Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brady Quinn...

Jets Insider VIP

Brady Quinn...

is horrible.

I can't believe some of you actually suggested bringing him to NY to compete with Sanchez.

I'd much prefer a Matt Moore. A guy who actually might be able to manage a game.
    Last edited by Jordy; 12-30-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Quinn, Moore, Vick, Smith, Sanchez. Same turd, different names.

Hall Of Fame
    He might be better the Sanchez. Possibly.

But that is like choosing between AIDS and cancer.

sanchez is worse

anyone but sanchez.

All League
    At least Sanchez at one point had "it" and may someday somewhere regain it.

Quinn never had anything.

Sanchez is a neutered bull ... It's over for him as a starter.

They'll probably sign someone like Jason Campbell and have them compete with Sanchez for the starting position in camp.

All the Jets can do now is try to shore up the O-line and get some WR weapons in the offseason. There is no immediate answer at the QB position so they'll have to assist the position all they can.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    At least Sanchez at one point had "it" and may someday somewhere regain it.

Quinn never had anything.

Alicia Sacramone begs to differ

Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    They'll probably sign someone like Jason Campbell and have them compete with Sanchez for the starting position in camp.

All the Jets can do now is try to shore up the O-line and get some WR weapons in the offseason. There is no immediate answer at the QB position so they'll have to assist the position all they can.
    if this team wants to be succesful sanchez will not be in a jets uniform.

Jets Insider VIP
    I watched the entire Denver/KC game.

Quinn shouldn't even be in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    if this team wants to be succesful sanchez will not be in a jets uniform.
    I'll be very surprised if they're able to move him, and having to carry his $8.25 million salary will prevent them from signing another starter. They'll have to take a backup FA QB and have them compete for the job in camp. Should Sanchez start next season (a distinct possibility) they will at least have a viable backup when it comes time to pull him.

Tanny really fixed us here... really fixed us.

Jets Insider VIP

I agree.

The focus should be on the offensive skill positions outside of QB and hope and pray that a new OC and QB coach can come in and design gameplans around Sanchez' strengths (yes I believe he does have some) and rebuild his confidence.

I'll be very surprised if they're able to move him, and having to carry his $8.25 million salary will prevent them from signing another starter. They'll have to take a backup FA QB and have them compete for the job in camp. Should Sanchez start next season (a distinct possibility) they will at least have a viable backup when it comes time to pull him.

Tanny really fixed us here... really fixed us.
    pay him to stay away far away from the ny jets. hes poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    pay him to stay away far away from the ny jets. hes poison.
    Unfortunately they will be paying him, but he'll still be a Jet and he'll probably still be the starter. What the Jets need to do is to concentrate of protecting him with the O-line and giving him some really good WR's to work with. Braylon was a good signing, but we need more in addition to Holmes possibly returning.

Having a run game wouldn't hurt either, but that goes to O-line again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I watched the entire Denver/KC game.

Quinn shouldn't even be in the NFL.
    I am with you, Quinn is awful and not an NFL QB

is horrible.

I can't believe some of you actually suggested bringing him to NY to compete with Sanchez.

I'd much prefer a Matt Moore. A guy who actually might be able to manage a game.
    No to Quinn, hell no to Moore

Alex Smith, a move to bring in Flynn, even Vick, I would take either of the 3 to compete with Sanchez.

I agree.

The focus should be on the offensive skill positions outside of QB and hope and pray that a new OC and QB coach can come in and design gameplans around Sanchez' strengths (yes I believe he does have some) and rebuild his confidence.
    Whoa, Jordy with a great post!

is horrible.

Agreed he stinks and always has in the NFL!

Banned
    is horrible.

Absolutely agree....Flynn an expensive Pickchez II....Quinn...a bust...

Moore on the other hand would be the vet QB of choice...Won games for Miami in 2011 including kicking our butts despite having Sparano as a HC and replaced Tannehill when he got nicked this year at Met Life and kicked our butts again

The vet QB of choice IMO

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Absolutely agree....Flynn an expensive Pickchez II....Quinn...a bust...

Moore on the other hand would be the vet QB of choice...Won games for Miami in 2011 including kicking our butts despite having Sparano as a HC and replaced Tannehill when he got nicked this year at Met Life and kicked our butts again

The vet QB of choice IMO
    What has Matt Flynn done to give you the impression that he is another Sanchez? Throw 6 TDs in a game? He threw for more yards in his last start than Sanchez threw in Nov and Dec this year.

I'm not saying Flynn is a sure fire starter but his upside is much higher than Matt Moore. There is a reason nobody wants Moore.