Thread: I'm not mad...

Jets Insider VIP

I'm not mad...

Not even a little bit. This season was over well before this game, probably going back 6 weeks or so. At this point the only thing worth getting upset over is what changes are made and when. Of course, that could also make me happy and excited, but I'm a bit of a cynic.

Any of you guys feel the same?

Hall Of Fame
    Been numb since the Tebow trade.

Unfortunately not comfortably.

We all knew in the preseason the offense would be a disaster. They faked us out a bit against the Jills week 1. Ever since then, doots. I'm just glad the season is over and I don't have to pay anything to the Jets for 6 months.

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]www.dontmindifido.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/RandyMarsh.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Not even a little bit. This season was over well before this game, probably going back 6 weeks or so. At this point the only thing worth getting upset over is what changes are made and when. Of course, that could also make me happy and excited, but I'm a bit of a cynic.

Season was over when Holmes and Revis went down. To me we weren't going to do anything special without those 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jySUpMqmzd4

Me too.

You could've written the script on this season the moment that trade was made.

Jets Insider VIP

Me too, but I was still willing to buy in should they had done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    We all knew in the preseason the offense would be a disaster. They faked us out a bit against the Jills week 1. Ever since then, doots. I'm just glad the season is over and I don't have to pay anything to the Jets for 6 months.
    Yea, but I was still somewhat hopeful until about the midway point. After that I became apathetic, which I'm not used to when it comes to the Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    for the first time I can remember... I was actually pleased with a Jets loss today.

Higher draft pick.

Changes coming

Win. Win.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post

yeah me do! oh wait....a sec....

Hall Of Fame
    As critical as I was of Sanchez in the past, I still was holding out hope he turn things around. But once we got Tebow, I knew that would ruin him.

I did lose some of the emotional attachment. There were some flare-ups during the season but they were few and far between and I think all of them were negative.

I think I was more attached to the Kotite teams than I was to this one. In some ways this season was worse which is kind of crazy considering we won 6 games.

Jets Insider VIP
    As critical as I was of Sanchez in the past, I still was holding out hope he turn things around. But once we got Tebow, I knew that would ruin him.

I did lose some of the emotional attachment. There were some flare-ups during the season but they were few and far between and I think all of them were negative.

I think I was more attached to the Kotite teams than I was to this one. In some ways this season was worse which is kind of crazy considering we won 6 games.
    OMG, this!!! I think it came down to that with the Kotite teams you knew they just weren't very good and that Kotite was bad. With this team, you know there's a level of talent and that some things are fixable with some better coaching. Hence, my apathy.