Thread: sanchez presser.

sanchez presser.

he just said he didnt protect the football which led to a few losses.

poor execution have to be more consistent i played better in the first game.

this guy is a loser not an nfl calibre qb.

ray lucas hates mark sanchez.

calling him out!!!!!!!!!

I have nothing against Sanchez as a person. I'm sure he genuinely wants to play better.

But the dude just sucks.

Practice Squad
    NEWS FLASH!!!
    Sanchez Sux
    Alert the Media....

tim tebow up next on the post game show on sny.

Sanchez looked like the rich millionaire he is during his Presser ....

He was like "meh ... We have to ... I have to play better to get more wins"

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Sanchez looked like the rich millionaire he is during his Presser ....

He was like "meh ... We have to ... I have to play better to get more wins"
    mark you suck and you cant play better. quit football no team but the jets will have you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    mark you suck and you cant play better. quit football no team but the jets will have you.
    What?

sny ripping rex and sanchez want them both gone.

ray lucas hates mark sanchez.

calling him out!!!!!!!!!
    Lucas is funny, but ive never understood his hatred for Sanchez who has done a ton more for the Jets (in terms of wins and playoff success) than Lucas ever did.

Sanchez s play this year is indefensible, but the vitriol i dont get. The guy has lost his marbles, but he was terrific in the playoffs a couple of years back and deserves more respect from folks that have been through a form decline (like Lucas) even as we are certainly better off bringing someone new in at qb.

Fans venting on messageboards i get, but veterans like Lucas id expect to have perspective.

Remember this about Ray. He is from Harrison first and then a pro football player.

tim tebow up next on the post game show on sny.
    That'll be the most time Rex has given Tebow as a Jet this year.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    That'll be the most time Rex has given Tebow as a Jet this year.
    LOL, actually the 2nd. most. His introduction press conference.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ryu79 View Post
    Lucas is funny, but ive never understood his hatred for Sanchez who has done a ton more for the Jets (in terms of wins and playoff success) than Lucas ever did.

Sanchez s play this year is indefensible, but the vitriol i dont get. The guy has lost his marbles, but he was terrific in the playoffs a couple of years back and deserves more respect from folks that have been through a form decline (like Lucas) even as we are certainly better off bringing someone new in at qb.

Fans venting on messageboards i get, but veterans like Lucas id expect to have perspective.
    This.....100%

He comes across as completely delusional.

I wanted him benched long ago but I can't help but feel for the kid. The organization progressively gave him less and less help (the OL, receivers, home run hitting RB's etc.)

He may be permanently ruined, but he led a team that beat a prime Peyton Manning in Indy, a prime Tom Brady in New England, and scored the final 19 points against Ben Roethlesberger in Pittsburgh in consecutive road playoff games. That was special and should not ever be forgotten.

I wonder how his progression would have differed if he were coached by an organization who knew how to support and develop a potential franchise QB.

Jet fans will never know. I just hope this team doesn't destroy the next potential franchise player at this position.

Did anyone remember what was said in the SNY show?

Someone said(I forget who) that Mark basically was taught how to speak to the media and rehearsed what was believed to be the correct response(even if it was wrong)....

I think that's what has been happening...

MARK CANNOT THINK FOR HIMSELF!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rolling Thunder View Post
    I wanted him benched long ago but I can't help but feel for the kid. The organization progressively gave him less and less help (the OL, receivers, home run hitting RB's etc.)

He may be permanently ruined, but he led a team that beat a prime Peyton Manning in Indy, a prime Tom Brady in New England, and scored the final 19 points against Ben Roethlesberger in Pittsburgh in consecutive road playoff games. That was special and should not ever be forgotten.

I wonder how his progression would have differed if he were coached by an organization who knew how to support and develop a potential franchise QB.

Jet fans will never know. I just hope this team doesn't destroy the next potential franchise player at this position.
    My sentiments exactly. Everything we heard was about how hard he prepared both during the season and in the off season. He did not fail for lack of effort, but mentally he is just shot. The best thing he could do is get off this team and try to resurrect his career in a smaller market.

Quote Originally Posted by ryu79 View Post

I laughed two weeks ago when he said "I could get off this seat right now and throw for 50%+ in a game!!!!" No Ray.. you couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I laughed two weeks ago when he said "I could get off this seat right now and throw for 50%+ in a game!!!!" No Ray.. you couldn't.
    as i said before in previous threads...Ray Lucas thinks hes the John Elway of the Jets and has never done anything. He hates Sanchez because Sanchez wears his old number. Even games Sanchez played good he still found a way to pick apart his play and wreck the kid......someone should find a pic a Ray Lucas crying after Ray Mickens sacked him the win the game back in 2002...and then pick apart his QB play that game...and send it to SNY....with complete analysis of that play........THAT would be awesome