
    Family full of Chicago fans, so Bear Down. It has actually made today worth watching. If they get in, I will root for Chicago, if they don't, don't care much other than it not being NE.

After 3-6 and painfully obvious Jets were not making playoffs I started to root for Denver.. Manning is just awesome, makes me wonder if we actually did get him.. How could Sanchez get offended that Jets tried to bring him in? How could MT feel bad or Mark that he felt the need to extend is contact? MT only had to say "Mark we love you,and your a good qb (haha) but this is Peyton fing Manning!"

Seattle and Denver

Seattle in a big way. Huge Russell Wilson fan.

Not sure what to think of Houston. They've lost to Green Bay, the Pats, Indy, and Minnesota. They have a strong team but I guess it depends on what team shows up in the playoffs?
    You're not sure what to think about Houston? How about they are paper tigers who will be lucky to get out of the first round? They deserve to be home 'dogs against Cinci.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Seattle and Denver
    If Denver wins the superbowl Peyton will have done something Eli will never match.

No quarterback in NFL history has ever started and won a Superbowl with two different teams. Peyton has a good shot at being the very first one this season.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    pitchers and catchers report in 45 days
    But no R.A. Dickey.

If Denver wins the superbowl Peyton will have done something Eli will never match.

No quarterback in NFL history has ever started and won a Superbowl with two different teams. Peyton has a good shot at being the very first one this season.
    The only good thing about the Broncos winning would be that nobody will believe that Sheli is better than his brother anymore. If the Super Bowl was Broncos vs. either the 49ers or Packers, I'd have little interest but bite my tongue and root for Denver.

In no order, the Seahawks, Packers, and Niners.

I will root for every team that plays the Patriots.

Broncos to stomp the Pats

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    anybody but the patriots

The Knicks. Screw football this year.

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    The only good thing about the Broncos winning would be that nobody will believe that Sheli is better than his brother anymore. If the Super Bowl was Broncos vs. either the 49ers or Packers, I'd have little interest but bite my tongue and root for Denver.
    Perhaps. In my opinion, only because I usually play devil's advocate, it would depend on Peyton's potential SB run this year.

The year Peyton won it all, he wasn't that good. His playoff stretch was borderline awful. But they got it done.

Eli on the other hand, had two of the hottest playoff runs possibly in the history of football. Knocking off the clear favorite twice.

Peyton is clearly the better Manning during the regular season, but playoffs? Even with a 2nd ring, I don't know.

All League
    Falcons, been a fan since i was little

Unfortunately they can't win playoff games, so my pain and suffering doesn't get any better lol

All League
    I really like RGIII. I am rooting for the Redskins.